TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 4/8/2012 2:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I use this for 2 years now and my hair never been damaged or anything . This product is amazing it's left my hair smooth and i found that it was easier to straightening my hair before using it . It don't make my hair oily or anything like other heat protector . I will buy this again and it last forever i need one bottle per years :D !
and they change the packaging and its more solid you can easily travel with this product . I do reccomend it ! xx

on 4/7/2012 6:23:00 PM

Smells nice, leaves my hair shiny and smooth and is reasonably priced, I will repurchase

on 4/1/2012 1:09:00 AM

Love, love, love this product!!!!!!!

I've been using it for a few weeks now and I love the way it makes my hair feel!!!! I liberally apply before blow drying and it leaves my hair soooooooo soft. And it stays that way all day, no tangles, no frizzies, just super shiny soft hair.

On the days when I flat iron, I do right after drying. I spray just a little more product on and believe it or not it's even softer.

Now I don't know HOW well it protects from heat damage but my hair hasn't gotten any worse and my color treated hair hasn't faded as much as it did before I started using this.

on 3/30/2012 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this spray for a while, its a decent price and I can buy it just about any where. I'm not really sure it protects my hair that much, but I use it anyways. It doesn't make my hair oil or heavy. I'd recommend if you're on a budget.

on 3/26/2012 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

As someone who straightens her hair almost every day, a good heat protectant is an essential. At the price it's worth, it's fairly decent. I don't really like the smell, but it does its job, Actually, it seems to be doing better than my CHI spray as it protects my split ends.

on 3/25/2012 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I switch between this heat tamer and the Aussie shine/heat whatever its called. The only thing I dont like about this heat protectant, is sometimes the trigger makes some product leak out while spraying

on 3/24/2012 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

On my 3rd bottle! This stuff (in conjunction with deep treatment conditioning masks) helped restore my hair to superb health from severe color/highlight treating! All hairstylists I see always seem to comment on how healthy my hair is. I ALWAYS spray this $3 baby in my hair (especially on the ends... but all over, too) before heat styling. Then again if i flat iron... and again if after a day or two, I decide to use a curling rod on 2-3rd day hair. It's great and lasts a long time!

on 3/24/2012 6:20:00 PM

You can't beat this stuff for the money. In fact, I think I get better results when I blow dry my hair with this product, as opposed to some of the more expensive options I've enjoyed. I have very thick, frizz-prone hair that I like to blow-dry with a round brush for smooth, but not stick-straight results. Using this product, fairly liberally on my towel-dried hair, I ended up with smooth, soft waves. I can buy this product at my local grocery store for maybe 3 bucks when it goes on sale. Well worth the $$. If you are on a budget, this is a must try for your next at-home blow-out.

on 3/19/2012 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Pretty good. I love the spray and it is very reasonably priced. I haven't really noticed a difference in the condition of my hair since beginning use, but I have very healthy hair anyway. I would repurchase.

on 3/18/2012 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

So far I really do love this spray. I just recently started using a curling iron on a regular basis and I was worried about damage-- I've been using this for about a month and I haven't noticed any severe damage to my hair, so I suppose that means it's working! It also helps to hold the curl, smells great, and Tresemme is cruelty-free. The packaging travels well. I will definitely repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials