December 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2008 8:43:00 PM More reviews by LaurLaur4

My HG eyeliner! Black Onyx! I dont know how anyone could give this a bad review. I have been using this eyeliner for about 5 years and woul Never use anything else.. I am a cosmetologist and have gotten plenty of expensive eyeliners for sample and none of them ever compare to this. and i always get sooooo many compliments.people always tell me it looks so great like liquid liner -they are amazed when i tell them that its a pencil and who its made by. I actually had a client run out tonight and get it after i did her hair thats how much she loved it. I'd say if you didnt like it you should def give it another try...

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2008 5:23:00 PM More reviews by lena1two3

It smudged so bad, halfway through the day, my eyeliner was all gone...not good, the only thing good is the packaging...you don't have to sharpen....but that's the only plus! Not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2008 7:02:00 PM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got one of these eyeliners (210 Espresso) today in a pack along with Lash Blast mascara (805 Black) and some eyeshadow (730 Swiss Chocolate) for about $10. I absolutly love these eyeliners! I already had Black, Charcoal, and Starlighting. I love that they stay on my eyes for so long and I don't have to worry about them smearing or wearing off!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2008 8:44:00 AM More reviews by DarkBrownEyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these eyeliners! I have espresso, black onyx, midnight blue, charcoal, and I recently bought the grey-khaki just to try it out. I use espresso the most, but I like them all. These eyeliners are easy to apply, and they last all day on me. I agree with another poster who said that it doesn't retract back, lol, but other than that, of course, I'll be repurchasing. :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2008 1:10:00 AM More reviews by tangerinetomato

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i love this because it's so easy to apply, it's not very pigmented so you have to draw the line over and over but i still like it a lot because it gives me a thin line, with other liners i dont get a thin line which drives me NUTS..........love it<3

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2008 2:06:00 AM More reviews by mauie88

This product smudges ALL the time. The packaging fools you into thinking you'll get a lot of liner but I went through so many of these before I finally decided they just sucked. It's a "twist-up" liner and a couple times, the entire thing fell out when I was trying to line my eyes. Since then, I have not purchased another "twist-up" liner...Has poor staying power.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2008 2:25:00 PM More reviews by qwerty_x3

I really wanted to like this as an eyeliner, but it comes off way too easily. That caused for me to give this product 3 stars. But I actually use this to make it look like eyeshadow now and that would receive 5 stars from me :) I don't use it all over, though. I just put a little bit on the outter end of my eyes to make it seem kind of smoky and it doesn't extend out much. I use the other end to smear it so that it actually looks like eyeshadow. Good stuff... for eyeshadow.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2008 3:21:00 AM More reviews by louisecarolinerachel

I have been wearing this for a few months now in black and, although I love the darkness of the black, it smudges awfully. I have tried everything to increase it's staying power but nothing works for me. I would definately not buy again as raccoon eyes is not my look!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2008 11:49:00 PM More reviews by domokunn

This eyeliner is VERY easy and smooth to apply for me. I bought it in black and it is true to its color. But it smudges like CRAZY for me and in a short amount of time as well. So yeah it's staying power is not too good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2008 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Shayron

I bought this in black 4 years ago and I still have it. Doesn't get much use because I rarely use black liner anymore and it smudges off on the lower lash line after a few hours.