September 20, 2014 | 1768 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Janet72285

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great moisturizer! I came across it while working in a veterinary hospital. All that hand washing left my hands extremely dry and this product was nice to have because it moisturized well and didn't leave me greasy. I put it on my tattoos as they healed since it was so gentle and I also use it as my daily body moisturizer. I love to try new products but this is the One lotion I keep around. I would def recommend at least getting a travel size and giving it a try! UPDATE: I have found that the cheapo knock offs truly are not as good as the Aveeno brand. It is more effective and the bottle lasts longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by sweetblue22

i love this it made my skin soo soft and for the people that complain about this being horrible on their face and stuff this lotion is for your body so if you put it on your face your going to break out and stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by summer514

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this lotion last night in hopes to find something to moisturize my dry sensitive skin due to being on accutaine. I loved it so much I kept wanting to use it agian and again! It left my skin so soft. I put some on again this morning aftter showering and my skin still feels great and it's 4:45 pm. Glad I found something that works so well, I will definitely add this to my staple lotions!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by slightlystarry

I have dry, eczema-prone skin all over my body as well as dry-combination skin on my face that has periodically suffered from breakouts of eczema and skin allergies. I have probably used Aveeno for 3-4 years and I must say it is really a lifesaver, especially during the winter months. It is rich and creamy, and truly helps the skin retain a hydrated, supple feeling. While it is thick, I've never experienced any problems with clogged pores (I do have a semi-oily T zone).

While some may complain about the lack of fragrance (or alternatively the slight "oat" scent) it really doesn't bother me. Maybe it's because I've been using Aveeno for so long, but scented skincare products actually irritate my skin and I've grown to automatically stray away from them as the scent is often created by harsh alcohols. So, if you're willing to forgo scent for moisture, please do consider Aveeno.

Tip for severe eczema-- mix some aveeno with petroleum jelly and apply it liberally to the severely dry, itchy areas. This combination works MIRACLES.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2011 4:38:00 AM More reviews by bellyfl0pper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Almost the only lotion I've ever used on my body. The only others I've used are from Bath and Body Works that I got as gifts, but I never end up finishing those because I always end up using Aveeno instead. I guess the oat smell might bother some, but because I've grown up with this, I don't even notice it. Absorbs quickly. Perfect for everywhere and not greasy (except on my face). My only complaint is that it's not moisturizing enough for my legs so sometimes I need to apply it twice to get rid of the scaliness, but I like this stuff so much that it really does not bother me. My family buys this in a two-pack from Costco.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 5:48:00 AM More reviews by barbietwin

found this product from the marie claire (beauty) magazine, my doctor also suggested this to me as my skin was getting dry. the price was decent. my skin improved alot and got alot softer. it was a bit heavy in weight [on face] though other than that it was pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Fuuka1209

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG lotion! I seriously cannot use anything else all over my body expect this. My legs are SO SENSITIVE they get rashes with anything that has fragrance. This is soaks in so nicely and it soothing and not sticky. I have repurchased about 4 times now. My only complaint is that I cannot find a big bottle of this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by chrissie99

I have used Aveeno my entire life. I have eczema and Aveeno is a brand guaranteed not to irritate my skin. I find my skin gets tight immediately out of the shower so I slather this all over my face including my eye area. I've been doing research trying to find products that are healthier for me (natural, paraben free etc.). I was on the cosmeticsdatabase.com and this scored very well. For my face regime I use La Mer products but this lotion never leaves my counter and is definitely my go to all purpose lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This cream I feel is more for those with dramatically dry skin.
It's very heavy thick on my skin and it takes a good 30 minutes for my skin to actually absorb it in.
Smells like oats but it's nothing that bothers me.
It is greasy when first applying it on.
Now besides all that, it is a great lotion. My legs feel super baby smooth throughout the day.
Oh yes forgot to mention, when I apply this to my arms (which I don't anymore) I get super itchy. Sooo I just use it on my legs. My arms are not a big fan of the oat.
I just hate how time consuming it is. How long it takes to actually sink in and dry.

When it says within 24 hours you will see a difference, you do.
I haven't repurchased this bottle in like a yr because I don't use lotion every day but i'd like to make it a habit. I recently ran out however and decided to try St Ives Renewing Lotion 24 hours.
It is not as time consuming, my arms have not had any sort of irritation, so I hope it gives the same result with the softness.<3

Btw, I will however repurchase this, because this works wonders for my feet when they are getting dry and cracked!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Selmiiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a really nice moisturizer. It's not greasy, feels really smooth and it moisturizes well. The only thing is that it literally smells like oats. I love perfumed moisturizers so I'm a little biased but this is not odorless, might be the natural ingredients giving off their natural odor or something like that. I don't like it because of this but some might (: