November 24, 2014 | 1724 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2004 4:35:00 AM More reviews by bianquita

I think I've found an HG! :) Lychee Luxe is an absolutely beautiful coral-pink with gold shimmer on my lips. I'm an MMM, NC30, and I find it rather hard to find a good lipgloss for my pigmented lips, but this takes the cake :) will repurchase again and again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2004 3:23:00 PM More reviews by kelsey84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a nice bright coral shade that looks nice on me, I was surprised because it looks almost neon pink in the tube. I doubt everyone could pull this off. It is more of a summer shade definetly. I sometimes pair it with Florabundance to tone it down a little.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2004 4:52:00 AM More reviews by LaYassy

This colour seems to make my fair skin seem creamier. I love it, it makes me feel all summery and tropical.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2004 6:49:00 PM More reviews by glitterkitteneyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love my lychee luxe! weird that i havent posted a review yet! The peachy color and beautiful shine makes my peachy-pink pigmented lips stand out! I feel exotic! Lovely lipglass

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2004 6:41:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This bright coral lipglass is nice, but definitely not awesome. It's cute for summer, but ONLY summer. It's definitely a fun lipgloss, but not one for everyday. It's obvious you have color on when you wear this, and its pretty false looking. This would flatter a small amount of skintones, and I don't recommend it to anyone super pale. I'm going to keep this for summer, but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2004 5:51:00 PM More reviews by pixzichik

This is a very bright coral lip gloss. It has some gold shimmer to it, but I wish it was a little more sheer. Also, it's super thick and sticky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2004 6:02:00 PM More reviews by PixyAnne

This was the first lipglass I've ever tried, seeing as I'm debating wether or not to get one with my first paycheck. I've never had a high end l/g, and this comes so highly recommended I decided to try one out at my MAC counter - I chose this one (well described here) and I'm thuroughly impressed! I like the stickiness and the smooth texture, but this vibrant coral shade just flattered me so much (warm PPP blonde)! But I am a sucker for reds and corals, so this won me over before I even applied it. I smell my possible first purchase... continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2004 5:58:00 PM More reviews by morgita

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Mac anything Mac I love the way it feels on my lips but I have to say when I fist saw the tube I turned away and Bought a differnt lipglass but I must say that if that one looked and felt as great as this one is worth every penni

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2004 3:44:00 PM More reviews by deserae

I love the color, but I hate the sticky consistency. Dries my lips out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2004 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Newme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this color! What a beautiful bright coral! I have been looking for a color like this and I found it.