October 25, 2014 | 1528 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 12:56:00 AM More reviews by edivine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love this lotion. i have very sensitive skin and this doesn't cause any irritation or anything. doesn't have a strong scent which i do prefer. it has a nice consistency, not too thick and not too watery. so, it does a great job moisturizing and is good to use daily.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Erinbear1120

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found this to be very moisturizing but the smell was bothersome, I know it says fragrance free but to me it smells faintly like mosquito repellent. If it had a better smell I would give it a 5 out of 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Janet72285

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great moisturizer! I came across it while working in a veterinary hospital. All that hand washing left my hands extremely dry and this product was nice to have because it moisturized well and didn't leave me greasy. I put it on my tattoos as they healed since it was so gentle and I also use it as my daily body moisturizer. I love to try new products but this is the One lotion I keep around. I would def recommend at least getting a travel size and giving it a try! UPDATE: I have found that the cheapo knock offs truly are not as good as the Aveeno brand. It is more effective and the bottle lasts longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by sweetblue22

i love this it made my skin soo soft and for the people that complain about this being horrible on their face and stuff this lotion is for your body so if you put it on your face your going to break out and stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by summer514

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this lotion last night in hopes to find something to moisturize my dry sensitive skin due to being on accutaine. I loved it so much I kept wanting to use it agian and again! It left my skin so soft. I put some on again this morning aftter showering and my skin still feels great and it's 4:45 pm. Glad I found something that works so well, I will definitely add this to my staple lotions!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by slightlystarry

I have dry, eczema-prone skin all over my body as well as dry-combination skin on my face that has periodically suffered from breakouts of eczema and skin allergies. I have probably used Aveeno for 3-4 years and I must say it is really a lifesaver, especially during the winter months. It is rich and creamy, and truly helps the skin retain a hydrated, supple feeling. While it is thick, I've never experienced any problems with clogged pores (I do have a semi-oily T zone).

While some may complain about the lack of fragrance (or alternatively the slight "oat" scent) it really doesn't bother me. Maybe it's because I've been using Aveeno for so long, but scented skincare products actually irritate my skin and I've grown to automatically stray away from them as the scent is often created by harsh alcohols. So, if you're willing to forgo scent for moisture, please do consider Aveeno.

Tip for severe eczema-- mix some aveeno with petroleum jelly and apply it liberally to the severely dry, itchy areas. This combination works MIRACLES.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2011 4:38:00 AM More reviews by bellyfl0pper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Almost the only lotion I've ever used on my body. The only others I've used are from Bath and Body Works that I got as gifts, but I never end up finishing those because I always end up using Aveeno instead. I guess the oat smell might bother some, but because I've grown up with this, I don't even notice it. Absorbs quickly. Perfect for everywhere and not greasy (except on my face). My only complaint is that it's not moisturizing enough for my legs so sometimes I need to apply it twice to get rid of the scaliness, but I like this stuff so much that it really does not bother me. My family buys this in a two-pack from Costco.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 5:48:00 AM More reviews by barbietwin

found this product from the marie claire (beauty) magazine, my doctor also suggested this to me as my skin was getting dry. the price was decent. my skin improved alot and got alot softer. it was a bit heavy in weight [on face] though other than that it was pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Fuuka1209

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG lotion! I seriously cannot use anything else all over my body expect this. My legs are SO SENSITIVE they get rashes with anything that has fragrance. This is soaks in so nicely and it soothing and not sticky. I have repurchased about 4 times now. My only complaint is that I cannot find a big bottle of this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by chrissie99

I have used Aveeno my entire life. I have eczema and Aveeno is a brand guaranteed not to irritate my skin. I find my skin gets tight immediately out of the shower so I slather this all over my face including my eye area. I've been doing research trying to find products that are healthier for me (natural, paraben free etc.). I was on the cosmeticsdatabase.com and this scored very well. For my face regime I use La Mer products but this lotion never leaves my counter and is definitely my go to all purpose lotion.