August 23, 2014 | 1060 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Dream Matte Pressed Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by ickythump

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Not much to say besides this is one of the best pressed powders I've tried and I'll probably be repurchasing it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Dani192

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this powder. It does such a great at mattifying ( even though it has very little shimmer) my face to eliminate any shine that I may have. What I love about this powder is that I have a lot of blackheads on my nose which I can't seem to get rif of, but when I put a swipe on of this powder it does an amazing job of hiding any of those blackheads. Even without foundation it even evens out my skintone. I decided to buy it after I heard good things on yutube and now I would recommend it. I can't remember but I know for sure it cost less than $9 CDN.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by missgiselley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I heard so many people on youtube talk about it so I decided to give it a try. It gives you a nice matte finish without letting you look cakey and gives you nice coverage. Even alone it evens out my skintone nicely. It makes your skin look its best and very natural. LOVE and highly reccommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by graciesooah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay. This product have great staying power, a decent coverage and it really soaks up the oil. But the only thing is that it makes your pores and blackheads oh so noticeable when you apply. I'd rather go out with no powder what-so-ever than using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by kayakp

i bought this because i have heard some people rave about it and i needed a new powder and im glad i picked this up. i love this stuff! i have combo skin and this is perfect as it doesnt dry out my cheeks but soaks up all the oil on my forehead. i also love how this gives off a little coverage. on days where i dont feel like wearing makeup i can just brush this on my face to mattify it and cancel out some redness from pimples. i have a feeling im going to be buying this over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by postmaster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is such an amazing powder ! I have dry skin and it doesnt make my skin and drier. This doesnt make your face look powdery at all! ive found the best way to apply it is with just a powder puff. It gives the perfect matte finish. I would recommend very much!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by ChemicalMonster

Oily skin people (like me) you need this. This has been perfect during the summer. To be honest I think even guys can wear this. Heres why. It is light to meduim coverage. They can just dust this on and it will absorb the oil. Back to girls, It makes my skin look fresh and matte everytime without looking cakey. I have had no problem breaking out at all or clogging my pores. The packaging is really cool (mirror and puff included). Since I do have combo skin I do have to be careful on where on my face i put it or how lightly I brush it on. If you have dry skin, I suggest you stay away form this because it might look ashy and more dry. It feels really soft on my face though

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by xoslshopaholic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This powder worked fantastic for me. I used it to set everything from my tinted moisturizer, to putting over sunscreen, to using over foundation. It's inexpensive and I can easily take it with me for touch ups because of the packaging. Though while I enjoyed having the mirror and the pad to use included with the packaging, I found that it became quite flimsy, and had to keep an eye on it in my bag. It doesn't offer heavy coverage, but when used over top of foundation, moisturizer, etc, the lasting effect is very nice. I would definitely recommend picking up this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by shycho

Medium Tan Asian, yellow undertones
Mac Foundation Shade NC35, C4
Combination Skin, oily at t-zone & dry at cheeks

First of all, I got this product in the shade medium. The shade seems a little bit light on me as I got this before I got my tan, when I was about an NC25/30. Now I am a definite NC35, not seeming to get any lighter. I really love the way the product goes on the surface of my skin, not too cakey but giving a very natural matte finish. I'm not a real fan of perfectly matte skin as I think it's a bit too artificial, so I just set it with a makeup setting spray to give it a more natural feeling. The packaging is cute, and I like the way the puff comes out by twisting it below the powder. There seems to be a lot of product in this packaging, so I don't think I'll finish it any time soon! But I would definitely love to repurchase this nicely priced setting powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by DianaBbyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I bought this in a light shade because I am on the lighter side of skin. I heard great reviews & i guess i expected too much out of this product. The first time I used it I loved it! It set my foundation & looked natural. But as I used it more I dont know why but I felt like the product was too chalky? And it just wasnt cutting it for me. It does control my oily T-zone though. Maybe I just need to get a darker shade.. I will be repurchasing the product & give it another shot!