April 16, 2014 | 856 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by katiemorgan

Okay i naturally have fairly long lashes that are thin but the first time i used this product it was AMAZING! i was like yes! a 6 dollar mascara that rocks! then i realized after a 3rd and 4th use it was making my eyelashes look VERY brittle and they looked like they were going to crack and fall off. over all i am not impressed and would not by again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 2:30:00 AM More reviews by dreab77

Really lengthens my lashes and works well with my lash primer to give me full and long defined lashes. Inky black and no racoon eyes...its a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I absolutely LOVE the brush! It's unusual shape is somewhat puzzling at first, but once you get the hang of it, it does wonders! I was immediately enticed the moment I saw the commercial... the concept of looking as though I had on false lashes without the mess or discomfort was highly alluring. Although it doesn't look exactly like falsies (obviously), it does amp up the volume. Also, the brush is a little softer than most mascara applicators providing a much gentler application, which in turn eliminates clumping and gives a lot of extra volume and gorgeous length. I felt sexier almost instantly, this product is perfect for adding the final touch to a dramatic night time look. For extra va-voom, curl lashes prior to use. It makes all the difference!

**UPDATE** I have turned each and every one of my friends into a believer. They are all as obsessed as I am. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Vroomz

I'm a drugstore mascara junkie! and I love this mascara! If you love maybellines volume express line I highly recommend this one out of all of them. I have tried them all. They all have the same effect with lengthening and volume but what i love of The Falsies is its quick and takes less applications then the other ones to get the same effect. Whatever takes less time works for me! At first i thought the brush was weird but after getting a handle on the brush I loved it. If your a fan of maybelline try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2010 10:27:00 AM More reviews by missGlass85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

very good mascara. great.

BRUSH is unusual, but after few applications i have learned to use it and found out it is perfect shape to reach all lashes, dress and lift them up. COLOUR is more dark gray, not pure black. but it wasn`t problem for me.

my lashes didn`t fall off which is my great concern with mascaras.

effect is good, lenght, volume, definition.

ps- don`t forget to throw it away after 3 or 4 months

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 2:36:00 AM More reviews by ItsYady

I love Mascara ! lol Ive always used L'oreals Extra Collagen and I Didnt think I'd ever replaced it , I mean its wonderful and its the only mascara that I can always go back to without Clumping , Anyways 2 Days ago I bought The Falsies cz It was on Sale $5 , Same price as Extra Collagen , except this Mascara Actually Delivered what it Promised , My eyelashes Look Amazing and they look Fake lol in a good way , I only applied 2 coats and i was amazed ! but today i decided to apply 3 coats and wow im speechless , I love my lashes n This Cute Bottle of Mascara lol The Falsies , Great Name , Great Product...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Lilymon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this because it was on sale for $5 and I needed a new mascara, oh and I'm a mascara junky! Anyway I didnt care for it much, it didnt do anything special for me and I noticed it flaked mid-day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 12:26:00 PM More reviews by macobsession86

this is hands down the best mascara i've ever used.. truly does live up to its name and gives the appearance of beautiful fanned out separated lashes. LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by adored88

I bought this simply because I am a product junkie and love trying new beauty items. I actually found myself liking this mascara very much! I followed directions and used the brush, 'scoop' side against my lashes and got amazing results....it's almost as good as my favorite Chanel mascara. My husband said it did look like I had false eyelashes on! It lenthened like the dickens! The scoop also curled/pushed my lashes up. I took out one star because volumizing could be better, but again this is because I am spoiled by the Chanel mascara that gives me huge amounts of both.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

Well..crap. I stalked CVS looking for this and when it came in, I snatched it up gleefully and ran home to try it. I had high hopes of it replacing my beloved and discontinued lash stylist. Needless to say, I was disappointed. This didn't hold a curl for me at all. It clumped and didn't give the "false lash" length I was looking for..I tried the brush in everyway imaginable and I still wasn't impressed. I can't believe I paid $10 for this. I was hoping for a new HG but my search continues...