April 20, 2014 | 1315 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by meganterese

This color is great. It is a lovely sparkly beige that I think would look good on anyboyd because it's not too white. I think it would be the perfect quick and easy everyday summer color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice daytime eyeshadow--one of the better neutrals MAC makes. MAC "staples", like Shroom, don't show up on me at all--I'm NC40 and beige-y colors don't tend to show on me, but All That Glitters is a good alternative to all the neutrals that are like nothing on me. Great addition to your neutrals collection, if that's your thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by princesstabitha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

THIS IS THE PERFECT COLOR FOR DARK SKIN =)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Ellenmarieb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this color! Can be layered or worn on its own for a slight shimmer. The consistency is fabulous- so smooth and blendable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by carolinejihe

This is a must-have eyeshadow color if you are starting out with MAC and you wear neutrals. It is often compared with naked lunch but I think that All That Glitters is darker and has less pink, it's more on the beige side but the two colors are still pretty similar. It looks so pretty on the lid and sometimes I just wear it as a wash. I wish I wore it more often though.. I will definitely buy again.
and don't let the name scare you...it does not have chunky glitters in it at all. if you know mac finishes, it's a veluxe pearl which is the softest, smoothest consistency that mac has for eye shadows in their permanent line.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Daiseebabeyx

I would describe this as a shimmery neutral gold with a stunning warm undertone. An amazing colour for a wash all over the lids or a pop of colour! The pigmentation is quite good and so is the texture. Having a lazy day? Apply this on the lids so your set to go , easy peasy!
Stay beautiful,
Daisee xx

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 10:25:00 AM More reviews by iidunno

i love this eye shadow :) i tend to either use this as an all over lid colour, or crease colour when im looking for something natural.
for lidcolour, pairing this with bronze, twinks or stable works well

for crease work, i tend to use, jest, phloof or grand entrance. or modelette.
when im lazy i just use this as an all over lid colour with some eyeliner. no fuss, brightens my eye and looks super pretty.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2010 11:04:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAffair89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really didn't like this shadow. It's a gorgeous color, but it is WAY more pink than I expected. Pinks don't look very nice on me, due to my pale/yellow under toned skin, it makes me look very sickly. Didn't really like the texture either, which surprised me since everyone ADORES Veluxe Pearls. I didn't find it to be very soft at all. As I said, it's definitely a gorgeous color that everyone should have, but I'll probably store this away for awhile until summer rolls around and I'm tan. This color is definitely a color for tanned/deeper skin tones. I don't regret purchasing, I only wish I could use it more often!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by tepurnell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm obviously in the minority, but I don't like this shadow too much. It's very glittery on me. I prefer Naked Lunch much, much better for a highlight color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by SuzanneDee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Wow 393 reviews!
And here's another
A great warm brown with fine frosty shimmer, not glitter.
I'm NC 40 and use it over Studio Sculpt Concealer as a single-shade lid colour and some eyeliner. It really brightens the eyes
No fallout, no creasing. I used it at 11am today. It is now 11pm and it's all there. So I'm gonna say it's long wearing.
NYX Champagne and Sahara Pearl are close dupes but the quality doesn't match. Plus they're too shimmery.
I don't care about crease colours and brow-bone highlighters. I'm mostly a one-colour person. This is a great single colour. If only it weren't so expensive.