Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

3.4

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, CERA CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, SIMETHICONE, RAYON, DISODIUM EDTA, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SILICA,PANTHENOL

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

i decided to buy this product on a whim because I wanted a lengthening macara, and i'd seen dozens of commercials for this so i figured I'd give it a try. it definately volumizes, but i needed several coats for it to finally lengthen, and it didnt even lengthen that much. it doesnt really give the "false lash" look. overall an average mascara, i'll stick to my l'oreal.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I do like this mascara but it's not one I can just use on its own. I like to put on a coat of Max Factor's False Lash Effect mascara as this lengthens my lashes really well, and then I add a coat or two of the Falsies Mascara. This gives me alot of volume and makes my eyelashes really long.

When I tried this without the False Lash Effect underneath it, I noticed that it didn't lengthen my lashes at all, it just added a little volume. I also noticed that when applying from the root of my lashes to the tip, the product wasn't dispersed all the way, it was thick at the root of my lashes and then got thinner until there was no mascara at the end. But with a mascara underneath, it does work very well.

I also like that it doesn't clump, it doesn't take forever to dry because its not too thin a consistency, but its not too thick either.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I thought I'd take a break from my CG lashblast and give this one a go. It's a bit too wet for me - my lashes are normally super straight so I curl them. When I apply this mascara it takes the curl right out. It's just ok. Was quite disappointed actually. Try CG lashblast instead if you're going for drugstore volume.

I swear by Maybelline Lash stiletto mascara, and my store was recently out of it so I decided to try Volum Express The Falsies (purple tube) and I HATE it!! It does nothing it says it does....it doesn't lengthen, and it clumps horribly!! It has nothing to do with the way I apply my makeup, I would almost consider myself a pro....this stuff is so bad, I would not recommend it to anyone, especially for the price, it's almost $7 more than Lash Stiletto and it's a nightmare. Save your money!! UGH

This is one sale for the first week of August at Rtie Aid for $4.99, so I gave it a try.

I've seen a lot of negative reviews about this product - from people who probably didn't read the packaging. This is a different type of mascara that extends the tips of your lashes with a special formula, and it specifically says "do not let dry between coats." In order for this product to work to its maximum potential, put it on quickly after curling your lashes.

Even with proper application, this mascara fails to impress me. It is a bit clumpy (I should have listened to my mother, who predicted it would be that way from the commercals). The commercials themselves are guilty of false advertising because the models are very clearly wearing fake eyelashes.

I am not picky when it comes to mascara, and I thought I would be impressed by this one. I was wrong!

Pretyy good mascara. I have pretty decent full and nice length lashes. This mascara does give more length and fullness as for volume I'm unsure since I curl my lashes prior to application. But I can say that it doesn't weigh my lashed down.. it's also nice and soft. not crunchy feeling at all. I do occasionally find little flake here and there.. Not the worse thing ever but slightly annoying.. Overall, still a good mascara.

Pros:
love the fuschia/teal tube
get a nice fanned out lash effect
no flaking throughout the day
washes off pretty easily

Cons:
doesn't give me the thickness I really want

This product is honestly amazing. It says falsies, but that doesnt mean your lashes will magically pop on like 5 inches of length ! If you have naturally short/medium lashes.. Itll make your lashes achieve a longer look. Obviously, not false lashes because no mascara in the world will give you the 'false lashes' naturally. If you dont have long full eyelashes, then that means you wont get the super long and broad range of lashes to make them look false. Mascara can only do so much, and i believe this product truly lengthens my lashes to the best of my lashes' abilities. If you naturally have bald spots on your eyelahses, dont expect this mascara to grow new hairs there. If you have short sparse lashes.. Dont expect this mascara to pop on 5 inches of hair! Its a MASCARA. Not magic. Keep that in mind people! But as for lengthening, it does the best job i have ever seen a mascara do.

P.S. : WATER PROOF WORKS BEST
THATS MY PHOTO WITH THE WORDS BEFORE/AFTER.
I TOO HAVE THIN ASIAN LASHES. CURL LADIES! CURL THEM AFTER!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This doesn't do what they say it would do, however it is a fair product. It is clumpy on my eyelashes, and I did have spots that were "bald". I would use it again, because it's the best I've used in awhile.

LOVE THIS! It doesn't clump, it makes my lashes longer, and does give a false look. I have nothing negative to say.

Popular Mascaras