MAC Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

4.1

on 2/22/2004 12:34:00 AM

Orange/pink/gold shine. Works well alone or with lipstick. Personally, my lips are too full for this color. It makes my lips look very pouty. The consistancy is sticky and hard to get use to, but it lasts a very long time. Don't rub your lips together too much when you wear this or your lips will get dry and the lip gloss dull.

on 2/20/2004 4:35:00 AM

I think I've found an HG! :) Lychee Luxe is an absolutely beautiful coral-pink with gold shimmer on my lips. I'm an MMM, NC30, and I find it rather hard to find a good lipgloss for my pigmented lips, but this takes the cake :) will repurchase again and again and again!

on 2/4/2004 3:23:00 PM

This is a nice bright coral shade that looks nice on me, I was surprised because it looks almost neon pink in the tube. I doubt everyone could pull this off. It is more of a summer shade definetly. I sometimes pair it with Florabundance to tone it down a little.

on 2/4/2004 4:52:00 AM

This colour seems to make my fair skin seem creamier. I love it, it makes me feel all summery and tropical.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love my lychee luxe! weird that i havent posted a review yet! The peachy color and beautiful shine makes my peachy-pink pigmented lips stand out! I feel exotic! Lovely lipglass

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This bright coral lipglass is nice, but definitely not awesome. It's cute for summer, but ONLY summer. It's definitely a fun lipgloss, but not one for everyday. It's obvious you have color on when you wear this, and its pretty false looking. This would flatter a small amount of skintones, and I don't recommend it to anyone super pale. I'm going to keep this for summer, but I wouldn't buy it again.

on 1/26/2004 5:51:00 PM

This is a very bright coral lip gloss. It has some gold shimmer to it, but I wish it was a little more sheer. Also, it's super thick and sticky.

on 1/25/2004 6:02:00 PM

This was the first lipglass I've ever tried, seeing as I'm debating wether or not to get one with my first paycheck. I've never had a high end l/g, and this comes so highly recommended I decided to try one out at my MAC counter - I chose this one (well described here) and I'm thuroughly impressed! I like the stickiness and the smooth texture, but this vibrant coral shade just flattered me so much (warm PPP blonde)! But I am a sucker for reds and corals, so this won me over before I even applied it. I smell my possible first purchase... continued >>

on 1/25/2004 5:58:00 PM

I love Mac anything Mac I love the way it feels on my lips but I have to say when I fist saw the tube I turned away and Bought a differnt lipglass but I must say that if that one looked and felt as great as this one is worth every penni

on 1/25/2004 3:44:00 PM

I love the color, but I hate the sticky consistency. Dries my lips out.

Recommended for Medium Skin