China Glaze Ruby Pumps

4.7

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a perfect red... the glitter adds to the perfection! Love this.... probably my favorite color that China Glaze makes!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Perfection. Every girl needs this polish

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I heard a lot of raves about this polish so I decided to get it! I love it! It's so pretty, and it's not that hard to remove although there is glitter in it. The only reason I will not buy it again is because by the time I finish the whole bottle, I might be bored of that color. I'm not sure, I might buy it again if I still love it after a long time!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is the most gorgeous nail polish I have ever used. I used three coats to make make it deep and intense. I got tons of compliments. My Husband actually picked it ot for me. He loves this color!

Crazy raves and compliments on this on blogs. I just had to get it. A little too red for my taste, so I wore it with the corresponding nail polish, Lubu Heels. Its really shiny and glittery and jelly looking :D

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

It is thickish, but i do like it. The color was very very red. I loved the glitter!!

Love this colour! It is a must have. Lasts very long without chipping (about a week). Perfect for Christmas time. One of my favs!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

very pigmented, doesn't chip much, nice and sparkly in a grown up way. this is a great polish.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Two thumbs up! I wore this all winter on my toes and loved it. It has some sparkle to it, but it's not "I'm 12 years old" kind of sparkle. I got it at Sally Beauty for cheap. Always use Seche Vite on top to make it last forever!

So beautiful! I don't generally like reds or glitter polish, but this fabulous! And it really does look like Dorothy's pumps. I think it is perfect with two coats and lasted me for 4 days without chipping. I think everyone should own it.

Top Rated China Glaze Products