October 31, 2014 | 850 users online

Deodorants - Certain Dri

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2009 11:30:00 PM More reviews by MissLindseyTay

I have had the best results with this product! It is amazing how quickly it started working for me, and I really had a problem with stains. I live in Texas [and we all know it's hot] and I would be outside for 10 minutes and start to get stains. After using this product for a few days I noticed a difference. Now, I have been using it for 4 months and I don't have stains anymore AT ALL and it's July here. It's so wonderful. I use it every other night [not every night, it drys out my underarms, and I also wax my underarms] and just use a regular deodorant during the day [Aarid]. I swear by this product, it really works fast and does a great job. I was about to schedule a derm apt but decided to try this first and I'm glad I did! Much, much cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by natluvly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I also had an excessive sweating problem and had tried everything on the market. When I first tried it I thought it was not working but you must follow the directions very carefully in order for this product to deliver awesome results. One rater said it wasn't working for her but you really have to apply sparingly (2 strokes) otherwise you'll sweat more. Especially if you apply the product at night and also wear your normal anti-perspirant in the morning like I do. I love the product so much that when I hear someone talking about how they sweat so much I'll butt into their conversation and tell them about how great Certain Dri worked for me. If they ever stopped making this I would probably be sad, but there are a lot of new products on the market that I have not tried since I've been using this product for about 5 or 6 yrs. Anyways, if you haven't tried it and have excessive perspiration, try it and I'm sure you'll love it :)

And another thing-I have a secret for how to stop the itching that some say they have. Only shave every other day and never shave before applying Certain Dri. Shave the morning after applying it. Hope this helps :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by SG444

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product does work very well, BUT it can make me itch like crazy! The first time I used this, I'd waited about 10 hours since shaving but it itched so badly it was difficult to sleep. Still, because it worked so well, I was determined to find a way to make this tolerable. I tried again after not shaving my underarms for at least 24 hours and that did the trick. Also, be sure to use only one or two swipes. It's tempting to use more, but that'll only cause more itching and it won't be any more effective. I will definitely continue to purchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by mandymooo

In 8th grade I started sweating excessively. It just started all of a sudden one day. Even in the winter time I would be sitting in class with pit stains!!! It was so embarassing. My mom and I went to the store and found certain dri. I followed the instructiions and applied it at night. It itched a little but nothing major. Then next morning I applied my deodarant and went to school. I still sweated but it was nothing compared to how I was sweating before. After a couple days of using it I wasnt sweating at all!! And it lasts forever! I love Certain dri.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by missglowstick

Literally, the best thing that ever happened to my armpits. I am soooooo grateful for Certain Dri's existence, and will continue to repurchase as long as it is made.
Not only does it keep me completely dry, I can also skip up to 3 days and not worry about sweating even if I'm wearing a sweater in blistering heat. Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Kastilia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG of antipersperant (sp?). I used to get sweat stains ALL the time, I felt so embarrased, and never wanted to raise my arms for anything. I got this, no more sweating, its the only thing that keeps me from sweating a ton. It itches REALLY bad for me, and sometimes it burns after I've shaved, but I just suck it up, because it's all worth it for the dryness. I will and have bought this over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2009 7:39:00 AM More reviews by littlebella25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is INCREDIBLE. I have used every antiperspirant under the sun and nothing ever worked. Every sun dress, ever white shirt or work shirt, or dark shirt ended up destroyed by white antiperspirant/deodorant and my sweating. NO more! After 1 night of use I was able to spend the entire day outside on an 86 degree day and I did not perspire a single drop under my arms!

I only do 1-2 swipes (as directed) under each arm and you shouldn't apply it to broken skin ie: just shaved.. or you will itch! I haven't had a problem because I followed the directions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 4:03:00 PM More reviews by missred2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best products ever developed! All through my teen years I was plagued by sweaty underarms. I would never raise my arms in class and wearing anything but a dark cotton shirt just wasn't an option. I wish I had this product back then.

I've learned how to handle the itching. I never use it after I shave, and I don't use it more than 2 nights in a row. I'll skip a night or two because the itching can become intense. After I apply, I lay in bed with my arms raised over my head until it dries, which is just a couple of minutes. I do use a clinical strength deoderant/anti-perspirant in the mornings, but that's just because I feel naked without it and I like the extra wetness protection, not that I really need it with Certain-Dri. Great product!!!

EDITED: I LOVE IT EVEN MORE!!! I chased after a loose dog in my neighborhood yesterday...Hot and humid 93 degrees in NC. DRY AS A BONE AFTERWARDS!!! Loves it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Kaytee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was a bit nervous to try this after I read on here about the itching and stinging and such, but I tried it anyways because of my disgusting sweating problem. I went out and got this at Walmart one day, and tried it. So far, I have no gotten any of the problems written here, but my sweating is still going strong. I'm a bit afraid because I was sure this would work for me. I gave it a 3 because I'll probably use up this whole bottle to see if it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by natalie225

Love Love Love this product! It works great. I have tried several of the over counter clinical strength deodorants, secret and degree, and they do not even work half as well as this product. Just use certain dri at night and the next day little to no perspiration. It's amazing!