August 1, 2014 | 1730 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Airflash

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by ValerieD16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this! Stays on all day, does not crease and keeps me glowing!

I have freckles, so it's hard to find a sheer cover, but something that hides imperfections... this does.

I spray it on a kabuki brush and blend in.

It's worth the price. I think all the girls at Sephora in SF use it b/c they all got excited when I wanted to know where it was at!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2009 3:51:00 AM More reviews by sgrundyuk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this. It's easy to apply and you can build the coverage. It really does give an airbrushed look. I use MAC Strobe cream underneath, then my concealer, then this and my skin looks perfect and glowing. It does dry my skin out though and I'm not keen on the chemicals so only use for special occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2009 4:30:00 PM More reviews by sim3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing, the best stuff ever, with the best coverage. You can build it to the amount of coverage that you desire. You truly end up with an airbrushed look.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 1:26:00 PM More reviews by NfrNathalie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best foundation I've ever had, and the most ridiculously expensive one too. Brushing it on does need a bit technique and experience, applying with a brush is a lot easier. It is very light but covers nicely and the lightest shade is not too rosy. The only problem is that I have very oily skin and have to touch up and powder a lot, but less often than usual. It does not hold long for me!!! Therefor I do not use this for party's because it cannot stand sweat and oil. it turns into orange and your pores can be seen a mile away. I use the airflash for important things with a relatively short duration, such as dinners, lunches and congresses. Once you've put it on you don't have to worry about your complexion, which is very relaxing, because you look airbrushed and perfect. It is a very good product for the right occasion, but absolutely too expensive. I will buy it none the less!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 6:25:00 PM More reviews by bellazara20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I must say that I absolutely adore this product!! I was using Pure Light for few years and since it was discontinued I had to search for something new. Dior never fails... their products have an amazing quality to them. The mist feels like air, gives good coverage yet very natural finish. After few times I got the application technique perfected... Definitely worth the price, after all we get what we pay for.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2009 5:54:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So Peeved...Tested Dior Airflash Foundation today...looks flawless..feels amazing but has an orange tint to it! why oh why lol. I am fair, not pale in any sense and used the lightest one shade 200. Seriosuly one spray covers your enitre face leaving it airbrushed, flawless, like silk, doesnt get oily all day, yet the second I stood in my bright bathroom light notice a HUGE difference from my face to my neck and chest. Leaves such an orange tint for no reason in the light. im sorry but for $60 a can and from DIOR I expect way more. Sadly not my hg as I had hoped leaving me looking like those rediculously tan girls who go overboard and have burnt orange skin and bleach blonde hair....scary and unhuman lol! I really wanted to like this for it working so easily and being so conveneint in a spray and wasting less product but horrible color options. I am definitely now going to try the dupe for this aka Sally Hansen Carmindy Airbrush Spray Foundation at $13 a bottle and crossing my fingers it will leave my skin feeling jsut as nice without the whole oompa loompa tint to it!!!! lol

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaMakoroff

Im only 16 years old and am wearing about a 50 dollar product but its so far amazing. I been wearing it for a couple months now. I love how smooth it makes my skin and how nice it blends in. Also there is the option to spray it on straight to your face or on a brush. I prefer the brush because it blends in nicer and it lasts a lot longer:) the only problem I have is it makes my skin really oily. So I make sure to put on a primer and it been great for me so far:) I recomend this if you are looking for nice porcelin skin:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2009 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Ayoomi

This is one of the best foundations I have ever used. I loved it, it used to be my HG before BBcreams.

Texture: Very thin but very blendable. It dries out very fast so you have to go at it quickly. Heck you can just spray it on your face and it still looks flawless. Its thin but not streaky like some foundations. (MUFE Face and Body) It feels almost like water on your skin. It's so refreshing.

Coverage: Very good coverage. I would say medium. It covers nicely without looking flakey.

Shade: The range of shades sucks. I use 200 in the winter but I can never find a match for the summer. 202 is way too orangey for my taste. That shade is just yuck and 300 is wayyyy too dark. Oh Dior...if only you come out with more shades like the Forever line.

Oil Control: Bad. I use blot powder on top and suggest you do the same if you have oily skin.

Fragrance: I dislike Dior products' smell, its always so um...flowery? but I use perfume anyways, so its ok for me.

Overall, I love this for the winter. I have moved on to other foundations, but this is still one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by shoporamamama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All I have to say is.....WOW!! This product is absolutely amazing. Like other reviewers, I have tried everything for my rosacea-prone, dry skin. I spray this on a dry makeup wedge and stipple it on and it covers INSTANTLY, even in my reddest areas. I can't get over how light it feels, how little you need to cover so well, and that it lasts all day!

I tried to spray it directly from the can but didn't get great results - definitely recommend spraying it onto a sponge, brush, etc. Expensive at $60 but I will definitely buy again....and again....

HG foundation for sure! YAY!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 11:36:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpJunkiee

This foundation is really nice but tricky to master. I found that it can be a little messy applying right from the cansiter. But the finish really is airbush quality, very light feel. The problem is definitely the shade selection. Foundation stays on all day, stays true to its color, doesnt break me out. There really isnt much foundation in there for the price.