September 16, 2014 | 1833 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by sherryclinaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was very disapointed in this product, the brush was odd to work with and the product itself was not nice at all very clumpy and almost watery wet, didn't lenghthen, about a week after I bought and tried it a couple of times I ended up throwing it away, and found out one of the ladies I work with had also tried it and felt the same way.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Makeup7addict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So it's been over a week with this product and I'm not too thrilled about it. It doesn't do much for my eyelashes. It doesn't thicken them, lengthen them, yea... i won't be purchasing this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2010 2:04:00 AM More reviews by xoxosharon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought this product because I was intrigued by the ad and I always have to buy new mascara. After loving the Colossal I thought it would be worth a try. The first use was pretty good, and for the next week it worked well. But after a while it just started clumping and giving me spidery lashes. I wanted volume when instead it lengthened my already long lashes. I think I'll be going back to the Colossal.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by KayLove

Their are alot of negative reviews on this mascara but I found it really great! It holds curl well, does not smell weird and has a great color (very black). The only down side to this is you have to know how to use it and if you have too much on the brush it will clump up, so I always wipe my brush before applying.
Overall though, Great Product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by beauty1010

Loooove this product!!! It definetely delivers what it promises! It gave me beautiful long and curled lashes, just like if I were wearing false lashes! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by missnattii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Holds a curl pretty well, fills in sparse areas, gives the most amazing JET JET JET BLACK color, definitely worth it for $4 at walmart. A lot of people ask me how I get that false eye lash look and this is definitely the answer. (: I love dramatic eye looks and this is an HG mascara for just that. It's easy to take off, but doesn't smudge in the sweltering heat, so that's a plus. It takes a while to get used to and you need to be a pro mascara applier to have this go on clump-free, so I don't recommend it for beginners. However, if you're a mascara addict and know what you're doing, I recommed this. The packaging is cute and for that cheap, why not give it a shot. LOVE THIS PRODUCT! :) Def buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by iawia

I have short fine eyelashes, this made them clump together and I did have flaking as well... I wouldn't purchase this again..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by bigb00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Always have loved the colossal mascaras. They have been my standby while I try a MILLION other products. They always IMPROVE the colossal mascaras slightly everytime. Therefore This is my favorite mascara in my huge makeup bag.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Crowstoes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Mascara junkie here., when i first got this i almost thought i found my hg mascara...im not one to care to all the messing about that applying mascara occaisionally requires. Thats what i initially loved about thos mascara one coat and BAM i had great long lashes. HOWEVER a week and a half into the tube it flaked like mad. Hence my 3 lippy rating.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2010 11:38:00 AM More reviews by ILovePickles

I was in need of a new mascara, so I decided to try out The Falsies.
This mascara does apply well. It's not too clumpy, and doesn't make my lashes feel dry like lot of mascaras tend to do.
It won't give the appearance of false lashes, but it does a good job and lengthening and separating your lashes.
The only gripe I have with this mascara is that it doesn't have any staying power for me. I put it on before I went to work, and by the time I got home the mascara on my bottom lashes had smudged onto my skin. Not a very pretty look.
Despite the transfer, I recommend trying this out. It's definitely not a bad drugstore mascara. I'll be using mine until it's time for me to repurchase my lash blast.