December 20, 2014 | 1631 users online

Blush - NARS - Amour

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2007 11:55:00 AM More reviews by luisatolentino

This is a beautiful shade for natural looks, no shimmer just healthy looking blush. I was looking for something like estee lauder nude rose but a little bit more on the pink side and this is it. this one applies even better, easy to blend just remember that a little goes a long way with this, just apply a thin coat first and go from there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2007 10:24:00 PM More reviews by bluemeanie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I switched to Amour when I found Orgasm to be too metallic looking for daytime. I still use Orgasm to touch-up at night, before going out, if I don't want to re-apply all of my makeup.

I like Amour, although it is not really like Orgasm without the shimmer. It is more pigmented and very easy to overdo application. I switched to a fiber optic brush blush to pick up just enough pigment with 3 swipes of the brush, and then I can brush it on my cheeks several times with just that little bit of color on the fiber optic brush. It gives me nice, natural-looking color on my cheeks -- the color is more coral than peach (coral being darker shade than peach, IMO).

I took off 1 lippie for packaging quality -- the matte black/rubbery feel of the case gets dirty easily. Also deducted because I feel it's easy to overdo the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2007 4:45:00 PM More reviews by wentan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color! This is a better color match (compare to Orgasm) for people who has a warm / medium / asian color skin tone. Happy trying!! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2007 4:33:00 PM More reviews by fishlipz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let's just say I would have kept this if I didn't already have Orgasm. 50 bucks on two very similar blushes isn't worth it IMO even though Amour is matte and O isn't.O definitely gives more of a GLOW than Amour. As usual I give the packaging a 5 because it's so smooth and sleek, looks so cute and compact in my purse(:

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 4:58:00 PM More reviews by gal_26

Love it! I was feeling brave when I bought this because it looks very dark in the pan but I'm so glad I risked it as it looks great on my fair skin. A little goes a long way, it's so silky and highly pigmented. Lovely natural peach, highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2007 11:43:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

It's highly pigmented. The color is matte peach. It looks pretty on my fair skin. A little bit of this goes a long way. It looks natural and "cute" on my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 1:40:00 AM More reviews by PrincessScuzzlebutt2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A wonderful foolproof peachy pink matte blush. Wonderful pigmentation and texture as usual

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2007 1:07:00 AM More reviews by tenderheart003

This shade just didn't work for me. It looked very...blah...I guess. It was too warm for my NW25 skin and made me look sunburned but not in a good way. It also was not very blendable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2007 4:37:00 PM More reviews by imsofly420

in the compact it looks like such an ugly color, but my skintone is golden/yellow-based & it matches the the color of my natural flush perfectly & there is no glitter or anything (thank you nars!) perfect for a natural glow. feels weightless on.. it really doesn't even look like a powder on my face (i think a lot of blushes look too powdery)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2007 1:49:00 AM More reviews by itzmarylicious

This is a very pretty color. Just use alittle if you want a flushed look. I put it on today and set it with a powder. Went to work after 6 hours came home and I could still see the blush on me. It lasts. And I have oily skin, go figure. I could never find a blush that has a stay power like Nars.