October 31, 2014 | 1146 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

I'm on the fence with this one. The Blackest Black is a great color and it doesn't flake but smudges a little. It does give me thicker lashes but the formula is kind of wet even after it dries so I feel the mascara on. I prefer drier formulas. I prefer Full and Soft formula but the look of Falsies.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by glittergirl25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

♥ I love this mascara. I didnt make my lashes look fake but this is one of the best mascaras I have tried and I have used a lot of mascaras. This mascara seperated all of my lashes and I love the curved brush. Some people were saying that the mascara weighs down the curl, I on the other hand didnt have a problem with that. My lashes looked amazing with this mascara. Two coats did the trick for this mascara. It also gave my lashes a lot of volume. Again, i am loving this mascara. ♥

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Romerosgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to agree with the previous reviewer...My lashes lost their curl from the weight of the mascara . Also, my lashes got clumpy from the first swipe on ( with proper application & the wiggle technique ). BUT the darkest shade is truly a nice black.
not a repeat purchase for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by femmefatale77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Awful! It weighed down my lashes so the curl went flat right away. Lengthened them a bit, but no volume. Smudged somewhat easily.
Very disappointed. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 12:25:00 PM More reviews by emgurl

I was pretty impressed with this mascara. My lashes looked very nice with this. Granted, it will not make them look false. For the false lash look, I use Lancome hypnose drama,or Virtu˘se Black Carat. Either one of those give the false lash look, at least for me. (Everyone is different). However, give this one a try, it will make your lashes look very nice. I am quite happy with this one

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 6:02:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

I thought this was really nice mascara, and I am not judging it in relation to price or that it is drugstore product. The brush is really nicely curved and I found it very easy to work with, it volumises and holds the curl well although I can't really agree that it gives you a false lash effect even with 4 or 5 layers. Another thing I liked about it was that does not dry (in the tube) for a good few months, even if you abandon it and come back to it, it would still be fresh.. It is one of those mascara you definitely have to give it a go, and especially if you are a makeup junkie like me. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by AmberH47

After having to say goodbye to my absolute favorite mascara by Maxfactor (brand no longer sold in U.S), I was pleased to finally find a replacement. The brush is great, the stay power is great and it definitely lives up to the fake eyelash appearance. I was very pleased with Maybelline with this knockout mascara, as I've never really been a fan of their other mascaras. I will definitely buy again and I've already recommended to all my friends!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by EAMiceli

This is by far the BEST mascara I have ever tried. Believe me, I have tried many!!! This mascara looks fantastic, lasts all day, and blows the others out of the water. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by sblair27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is great....the brush is just curved at the end nothing new but the quality of this mascara is great....lasts all day and even though it is waterproof comes off easily with remover! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by lisamdougherty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG I think I have found the Holy Grail of mascara. Seriously! I was a huge fan of "sky high curves" and was devastated (like really bad, I haunted every store buying every last tube in my town). This hands down holds a candle to this fabulous mascara of yesterday. Maybelline always outdoes themselves on their mascaras-the price is right and they consistently deliver on what they say they do. I will not pay big bucks for mascara, I would rather have a fresh tube more often. Falsies delivers-it gives a real "fringy" look, without being clumpy. It seperates and gives great length and fullness. Will most definitley purchase again ASAP. I will also be trying the waterproof formula next! :)