October 21, 2014 | 899 users online

Lash Treatments - Ardell - Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2008 1:24:00 PM More reviews by swirlsschmurls

I've been using this religiously every night for the past month, and am happy to report that it works really well. I have to say, though- and this is coming from someone who understands the appeal- people buying this need to not hope too hard for an ultra-quick fix. That doesn't quite exist. I've been putting it on without obsessively checking the length of my lashes, but lately I've noticed that my eyes just look better, my lashes frame my eyes better, look longer and thicker and I can get away without liner or mascara. And best of all, there's significantly fewer lashes dropping. I tried using it during the day but found that it made my lashes look powdery...flakey almost, like it caught on to my foundation, so I'll stick to using it only at night. I haven't experienced any eye-stinging, and I do have sensitive eyes so I would have noticed. I've recently started trying it on my brows, so we'll see how things go there, but in general, for 7 AUD, people could do a lot worse.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2008 1:54:00 AM More reviews by allsmiles123

Overall I'd give this a 3.5. I'm on my 2nd tube, I'm the worst when it comes to making a habit of using this. This time around I'm trying to make a real effort to use this nightly. I just finished my second week, I managed about 5x/week. Although I haven't seen a drastic difference in length, I have noticed that my eyelashes are curling better, they seem to be holding their curl for most of the day.

I attempted to use this as a primer but found that my lashes wouldn't hold a curl. I do recall when I was on my 1st tube, used as a nightly treatment, my lashes holding a better curl. So I'm going to assume that this product is making a positive difference in my lashes. Now if I can just get myself to use this every night...ugh!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 3:15:00 PM More reviews by candiy1028

I'm asian with short and thin lashes top and bottom. I started using this stuff for over a week now. I use this every night I use my fingers first to rub the gel on the roots of my top and bottom lashes then I use the brush it comes with to brush my lashes. So the results has been great. My lashes are long and my bottom ones are catching up with my top lashes. I can't believe it because I've spent so much money on Talika products and it never gave me results. I hope they don't discontinue this because it is the best! its cheap and it works. It doesnt hurt to try either! I will never want to go with out this stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2008 7:43:00 PM More reviews by smile521

I would probably buy this again, simply because it SORTA worked. It's like a conditioner that protects the eyelashes, so it will stick around for longer and thus given the oppertunity to grow. So in short, it does not make your lashes grow, it just enhance your normal lash growth rate. My lashes a slight longer, but the bottom lashes are definitely longer. I been using it for 4 month.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2008 9:15:00 PM More reviews by DaffodilFields

I find that this works similarly, even a bit better, than Talika's lipocils. I had a waxing mishap a few months ago, and my brows grew in nicely quite quickly with this. I now apply it once in a while just to keep my brows looking full.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 11:00:00 PM More reviews by sanckensmom

I went to every drug store in my town on a mission to find this stuff...I was so happy to find one tube at Rite aid...It was under 5 dollars...I used it for a month on my eyelashes and eyebrows. I saw no growth at all, but what made me throw the tube in the trash was a strange tiny patch of hair disappeared from one of my eyebrows...it is like it burned it off...that was it, I have always had thick eyebrows and I was scared it would do the same to my eyelashes if I continued....Maybe these types of products don't work for me, years ago I tried Talik (something like that from Sephora) ended up throwing that out too, never did a thing. I'm happy it works for others though!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2008 1:49:00 PM More reviews by roma18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i've been using this for the past month, and a half, on my eyebrows, and eyelashes, I havent notice a difference at all, I should also add that ive used this religiously every night. i've taken pics, and ive compared them but no difference at all, I will not repurchase, even though its dirt cheap this stuff is really hard to find, I went to every store near my area, and ended up buying from drugstore.com , so I wasted alot of time, gas, and payed for shipping and handeling. I guess I will try the expensive stuff now.
I almost forgot please when you apply this be careful, make sure you dont get ANY in your eyes, or it will BURN for the rest of the night, even if you wash your eyes with water. I had this happening to me, and my eye turned really red, and started burning, I couldnt sleep that night..

EDIT: I AM TOTALLY CHANGING MY REVIEW, THIS PRODUCT WORKS MAGIC, BUT YOU HAVE TO APPLY ALOT EVERYNIGHT, AND IT TAKES ABOUR 4 MONTHS TO SEE RESULTS, WOW IVE ALREADY BOUGHT EVERYSINGLE ONE AT ULTA THAT I COULD FIND. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DOING THE SAME.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2008 10:37:00 AM More reviews by haseena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to admit, at first i was so skeptical to try this product because of some bad reviews about it causing bad eye reactions. I'm so glad i went pass that and tried it. After just 2 weeks of usage, my lashes were noticeably more longer especially on my lower lashline. There are new lashes growing on my inner lower lashline as well as on the upper lashline. After finishing one tube, in about a span of 1 1/2 months, the results are amazing! My lashes are much more healthier and i'm loving it. I have to say, this might show different results on different individuals depending on how your lashes are in the first place. Mine were quite thick and long beforehand, so the results were more visible on me. You have to use this religiously every night to achieve results but it's well worth it! I have healthy lashes now and will repurchase and repurchase! HG material for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2008 10:06:00 PM More reviews by XcolorMEc0utureX

why aren't I lucky like you guys!
to be honest I didn't notice ANYTHING...
I am on meds that are known to cause my lashes to fall out, and I lost about 5 at a time.
I see little stubbs of lashes growning in, but i have no clue if that's just SUPPOSED to happen, or its from this product bringing it back. I skipped about 3 days in a row, and my lashes fell out around that time hmmm....
I think I'm going to try this for another month.
Will update, using this EVERY day starting....
NOW.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2008 1:19:00 AM More reviews by mochasplash

after ruining my lashes with lash extensions by extreme lash canada, i decided to give this a try. it has worked very well to condition and help my lashes grow back to its natural length, but it hasnt significantly lengthen them dramatically. i think that it has made them a little bit thicker but also not dramatically. i think this would work well on someone that has weak brittle lashes... it works well as a restoration product. never get eyelash extensions!!! its not worth it, its like getting fake nails. when it comes off, so does ur naturals!!!
i use this on my eye brows as well and have notice that the hairs that i pluck grow back faster... bummer.