TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 3/30/2012 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this spray for a while, its a decent price and I can buy it just about any where. I'm not really sure it protects my hair that much, but I use it anyways. It doesn't make my hair oil or heavy. I'd recommend if you're on a budget.

on 3/26/2012 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

As someone who straightens her hair almost every day, a good heat protectant is an essential. At the price it's worth, it's fairly decent. I don't really like the smell, but it does its job, Actually, it seems to be doing better than my CHI spray as it protects my split ends.

on 3/25/2012 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I switch between this heat tamer and the Aussie shine/heat whatever its called. The only thing I dont like about this heat protectant, is sometimes the trigger makes some product leak out while spraying

on 3/24/2012 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

On my 3rd bottle! This stuff (in conjunction with deep treatment conditioning masks) helped restore my hair to superb health from severe color/highlight treating! All hairstylists I see always seem to comment on how healthy my hair is. I ALWAYS spray this $3 baby in my hair (especially on the ends... but all over, too) before heat styling. Then again if i flat iron... and again if after a day or two, I decide to use a curling rod on 2-3rd day hair. It's great and lasts a long time!

on 3/24/2012 6:20:00 PM

You can't beat this stuff for the money. In fact, I think I get better results when I blow dry my hair with this product, as opposed to some of the more expensive options I've enjoyed. I have very thick, frizz-prone hair that I like to blow-dry with a round brush for smooth, but not stick-straight results. Using this product, fairly liberally on my towel-dried hair, I ended up with smooth, soft waves. I can buy this product at my local grocery store for maybe 3 bucks when it goes on sale. Well worth the $$. If you are on a budget, this is a must try for your next at-home blow-out.

on 3/19/2012 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Pretty good. I love the spray and it is very reasonably priced. I haven't really noticed a difference in the condition of my hair since beginning use, but I have very healthy hair anyway. I would repurchase.

on 3/18/2012 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

So far I really do love this spray. I just recently started using a curling iron on a regular basis and I was worried about damage-- I've been using this for about a month and I haven't noticed any severe damage to my hair, so I suppose that means it's working! It also helps to hold the curl, smells great, and Tresemme is cruelty-free. The packaging travels well. I will definitely repurchase.

on 3/18/2012 9:17:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I used this product for about 2 years. I was skeptical about how well this product worked at protecting my hair from heat from the beginning. I used it every time I blow dried or straightened my hair. In terms of appearance of damage I saw no difference. Now that I haven't been using a product specifically marketed as a heat protector for a year now I don't feel that my hair is any more damaged than when I was using one. I think the logic behind how a liquid can protect your hair from heat is a loss on me. Essentially you need heat to style your hair. It the product was protecting your hair- doesn't that mean style would be more difficult? If I sprayed this on the outside of my steaming cup of hot cocoa, wouldn't it mean that I would be easily be able to pick it up with my bare hands? No. Personally, I think heat protectors are a marketing ploy.

on 3/18/2012 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This heat protectant really does it's job! The scent is amazing and it makes my hair get less damage from the heat! Ever since I used this, I've noticed that my hair doesn't have that many split ends and never looks dull
! The price, scent, and overall product is amazing<3

Wonderful product!
-It smells great, not chemically like many heat tamers
-Leaves hair shiny and smooth
-The spray bottle is a huge plus!
-Easy to hold and spray