April 17, 2014 | 1567 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by 09MissAbbie

Positives:
+ Amazing subtle sheen on my brow bone, cupids bow and cheekbones but not offensively glittery
+ Pinky undertones suit my fair skin
+ Lasts for ever!
+ Easy to apply and blend with fingers

Negatives:
- A bit overpriced for the amount you get

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by sexylovie84

this doesn't show up on me, and I really don't like that it rubs off whatever makeup I have underneath it. It clogs my pores and just doesn't work the best for me. I prefer a powder highlighter I think. Maybe I will mix it in with foundation or something and try it that way

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by BriannaGill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I recently bought this and at macys, i was really excited to get it cause I've had my eye on it for a while now and we don't have a sephora in town so once I went out of my way to get it I had I to even tho it is $26 for the little bottle I can imagine this lastin me a really long time ... Overall I really love it ! It's something good when your foundation just feels like the same thing everyday and you wanna add a little more, this is perfect. I'm definitely happy I found this . Some say it's to shimmery but you gotta play with it .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by staci13

I got this in a benefit sample set and overall I would have to say that I am pretty pleased with it. The color is nice and I think it would probably look good on just about every skin tone. I mostly use it to highlight above my brow bone and it works well for that, I just have to apply it before the eyeshadow for a better blending effect. The only thing I'm not too fond of is the applicator, it's like a nail polish brush, and I would prefer an applicator that is more like a lip gloss applicator.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by maddie1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product is ok, but for the price, I was expecting something spectacular! It's pretty when applied, a nice shimmery light pink- highights like it should. But I find it fades within a few hours. I like the consistency of the product and I'm sure would work for all skin types. I'm just not blown away, but it's worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by OfficialMS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've got this product in a small sample size that came in the Mr. Bright! Kit that was given to me as a gift from my mom. After the first use, I went back the next day and bought the full size at Sephora. There was a 25% off discount of all make-up so the price was less expensive as the original price. I would buy this highlighter again because it gaves you such a nice glow. A healthy glow that I like haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by MissLizzy882

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this poduct!

I've heard a few people say that it's a ittle too sparkly for their taste, but hat's what I love. It catches the light beautifully for on the browbone espeially.

It may seem expensive but as with a lot of Benefit products, a little goes a long way! The packaging might put off some first time users because it's quite similar to a nail polish, but I like it because it means I can dab on the perfect amount without wasting loads.

It's my favourite highligher because the colour suits my fair skin tone beautifully and I wouldn't be without it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticdarling09

i am in love with this product, i recently added it to my everyday foundation routine! it really gives your skin a bright glow! its the perfect way to top off ANY makeup look! the only downside is that it is pretty expensive, but lasts a good amount of time though.

-zoe :* xo

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by dustdrops

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I really liked this highlighter. It looks natural and makes you look radiant and healthy. I like to mix it with a matte foundation or BB cream. I took two lippies away because first of all, the packaging is not very hygienic (I try not to apply directly to my face right out of the bottle but rather, on the back of my hand and then using clean fingers). Secondly it is very expensive, and I think that while this is a good highlighter, there are highlighters that cost less and perform just like, or even better, than this one. I wouldn't purchase this again for that reason, and because I also prefer Moon Beam more.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by carmenkam

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried all Benefit's highlighters: Moon Beam, High Beam, That's Gal, Watts up, I've also tried YSL touch eclat #1, none of them show up on my skin except for High Beam, the pink tone pearl sheen looks so luminous on, it also look fantastically glowy in photos. The only trick is not use too much & blend it really well, otherwise it can look harsh & un-natural under day light.