September 30, 2014 | 973 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by AmberH47

After having to say goodbye to my absolute favorite mascara by Maxfactor (brand no longer sold in U.S), I was pleased to finally find a replacement. The brush is great, the stay power is great and it definitely lives up to the fake eyelash appearance. I was very pleased with Maybelline with this knockout mascara, as I've never really been a fan of their other mascaras. I will definitely buy again and I've already recommended to all my friends!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by EAMiceli

This is by far the BEST mascara I have ever tried. Believe me, I have tried many!!! This mascara looks fantastic, lasts all day, and blows the others out of the water. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by sblair27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is great....the brush is just curved at the end nothing new but the quality of this mascara is great....lasts all day and even though it is waterproof comes off easily with remover! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by lisamdougherty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG I think I have found the Holy Grail of mascara. Seriously! I was a huge fan of "sky high curves" and was devastated (like really bad, I haunted every store buying every last tube in my town). This hands down holds a candle to this fabulous mascara of yesterday. Maybelline always outdoes themselves on their mascaras-the price is right and they consistently deliver on what they say they do. I will not pay big bucks for mascara, I would rather have a fresh tube more often. Falsies delivers-it gives a real "fringy" look, without being clumpy. It seperates and gives great length and fullness. Will most definitley purchase again ASAP. I will also be trying the waterproof formula next! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by amsz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this product a couple days ago,and i LOVE it. I have natural long thick eyelashes, but i thought i might try this and it works great. its not too dramatic or too simple. its perfect. i recommend this(:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddictEK

LOVE IT! if you don't have this mascara, go out and buy it right now--it's perfect. i got the waterproof version by accident, so i have only used it a couple of times (since waterproof is so annoying to get off) and i'm planning on getting the regular version soon. now, my lashes aren't that long or thick,so i'm always looking for a mascara to make them look longer and thicker. i love a lot of maybelline mascaras, and they're so inexpensive, so when i saw this one in target i had to buy it. i mean, just look at the name--that's a pretty big claim to make. while this mascara doesn't exactly make my lashes look like 'falsies' (but who are we kidding, no mascara really does unless you have long, thick lashes to begin with) but it's the best mascara i've ever tried. great price, too. i definitley recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by sherryclinaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was very disapointed in this product, the brush was odd to work with and the product itself was not nice at all very clumpy and almost watery wet, didn't lenghthen, about a week after I bought and tried it a couple of times I ended up throwing it away, and found out one of the ladies I work with had also tried it and felt the same way.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Makeup7addict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So it's been over a week with this product and I'm not too thrilled about it. It doesn't do much for my eyelashes. It doesn't thicken them, lengthen them, yea... i won't be purchasing this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2010 2:04:00 AM More reviews by xoxosharon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought this product because I was intrigued by the ad and I always have to buy new mascara. After loving the Colossal I thought it would be worth a try. The first use was pretty good, and for the next week it worked well. But after a while it just started clumping and giving me spidery lashes. I wanted volume when instead it lengthened my already long lashes. I think I'll be going back to the Colossal.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by KayLove

Their are alot of negative reviews on this mascara but I found it really great! It holds curl well, does not smell weird and has a great color (very black). The only down side to this is you have to know how to use it and if you have too much on the brush it will clump up, so I always wipe my brush before applying.
Overall though, Great Product.