September 18, 2014 | 1245 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Annabellp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous pink-y color! I love the finish(deluxe pearl). I'm starting to wear it every day and it's not powdery AT ALL compared to other eyeshadows. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Maclover93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this color! It is such a girlie-girl color, a neutral gold with shimmer. It is just the perfect everyday gold/beige shade. I have gotten several compliments on it! Brings out blue and green eyes beautifully!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2011 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Ashleyx56

Thought I would love this shade, it was so pretty in the pan and has such good reviews. I think it's just too simple and plain for me. I've tried it with a few different combos and one I do like is rubenesque paint pot on the lid with all that glitters over it. It's easy and pretty for a busy morning. I like darker colors like Sable and Satin Taupe more so don't like my review keep you from buying, it seems to work for everyone else.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by meganterese

This color is great. It is a lovely sparkly beige that I think would look good on anyboyd because it's not too white. I think it would be the perfect quick and easy everyday summer color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice daytime eyeshadow--one of the better neutrals MAC makes. MAC "staples", like Shroom, don't show up on me at all--I'm NC40 and beige-y colors don't tend to show on me, but All That Glitters is a good alternative to all the neutrals that are like nothing on me. Great addition to your neutrals collection, if that's your thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by princesstabitha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

THIS IS THE PERFECT COLOR FOR DARK SKIN =)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Ellenmarieb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this color! Can be layered or worn on its own for a slight shimmer. The consistency is fabulous- so smooth and blendable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by carolinejihe

This is a must-have eyeshadow color if you are starting out with MAC and you wear neutrals. It is often compared with naked lunch but I think that All That Glitters is darker and has less pink, it's more on the beige side but the two colors are still pretty similar. It looks so pretty on the lid and sometimes I just wear it as a wash. I wish I wore it more often though.. I will definitely buy again.
and don't let the name scare you...it does not have chunky glitters in it at all. if you know mac finishes, it's a veluxe pearl which is the softest, smoothest consistency that mac has for eye shadows in their permanent line.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Daiseebabeyx

I would describe this as a shimmery neutral gold with a stunning warm undertone. An amazing colour for a wash all over the lids or a pop of colour! The pigmentation is quite good and so is the texture. Having a lazy day? Apply this on the lids so your set to go , easy peasy!
Stay beautiful,
Daisee xx

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 10:25:00 AM More reviews by iidunno

i love this eye shadow :) i tend to either use this as an all over lid colour, or crease colour when im looking for something natural.
for lidcolour, pairing this with bronze, twinks or stable works well

for crease work, i tend to use, jest, phloof or grand entrance. or modelette.
when im lazy i just use this as an all over lid colour with some eyeliner. no fuss, brightens my eye and looks super pretty.