Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

3.4

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, CERA CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, SIMETHICONE, RAYON, DISODIUM EDTA, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SILICA,PANTHENOL

on 7/28/2010 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

It was very clumpy at first but now it seems to work better. Gives very good length but not much volume (which it what I need). Definitely last a long time with no flaking. but I still think there are better mascaras out there for around the same price.

on 7/28/2010 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Reminds me of Great Lash. In other words: FAIL!

on 7/28/2010 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This formula did not work for me. it would not hold a curl and the brush is weird.it took forever to dry and if i curled it to early, my eyelash would clump together. luckily i got mine for $3 with a half off coupon. barely any money wasted

on 7/28/2010 8:19:00 PM

A little bit lengthening, but my lashes stuck together and even with a lash comb it was hard to separate them. Later I noticed they had re-stuck themselves together! Now how in the heck did that happen!
Absolutely no volume whatsoever. The only good thing I can say is that this mascara did not smudge or flake, even after an hour sweatfest at Zumba class. I won't repurchase.

on 7/28/2010 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Love it! Perfect. It does not give you the falsies look unless you really pile it on. However, I don't want to look like I have turantula eyes, so this is perfect. It does a great job and last all day.

Before the falsies came out to the US, I was already aware of it. I saw many reviews of it, and was eagerly waiting to be able to buy this. Seeing various commerecials and advertisements of this masacara to be just like wearing fale eyelashes are a lie. For me the first day I tried it it was nothing different from other mascaras. The next day I decided to apply a couple more coats, and that was when I could finally see a slight difference, It was a little Fake lashes like, but I wish it would be waterproof, and Falsies should have more volume to it. Other then that this masacara is just ok, not that great as it seemed.

This is one of my favorite mascaras. It doesn't flake on me until 12 hours later, that's a pretty long time. It lengthens my lashes and doesn't climp too much (all mascaras do after so many applications). This in combination with using castor oil on my lanes every night makes them really look fake!

on 7/28/2010 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When a mascara flakes all over before it's even on, there's a problem!

I love mascara, I have an almost addiction to the stuff, so when this new one came out I knew I had to try it. Unfortunately, I've been gravely disappointed and will not be purchasing it again, in fact, I wish I could return it.

on 7/28/2010 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Unfortunately, this mascara was not right for me. In fact, I'm being generous by even giving it 2 lippies - for not smudging/flaking and not too much clumping. This is nowhere near 'falsies'. As part of the Volume express collection, you'd think this would give you volume also. For me, it did not give length or volume, but it did give a little bit of separation. The formula is a bet too 'wet' for my taste. It sort of reminds me of Great Lash, where it basically just darkened my lashes, gave some separation, and after much swiping, a little bit of length. No volume, no drama, nothing even close to false lashes. I'm glad it worked for others, and I wish it worked for me as well. I'm only keeping this as a backup emergency mascara when I don't have anything else. I will stick to my CG Lash Blast, Loreal Volumious and Collagen Effect. All three give me the volume and length I desire in just a couple swipes :)

on 7/28/2010 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Okay on youtube I am seeing a lot of bad reviews on this product but i think it actually depends on the type of lashes its being used on. My lashes are medium length, dark and sort of full, so I dont need too much added drama. But it was a nice dark color, and it seperated my lashes very well. Little smudging, not much.

another good pro, i fell asleep with my mascara on and it looked exactly the same as when i put it on the night before! seperated and long.

im happy with my purchase but i dont think this mascara is for everyone.

Video Reviews & Tutorials