November 28, 2014 | 1935 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pretty good. I love the spray and it is very reasonably priced. I haven't really noticed a difference in the condition of my hair since beginning use, but I have very healthy hair anyway. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by sugarcheri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So far I really do love this spray. I just recently started using a curling iron on a regular basis and I was worried about damage-- I've been using this for about a month and I haven't noticed any severe damage to my hair, so I suppose that means it's working! It also helps to hold the curl, smells great, and Tresemme is cruelty-free. The packaging travels well. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Shahz33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used this product for about 2 years. I was skeptical about how well this product worked at protecting my hair from heat from the beginning. I used it every time I blow dried or straightened my hair. In terms of appearance of damage I saw no difference. Now that I haven't been using a product specifically marketed as a heat protector for a year now I don't feel that my hair is any more damaged than when I was using one. I think the logic behind how a liquid can protect your hair from heat is a loss on me. Essentially you need heat to style your hair. It the product was protecting your hair- doesn't that mean style would be more difficult? If I sprayed this on the outside of my steaming cup of hot cocoa, wouldn't it mean that I would be easily be able to pick it up with my bare hands? No. Personally, I think heat protectors are a marketing ploy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 8:49:00 AM More reviews by fallback

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This heat protectant really does it's job! The scent is amazing and it makes my hair get less damage from the heat! Ever since I used this, I've noticed that my hair doesn't have that many split ends and never looks dull
! The price, scent, and overall product is amazing<3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 1:48:00 AM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Wonderful product!
-It smells great, not chemically like many heat tamers
-Leaves hair shiny and smooth
-The spray bottle is a huge plus!
-Easy to hold and spray

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Ciaofiore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is such a huge disappointment. I really have no reason to believe that this is protecting my hair from heat styling. My hair can look slightly frizzy after blow drying and with straightening I have noticed more split ends than usual. A couple years back, I was using Neutrogena HeatSafe and my hair was PROTECTED noticeably. Never got a split end or that frizzy post-blow dry look. (I miss that product so much!) This tresemme just cannot compare.

It does not make my hair worse, but this product is so mediocre.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Mo986

I ADORE this heat protectant. Keeping it short n to the point:
-Smells Goood.
-leaves hair silky smooth
-leaves hair feeling protected(:
-feelsgreaat not oily at All
-Simply amazing i WILL Repurchase!(:

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Pandora7

Always on the hunt for the perfect hair products for my mostly wavy-curly thick hair, this is the first keeper I've found in a while. I tend to fix the less curly locks with an iron after diffusing or air drying, and this does everything, hold wise, that hairspray and curl spritzer have not delivered. I can't attest to the protectant properties of this as I've had it a short time, but my day two hair looks pretty good! My curls are not fallen or frizzy or crunchy. Frizzies from the rain yesterday were easily smoothed down. All in all I'm happy! Can't wait to see how this performs with my flat iron, where my curls tend to poof me up at the roots and sides. I'm not fussed by the scent, but it's not horrid or anything. It's just sort of a not unpleasant generic product smell. I could smell it over my perfume yesterday (gone today), which I could go without.

For the price and for what this actually delivers, I really am pleased!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is great stuff! I have long hair that I curl with a VERY hot large barrel iron almost every day. I use this stuff religiously and my finished style is soft, shiny, bouncy, and very professional looking. The bottle SUCKS because it is very difficult to handle and use, but other than that, perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2012 8:12:00 AM More reviews by nycpari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I can't believe I've gone years without using a heat protectant, but after cutting my hair and determined to grow it back and healthy, I invested in this heat spray and absolutely love it! It's not sticky as I thought it would be, and a little certainly goes a long way. The best part is it makes my hair smell really good (the boyfriend even noticed) and also shiny. My ends straighten so much better than ever before! If you're on a budget and a heat-addict this is definitely worth checking out.