Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch

3.9

******NEW FORMULA: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane CrosspolymerSilica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ci 77019/Mica, Ci 77491/Iron Oxide, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 75470/Carmine.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love love love this product!!!
it really covers up my gigantic pores on my nose area which is super
i did like the photo finish but i didnt think it was anything special but this primer is so so good!!!! it makes my skin feel velvety and creates a great base for applying foundation.
it doesnt make me break out too!!!!

loves it!!!

on 12/25/2008 7:25:00 PM

I havenít had any luck with Smashbox Photofinish, so I assumed this would be the same. Thank God I was wrong. I canít really compare this to any other product as it is only a second primer I have used. I can say though that it doesnít burn my face like Photofinish did, and it doesnít make it red. It agrees with my sensitive and dry skin, and it creates a nice base for my mineral makeup. I would prefer if it didnít come in a jar, but that on itself will not distract me from buying this again. Nice silky smooth texture and you only need a little bit. This pot should last a long time, even with everyday use.

on 12/21/2008 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i think this is similar to clinique pore minimizer instant perfector (texture and all), except instant perfector also works as a shine control, this one doesn't. it is, however, still a very good silicone-based primer and does exactly what it's supposed to do, which is to create a smooth canvas before applying a foundation.

on 12/15/2008 7:07:00 AM

I really like this product. I have never really been picky with primers, I use three others apart from this one and they all work really well for me. This one does indeed smooth the face instantly making foundation application a breeze and my face pretty darn flawless. I am not a huge fan of the packaging as I don't like creamy or liquidy things to be in pots. I still gave it 5 lippies cos the quality of the product easily gets me over my packaging pickyness. I said i'd repurchase this because of how well it does work but I do also like mac's prime & protect and smashbox photo finish that I might not need to get this one in the future.

on 12/14/2008 8:08:00 PM

I love this product - makes my skin smooth/great primer before foundation. Doesn't break me out at all; doesn't feel oily at all :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I like this stuff, but not every day because of the 'cones. It does a great job filling in my enlarged pores and my fine lines, and it even mattifies my t zone. I use it when I want a little something extra to my look without caking on lots of makeup.

However, the silicones are kindy slimy on hot or humid days so this isn't an everyday item for me. Still I am glad to have it in my stash and it does what I want it to do.

I wish it came in a tube, say with a large opening like 8 hour cream. I always have to resist the urge to scrape off a layer of this from the pot every time I use it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I think this does a pretty good job filling in fine lines and enlarge pores. It didn't fill in deep wrinkles (I tried it on a scar!). I also felt! It was too oily for were I wanted to use it-my t-zone. I gave it to my grandmother, and she said it felt like she had on a funeral parlor face, lol. She is definately not oily!

on 11/16/2008 1:36:00 AM

This is my HG primer! It definitely lives up to it's name and then some. Before I found this primer my foundation would sit in my pores like a hot mess. But this primer really does fill in the pores (without causing breakouts) and gives my skin a smooth velvety finish. I also like that this primer doesn't dry out my skin nor leave it greasy. It is a bit pricey but it is so worth it to me. I will never another day without using this little treasure!

on 11/15/2008 11:47:00 AM

I actually like this product more than Smashbox's Photo Finish. This product is slightly thicker than photo finish. It actually covered up the ugly pores on my nose, hallelujah. I don't really know how this product works, supposedly it is a primer that works with light to smooth your skin out so it doesn't clog pores? I don't know, but this sufff works. It's a little on the expensive side, but I've been using it for a couple of months now and still has half left.

on 11/15/2008 5:32:00 AM

This is the best primer on the market hands down. It gives great coverage, smooths out the skin so well so quickly--and you only need so little to cover the entire face. Gives nice matte finish, which I like. I love the fine, very light, and sort of creamy texture of this primer--yet it never be sticky. This primer seems to moisturize my skin, never gives that uncomfortable drying feeling. With this I only need the very little amount of foundation. AND more importantly, this primer never irritates my very sensitive skin (I am allergic to so many cosmetic products). I will definitely re-purchase this product. Highly recommended! This is Clarin's best selling product.

Popular Primer/ Correctors