July 29, 2014 | 1677 users online

Blush - NARS - Amour

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 4:58:00 PM More reviews by gal_26

Love it! I was feeling brave when I bought this because it looks very dark in the pan but I'm so glad I risked it as it looks great on my fair skin. A little goes a long way, it's so silky and highly pigmented. Lovely natural peach, highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2007 11:43:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

It's highly pigmented. The color is matte peach. It looks pretty on my fair skin. A little bit of this goes a long way. It looks natural and "cute" on my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 1:40:00 AM More reviews by PrincessScuzzlebutt2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A wonderful foolproof peachy pink matte blush. Wonderful pigmentation and texture as usual

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2007 1:07:00 AM More reviews by tenderheart003

This shade just didn't work for me. It looked very...blah...I guess. It was too warm for my NW25 skin and made me look sunburned but not in a good way. It also was not very blendable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2007 4:37:00 PM More reviews by imsofly420

in the compact it looks like such an ugly color, but my skintone is golden/yellow-based & it matches the the color of my natural flush perfectly & there is no glitter or anything (thank you nars!) perfect for a natural glow. feels weightless on.. it really doesn't even look like a powder on my face (i think a lot of blushes look too powdery)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2007 1:49:00 AM More reviews by itzmarylicious

This is a very pretty color. Just use alittle if you want a flushed look. I put it on today and set it with a powder. Went to work after 6 hours came home and I could still see the blush on me. It lasts. And I have oily skin, go figure. I could never find a blush that has a stay power like Nars.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2007 10:46:00 AM More reviews by steph1304

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite Nars blush. Like many other reviewers have mentioned...it is very similiar to Orgasm but without the sparklies. It is great for everyday wear and the color doesn't get too tawny. And one swipe will last all day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2007 1:31:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

J'adore Amour! With every bit of my blush-obsessed heart. I can't decide if I like this or Deep Throat better. I feel natural and fresh-faced when I have Amour on, as it contains no shimmer - it really blends into my Asian, NC25 skintone well, as if I truly blush this way. It's a pinky peach, and doesn't look too unique, but it's a little gem of a product. Love, love, love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2007 10:40:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been on a NARS blush kick lately and this one caught my eye. It's a beautiful peach/pink that compliments my Asian NC30 skin tone. A light touch is all that's needed because of the heavy pigment.
I layer it on top of my Shiseido Peach Flush for more staying power.
Another winner from NARS.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2007 3:57:00 AM More reviews by hannahclarice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really lovely blush. Think a more pigmented, silky Orgasm without the gross glitter. I thought it might turn orange on me, but it stayed a perfect pinky-peach all day. This is a staple blush that goes with almost any look. I turn to it when I can't decide on a blush to go with certain e/s or l/g colors. Love it!