MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

on 2/27/2011 3:42:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows of all time. I wear it on a regular basis and have repurchased time and time again. It's a beautiful peach/golden shade that is natural enough for daytime use but can easily be kicked up for evenings. It's incredibly versatile. I'm sure you could find a decent dupe out there as it's not extremely unique but I love it. I think this is a universally flattering shade and I can't recommend it enough! :)

on 2/21/2011 11:52:00 AM

I am in love with this! It was my first MAC eyeshadow, and I wear it all over the lid. I use Bare Study PP under it and the brown shade from the High Maintenance Hard Candy e/s duo in the crease and it looks beautiful. Perfect for school and everyday.

on 2/20/2011 8:52:00 PM

My first MAC eyeshadow, ever.
BEST eyeshadow I've purchased, ever.
It's got the prettiest pinks with the prettiest hint of peach and the perfect pinch of shimmer. It's been my everyday all-over-lid color. Hit the crease with a matte, dark brown & dab the middle of the lid with a bit more of that beaut & I'm out the door.
Definitely worth a repurchase. Will be hitting pan considering my abuse of the poor thing.

on 2/15/2011 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This was my first MAC eyeshadow and my favorite! This is the PERFECT champagne color for my lids.

NC40 for reference.

on 2/15/2011 4:08:00 PM

This is my go to everyday eyeshadow. I don't wear eyeshadow everyday but I when I do this is what I wear. I'm always in a rush so what I do in the morning is put Mac's Bare Study paintpot all over my lid with All That Glitters e/s on top. It's the perfect everyday neutral look =]

Well I do agree with other reviews on here that this color is too orange for me. I am NW20 and have tried this on in the summer, where it is too light and now in the winter and it shows up too peachy on my pale olive skin. I have yellow undertones and I do think it's a gorgeous color and I could make it work if I spent a lot of time combining with other colors, but I don't want to have to buy additional colors. I've seen it on other people and it's beautiful. I love the color, just not on me.

on 2/12/2011 9:22:00 PM

I really love this eye shadow, it is a great neutral. This was the second eyeshadow I ever hit pan on! I use this for so many looks.. from a very neutral, low key look to glam evening eye looks. My only complaint would be that there is a bit of fall out, but nothing that would ruin the rest of your face makeup.

on 1/31/2011 3:24:00 PM

This is a very pretty color. I like it, but it is not one of my favorites.

on 1/29/2011 11:23:00 PM

This is a gorgeous pink-y color! I love the finish(deluxe pearl). I'm starting to wear it every day and it's not powdery AT ALL compared to other eyeshadows. :)

on 1/25/2011 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this color! It is such a girlie-girl color, a neutral gold with shimmer. It is just the perfect everyday gold/beige shade. I have gotten several compliments on it! Brings out blue and green eyes beautifully!