October 30, 2014 | 1661 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 1:48:00 AM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Wonderful product!
-It smells great, not chemically like many heat tamers
-Leaves hair shiny and smooth
-The spray bottle is a huge plus!
-Easy to hold and spray

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Ciaofiore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is such a huge disappointment. I really have no reason to believe that this is protecting my hair from heat styling. My hair can look slightly frizzy after blow drying and with straightening I have noticed more split ends than usual. A couple years back, I was using Neutrogena HeatSafe and my hair was PROTECTED noticeably. Never got a split end or that frizzy post-blow dry look. (I miss that product so much!) This tresemme just cannot compare.

It does not make my hair worse, but this product is so mediocre.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Mo986

I ADORE this heat protectant. Keeping it short n to the point:
-Smells Goood.
-leaves hair silky smooth
-leaves hair feeling protected(:
-feelsgreaat not oily at All
-Simply amazing i WILL Repurchase!(:

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Pandora7

Always on the hunt for the perfect hair products for my mostly wavy-curly thick hair, this is the first keeper I've found in a while. I tend to fix the less curly locks with an iron after diffusing or air drying, and this does everything, hold wise, that hairspray and curl spritzer have not delivered. I can't attest to the protectant properties of this as I've had it a short time, but my day two hair looks pretty good! My curls are not fallen or frizzy or crunchy. Frizzies from the rain yesterday were easily smoothed down. All in all I'm happy! Can't wait to see how this performs with my flat iron, where my curls tend to poof me up at the roots and sides. I'm not fussed by the scent, but it's not horrid or anything. It's just sort of a not unpleasant generic product smell. I could smell it over my perfume yesterday (gone today), which I could go without.

For the price and for what this actually delivers, I really am pleased!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is great stuff! I have long hair that I curl with a VERY hot large barrel iron almost every day. I use this stuff religiously and my finished style is soft, shiny, bouncy, and very professional looking. The bottle SUCKS because it is very difficult to handle and use, but other than that, perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2012 8:12:00 AM More reviews by nycpari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I can't believe I've gone years without using a heat protectant, but after cutting my hair and determined to grow it back and healthy, I invested in this heat spray and absolutely love it! It's not sticky as I thought it would be, and a little certainly goes a long way. The best part is it makes my hair smell really good (the boyfriend even noticed) and also shiny. My ends straighten so much better than ever before! If you're on a budget and a heat-addict this is definitely worth checking out.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by casimone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

It smells good and has a good spray - like a mist and ensures all the hair gets covered.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

Oh I love this stuff. I had used this years ago and hadn't continued use just because I was always wanting to try new products. I wish I'd stuck with it, I have a feeling my hair could have avoided a lot of dammage. It smells great, it's super inexpensive and it works! Who could ask for anything more?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Taylaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Meet my best friend.
Well seriously, this thing and I go hand-in-hand. I love this spray, it does exactly what it says it will. It leaves my hair silky smooth, shiny, and helps protect against heat, frizz, and split ends!
First let me get one thing straight - you've got to know how to use the product. You can't drown yourself in it. Obviously if you use too much, it leaves too much residue in your hair, takes longer to dry, and can be strongly scented. However too much of anything in your hair could turn out like this.
A little bit goes a long way. If you apply this appropriately - you get great results. It's not sticky, it doesn't take any time to dry, and it truly gives great results. I don't know what I was ever thinking touching my hair with heat appliances without this spray. This spray has done wonders for me, and has never left my dryish, wavy hair disappointed!
I highly recommend. Such a great price for undeniably good quality. Will buy again and again and again. MUST HAVE! Enjoy! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by diazsama

Whoever came up with this is a genius. I have very thick, wavy, tends-to-friz hair that I blow dry and then curl with a wide barrel curling iron. Due to the nature of my hair I can hold a curl until my next shower but this stuff is great. I blow out my hair with another styling product I use and then I use this on each section of hair right before I'm abut to curl it. This spray has replaced the countless smoothing leave-in cremes I used to use and it's just as good except I don't have to cover my hands in product, get it in my hair and then wipe my hands off for each section. It saves me so much time and the results are great - shiny and frizz free hair. In addition to protecting the hair it makes my hair frizz free. This is my new HG styling product. SO EASY