July 31, 2014 | 1634 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by dolledup21

I just purchased this a few days ago and so far im loving this! the pearly pink compliments my cool pink tone skin perfectly!! it give the perfect glow, not over the top just natural, healthy and lovelyy. just how i like it!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Overall I'm on the fence with this one. I do love the packaging and brush like applicator. The product itself is liquid highlighter which makes it very easy to apply. It creates a beautiful dewy highlight without screaming GLITTER! The problem I have with this is that it is very similar to my Hard Candy Glow all the Way for a fraction of the price. High Beam has golden shimmer where Glow all the Way is more of a cool frost but overall they're very similar. I'm a sucker for highlighters so I probably would buy this again regardless of the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by smsine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Formula is too runny! This takes off my makeup if applied after foundation, but does not show up if applied before. Not worth it. I have so so many samples of this, but do not use any of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by tansy19

This stuff gives me the most angelic, dewy, gorgeous glow ever! I wish I had tried this stuff sooner! This will forever be a staple! And I actually like the nail polish packaging. It makes it easy to just dot on and blend.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by GreenGables

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This doesn't even show up on my skin. I mean not at all. I can layer it on and still nothing. No shimmer. No highlighting. Totally worthless.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by AllisonTaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've never actually bought the full size of this product because i am a huge BeneFit kit junkie and a sample size of high beam always comes in one of the kits. It's really small, but i have a few so they last me a long time.

So High Beam for me is a natural, glowly look in a small container (is that what you would call it?). I have really fair skin and and just a stroke of this o my cheekbones, one on my nose and one on my chin gives me a healthy glow. I don't feel the need to wear lots of shiny things on my face like glittery eyeshadow, blush or lipgloss because this gives me all the shine i need. It also stays on me very long and it gives me that glow for the rest of the day. I feel like you get your money's worth with this product. I will be purchasing a full size very soon.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Marrrjjjii

This was the first highlighter I tried, I apply it using my fingers! I love the effect it has, I have quite pale skin so I can use it with just my moisturiser sometimes it still gives off a smooth effect! It shows up really nicely and doesn't make my skin shiny or look oily at all! Love it however I will not buy it again as I still prefer my mac soft and gentle!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Adeline92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The woman at sephora told me that I am pale enough to just mix a bit of this in with my moisturizer so that's exactly what I do and I LOVE it!! It gives me a glow that is not too pink and still shows through my foundation. My only wishes are a lower price and perhaps a squeeze tube instead of the nail polish like applicator?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This product is okay but not for me.This is a baby pink extremely glittery highlighter.I think on skin darker than mine I have pretty pale skin and to me this just blends out into glitter which expands to becomes glittery cheeks and not just a highlight.If this had a color as well as the glitter it would be a good highlighter but not on the pale skin.

\If you are unsure get the mini you get alot of product and this will better tell you whether you like them much more than playing around with in in sephora.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have loved this highlighter for years, I just HATE the packaging. If this came in some other form I would love it even more, but the nail polish style container of this is bothersome. It leaks, products crusts around the edges, no matter how careful you are, and the brush just seems so pointless to me. But the colour and finish of the product itself looks great on my hair complexion, it really gives a beautiful glow to my skin. But it is very pink, so it may not be as flattering with people who have a more warm or darker skin tone.