TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i wanted to like this but it made my hair really oily, and i hated the smell :( i havent found anything better than the pureology heat tamer.

on 4/13/2012 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love love love this product. It does its job and has kept my hair super healthy for the time I've been using it. I don't know why some people hate how this stuff smells, personally I love its scent and I've received many compliments on how good my hair smells after using this. For a brief period I switched to Silk Elements Megasilk heat protection spray, it protected my hair just fine but made it incredibly oily resulting in more frequent washes. The tresemme spray is also really good if you just wanna spray some on your natural hair and create really beautiful frizz-free waves. Needless to say, I will definitely be purchasing this product again:)

on 4/9/2012 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I haven't used another heat protectant so I can't compare this to anything else. But I can say that this didn't make my hair sticky or lifeless. Which is very important. I spray this throughout my entire head and than I brush it thru to distribute the product onto all my hair and than I apply whatever heating method for the day. I also don't have loose strands of hair left over on The flat iron etc, when using it. That sometimes happens when ur device is really hot. So I guess the heat protectant is really protecting the hair. I have no complaints with this and will def repurchase.

on 4/8/2012 2:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I use this for 2 years now and my hair never been damaged or anything . This product is amazing it's left my hair smooth and i found that it was easier to straightening my hair before using it . It don't make my hair oily or anything like other heat protector . I will buy this again and it last forever i need one bottle per years :D !
and they change the packaging and its more solid you can easily travel with this product . I do reccomend it ! xx

on 4/7/2012 6:23:00 PM

Smells nice, leaves my hair shiny and smooth and is reasonably priced, I will repurchase

on 4/1/2012 1:09:00 AM

Love, love, love this product!!!!!!!

I've been using it for a few weeks now and I love the way it makes my hair feel!!!! I liberally apply before blow drying and it leaves my hair soooooooo soft. And it stays that way all day, no tangles, no frizzies, just super shiny soft hair.

On the days when I flat iron, I do right after drying. I spray just a little more product on and believe it or not it's even softer.

Now I don't know HOW well it protects from heat damage but my hair hasn't gotten any worse and my color treated hair hasn't faded as much as it did before I started using this.

on 3/30/2012 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this spray for a while, its a decent price and I can buy it just about any where. I'm not really sure it protects my hair that much, but I use it anyways. It doesn't make my hair oil or heavy. I'd recommend if you're on a budget.

on 3/26/2012 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

As someone who straightens her hair almost every day, a good heat protectant is an essential. At the price it's worth, it's fairly decent. I don't really like the smell, but it does its job, Actually, it seems to be doing better than my CHI spray as it protects my split ends.

on 3/25/2012 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I switch between this heat tamer and the Aussie shine/heat whatever its called. The only thing I dont like about this heat protectant, is sometimes the trigger makes some product leak out while spraying

on 3/24/2012 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

On my 3rd bottle! This stuff (in conjunction with deep treatment conditioning masks) helped restore my hair to superb health from severe color/highlight treating! All hairstylists I see always seem to comment on how healthy my hair is. I ALWAYS spray this $3 baby in my hair (especially on the ends... but all over, too) before heat styling. Then again if i flat iron... and again if after a day or two, I decide to use a curling rod on 2-3rd day hair. It's great and lasts a long time!

Video Reviews & Tutorials