April 18, 2014 | 1607 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by anthony1891

I love this lotion because its thick enough to moisturize my skin but not heavy or greasy on my skin and I can even use it on my face when I dont have any facial lotions. I love the smell and the texture is very creamy. My elbows especially love this one. Have ventured to try other lotions but always come back to this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by ss2000uk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a decent moisturizer. However I have a few problems with this product. Firstly, I initially tried using the product on the areas that I get the driest and that is around my nose area. As a result, it broke me out in small whiteheads. The second thing I dislike about this product is the SMELL. Ughh... It actually smells like poo mixed with plastic! Disgusting. I do have to say apart from that it does make your skin feel moisturized. You get a lot in the bottle and it's decently priced so eh, I use it mainly on my neck area now and sometimes my arms as I don't wanna waste the whole bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Hailey123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

okay so everyone says Aveeno is so amazing so I thought I would try it. I have combonation skin and I didnt want something too moisurizing. When I apply this moisturizer, it just sits on my skin and it seems like my skin dosnt drink it up. I wear foundation everyday and it made my foundation slide right off my face. All the reviews rave about this product...oh well, maybe I just got a bad one?

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2011 9:19:00 AM More reviews by savannahmayo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin is sensitive and I've found the only products to which I don't react are those that don't contain chemicals.

Eucerin sadly enough contains quite a few chemicals and I reacted badly to it. And, maybe my skin is smart since research is showing that a buildup of chemicals on the skin can cause acne, dry skin and skin cancer.

Read labels and check out ingredients before you buy/use anything.

I found a site and page that has reviews of organic skin care products, and it's been helpful for me.
This is it http://www.best-mens-skin-care.com/skin-care-product-reviews.html

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 8:41:00 AM More reviews by queenofthenile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only lotion I've come across that keeps my skin from itching like crazy during the winter. I didn't realise just how well this product works until I forgot to apply it after my shower a few days ago and my skin became more and more unbearably itchy throughout the day. It's also great for combating shaving/waxing irritation and has helped with the eczema I've been experiencing on my elbows. I love that it's fragrance-free too. Will buy again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by beautynglam301

**BEST FRAGRANCE FREE MOISTURIZER EVER!**
**I CANT GO WITHOUT APPLYING THIS TO MY FACE& BODY!!**
**IT LEAVES SKIN FEELING SO SMOOTH AND SOFT!**
**RECOMMENDED FOR EVERYONE OF ALL AGES!!!!!**

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by cicifran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a staple in my skin routine! This is hands down, the best moisturizer I've used on my face. I have mild-medium acne, and the water where i live leaves my skin stripped dry, so this is a huge life saver in a little bottle. It easily sinks into my skin and stays there all day long--my skin has a nice plump, damp feeling to it :). I have no problem layering other makeup products on top...All in all, a perfect product for me :D

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by conrad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lotion is amazing. Fragrance free, sinks in quickly, and lasts through hand washing. My skin gets so dry in winter and this product makes quick work of any dryness. No sticky feeling after application. You can immediately get back to whatever you were doing. It gets right to business and delivers!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by absolia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I started using this after my dermatologist recommended it when my skin got mysteriously itchy for a while. It didn't help the itch, that went away on its own, but it did become a must-have for me. I keep it on my nightstand. I love how mild and basically scentless it is. I even use it on my face after I wash it and it works like a charm. I love it, I won't be using any other basic lotion ever again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by ImaJedi

I LOVE this moisturizer. The Dimethicone in this does wonders for my skin & makeup, ever since using this, my boyfriend asks "what I've been doing different" because he even seen an improvement in the look of my makeup & skin.

DImethicone is a VERY common ingredient in primers, so this is kind of like having a moisturizer & primer all at once.

Btw, I have oily, acne-prone skin & this does not break me out or make me oily AT ALL. This is an amazing product, I will probably use this until they stop making it.

I got my boyfriend + his mom hooked on this!! They both love it. Plus, it's unscented - it's PERFECT!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No