April 19, 2014 | 1758 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Asheema

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just one word..awwesome ...highly highly recommended ..will I buy it again..?? hell yeahhhh !!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by littlellamadrama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My mother bought this for me when she gave me her straightening iron, insisting that I must spray this on before I style my hair. I find that it keeps my hair from getting damaged from a straightening iron and I absolutely love it. However, I really dislike the smell. It smells disgusting to me and I just cover up the smell with perfume. But to keep my hair healthy and nice, I will definitely keep buying this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by prettyandsweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

well, i have a hair type that gets greasy really easily compared to others. i was worried that this product would make my hair greasy and shiner than the natural shine it already has..but it didn't! it leaves my hair sooooo soft at the ends where i straighten it the most and my hairstyle stays put without bending or twisting by the afternoon!
the only thing that i don't like is the smell, im not very fond of the tresseme heat protectant line's smell but once i straighten my hair it kind of goes away i think that i'd buy it again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this when I decided I was going to curl my fine, limp hair on a regular basis. I never did start doing that - I hate blow-drying so I only end up making the effort on days when I can laze around and let my hair air dry first - but I've found that this stuff makes a great little leave-in conditioner on its own. I spray it on when my hair is still damp and it dries shiny and smooth instead of frizzy, without weighing my hair down or making my roots greasy. Love it, especially for so cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by JuJuBeanZLuvsYo

i love this product it smells really nice and makes my hair so soft:]] im not sure of it really protects your hair tho.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

I really like this stuff! better than the last heat protector I got and I bought it at the salon store! It makes my hair silky and shiny and it smells wonderful. My only complaint is that you need to use A LOT. I need to spray before blow drying, before I straighten or curl it, and after I style it. Not sure if I'll repurchase because of that. It was less than $5 and you get a pretty decent size amount so probably because the results are wonderful.

EDIT: Recently I noticed my hair has been breaking and my ends haven't looked too great. I realized this has happened since I've been using this product. I think even though it makes my hair look great, it isn't doing much to protect it. I took one lippy down. Will probably use this as a finishing spray but I'll invest in something else to protect my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 4:43:00 AM More reviews by Fefefelisa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I love this heat protectant!!! It really has made a difference in my hair. I ALWAYS get compliments on my hair and I tell them about this product and they just dismiss it. I don't understand! Ha, at my school everyone has fried hair... they probably don't even know heat protectant exists!!! My hair smells nice, look fantastic, and feels so soft. You know, considering I dye my hair A LOT and I still keep getting compliments, it means something. I don't know what I'd do without it. I'm already on my 7th bottle. That's how much I love it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 3:02:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

I have been using this product for over a year now and it's great. Smells amazing! I have to admit I'm not sure if this product has done a huge difference for my hair but I feel that it makes my hair softer after I blowdry it and I don't have much split ends anymore. One thing that amazes me is this product is extremely long lasting. One bottle has lasted for a year or so? It comes out as a mist and I just spray a couple all over my hair and blowdry. I have to mention again that this smells amazing!! It's pretty cheap too. I believe it's under $5. Also, this got repackaged and it now includes a on/off feature. I don't care for it but people who stow their products in a drawer may have use for the feature. Overall, if you're hunting for a good heat protectant, try this out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this as a heat protector for my professional level (read: super hot) styling tools for years. It's cheap, it seems to work and it is lightweight on my hair. Doesn't weigh it down or make it feel greasy/product-y. I would rather an aerosol than a trigger, but it works just fine. I don't see any reason to pay for a more expensive heat protector when this works well for $3.00-ish.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by osuziex

At first, I liked this product but the more I used it, the more I disliked it. I have super thick and naturally wavy hair and the first time I sprayed it on my hair I was impressed. There were few split ends and my hair just felt nice. I continued using it and then I found that my hair was really dry, really sticky, and it just didn't feel or look healthy. I would recommend this to people with thinner hair but for me, it just didn't work.