November 28, 2014 | 1073 users online

Masks - Aztec Secret - Indian Healing Clay

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by xtasteofimpact

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used it with both apple cider vinegar and plain water - neither method helped clear my skin although I really wanted it to. It did have a pulsating effect on my skin which felt soothing, but it really did nothing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I saw no improvment, nor did I get any warming or pulsating that others got, just a boring useless clay powder

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by cbenjamin313

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only used it once, last night, and it seems very safe and effective. Truthfully, I put it on and fell asleep for about an hour, and it was a pain to wash off. I couldn't even move my mouth to get it to crack, it was like cement for real. But when finally got it off, several of the permanent blackheads on the sides of my nose were gone. GONE. And nothing I tried in the past would get rid of those suckers! So I am very pleased with the results of this mask.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2012 7:46:00 AM More reviews by insecuredpoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its good for blackheads but gave me wrinkles on my forehead ;( i hope its not permanent! i will only apply it on the nose from now on. (im only 19 without wrinkles before using this)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by sienna2125

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have acne prone sensitive skin that is dry in some places & oily in others. I was somewhat apprehensive to try this clay because of the reviews citing the drying, pulsing & tightening effects that some reviewers felt. However overall the reviews were so positive & the product so cheap I decided to give it a try with a twist tailored to my skin issues. I used the clay but added 100% aloe vera juice & Bragg's ACV in a ratio of 1:3, 5 drops of tea tree oil, & 1/4 of an avocado. I left this on for abt 30 mins. With this mixture I avoided the pulsating & drying effects of the clay. When I removed the mask my skin was glowing with no redness or irritation. After removal I put a blend of rice bran & jojoba oils on my skin.

Next I'll try adding eggs whites as well. There are many other clay recipes tailored to specific skin types online. HTH.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by ealmaraz

I bought this product since i saw lots of people on youtube rave about this mask and how it helped them achieve clear skin. I have gone to a dermatologist for almost 3 years and nothing seemed to help for my acne. i have tried retina-a, epidulo, lots of pills but it only helped temporarily since my body came used to the pills that i needed to keep increasing the pill to become more 'effective'. i felt that even though it may work for my skin, it must be effecting my body in some way too so i stopped going and started to use 'natural' organic things. i have been using this mask for about 3 weeks and for 2 times a week. i mix it with apple cider vingar. i currtently use the brand Great value...it is the filtered one but it has been working. once i run out i will buy Braggs apple cider vinegar since its organic. As of right now i only have one pimple but its really small. im soo happy that this mask works for me. Tottaly reccomend this (: I got mine at Iherb.com. I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!! also You can also use this coupon code LUJ582 for a 5 dollar off for first time buyers so basically you only pay 1 dollar (; OHH almost forgot..dont feel discouraged or give up when you first see pimples coming out on your first mask because it is acutally pulling out those pimples that are already on the surface but sooner or later your pores and skin will be clean!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by adara260

I really like this mask a lot. I suffer from adult acne and was hoping that this mask would draw out all the gunk from my pores. I have used Queen Helene's and other type clay masks.

I agree with everyone else that uses this with Apple Cider Vinegar. Definitely use ACV with the mask instead of water. Using it with water makes it impossible to mix etc. I think the ACV helps with toning properties too. I haven't tried ACV on its own but based on the reviews on here I might!

This mask definitely draws out the oil and makes things easier to extract. I use this mask once a week with Nuance's Exfoliating Gel. It's nice to use a more natural product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by idkmaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This product is great. My skin isn't perfectly smooth yet because this mask keeps bringing stuff up to the surface. I love how deep this mask gets. I mix one spoonful of clay with one cap of organic apple cider vinegar. I get a nice smooth consistency that way. I'm amazed by how little I have to use. I leave on for about thirty minutes. I'll definitely buy again once(if I ever) run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by sufferingfromvertigo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

First use and I'm loving this! I mixed it with braggs apple cider vinegar (only because my mom had it in the house; once I go back to school I'll try it with water and see if it's good enough or if I should stick with acv). My sisters both tried it too, which is good because I made wayyy too much for just myself. It does feel weird, very drying and tight, and I swear I could feel my heartbeat in this cyst I had brewing. Don't try to smile, it'll just hurt. Left it on for about 20+ minutes, and used warm water and a washcloth to get it off (fingers just weren't doing it). I'm fair with pink undertones so after I took it off, it kind of looked like I had a sunburn, but that went away after about forty five minutes. The cyst came to a head and I was able to pop it (bad, I know) and put lavender oil on it. My skin looks flawless, poreless, and glowy. I'm loving this product and will definitely make it a once a week treat (although definitely not before I have to go somewhere!)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 12:28:00 PM More reviews by sweetdreamsb1atch

this mask it amazing i use it once a week when i want to do a deep pore cleansing..i use 2 spoons of aztec clay with a little bit of water,i mix until it transforms into a paste,then put it on clean face,wait 15 minutes ,wash it off with warm water and voila my skin is luminous and brightened,my skin is more soft and firm,and pores are radically reduced...i use it only once,maximum twice a week it's not recommended to use this alot cause it will dry your skin very much,and you have to avoid applying it on the eye area it can cause wrinkles but this is valid for any clay mask..i would recommend to aply a deep moisturizer after using it..i haven't tried it with apple cidder i have to do that soon..and by the way this clay mask does wonders for your breakouts ,everytime i have a new pimple i put this mask on my face and the next day it's almost gone....overall this is a truly miraculous product and i will repurchase

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No