China Glaze Ruby Pumps

4.7

on 5/1/2010 12:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is the most gorgeous nail polish I have ever used. I used three coats to make make it deep and intense. I got tons of compliments. My Husband actually picked it ot for me. He loves this color!

on 4/30/2010 11:28:00 PM

Crazy raves and compliments on this on blogs. I just had to get it. A little too red for my taste, so I wore it with the corresponding nail polish, Lubu Heels. Its really shiny and glittery and jelly looking :D

on 4/28/2010 4:21:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

It is thickish, but i do like it. The color was very very red. I loved the glitter!!

on 4/23/2010 5:45:00 PM

Love this colour! It is a must have. Lasts very long without chipping (about a week). Perfect for Christmas time. One of my favs!

on 4/21/2010 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

very pigmented, doesn't chip much, nice and sparkly in a grown up way. this is a great polish.

on 4/2/2010 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Two thumbs up! I wore this all winter on my toes and loved it. It has some sparkle to it, but it's not "I'm 12 years old" kind of sparkle. I got it at Sally Beauty for cheap. Always use Seche Vite on top to make it last forever!

So beautiful! I don't generally like reds or glitter polish, but this fabulous! And it really does look like Dorothy's pumps. I think it is perfect with two coats and lasted me for 4 days without chipping. I think everyone should own it.

on 3/31/2010 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got this polish for a good price on transdesign.com!!!!!!!! it is sooooo pretty and sparkly;) i had trouble with polishes shipping on the ends of my nails so i never polished them!!!! so when my order came in i tested them on my finger nails and noticed after washing my hands and dishes it never shipped. so i think china glaze is my new go to nail polish for my finger nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should go out and buy this polish color it does look like dorthys ruby pumps!!!!lol

on 3/28/2010 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love this color. It's red and sparkly. I teamed it with Golden Enchantment and the sparkle was divine.

on 3/27/2010 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I LOVE THIS COLOR! another great nail polish from china glaze. I wore this for x-mas and i got so many compliments. This color is great on all skin tones. The formula is great, its opaque in 2 coats and quite glittery w/o top coat. The best top coat to use with this N/P is seche vite....it literally looks like Dorothy's shoes on your nails!

Popular Polishes