E.L.F. Foundation brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/3/2010 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this brush so much. It works perfectly for me. I would definitely buy again.

on 4/25/2010 2:10:00 PM

Like all the elf brushes this is great for only a dollar. This has never shed on me and works great. The foundation doesn't get sucked up into the bristles wasting it and it blends nicely.

on 4/19/2010 5:38:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

a dollar wasted.
The bristles are too flimsy to do anything
the size is odd
save your money!
I tried to use mine as a brush for my masks now, and even for that this brush is useless.

on 4/19/2010 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This brush is okay. Granted, this is the only foundation brush I have ever bought but it works alright. But for a dollar, it's worth it!

on 4/16/2010 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Ohmygod -- this brush SUCKS. I like most E.L.F brushes, but this one is just terrible. It's flimsy & applies foundation terribly. Even though it's just $1 - don't waste your money!

on 4/16/2010 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I'm totally digging this brush right now. It's my favorite and I can't believe something so cheap could be so effective. I know it's not the best quality but the reason why I like it is it doesn't suck up all my foundation and it's super easy to wash and it is the perfect size. I have so many brushes, MAC 187, SK and ET skunks, and other foundation brushes but I keep using this one. Washing this is super easy and it's a breeze and it dries super fast. Hasn't shed on me yet. My foundation does not streak and it is perfect for Revlon Colorstay, which is thick. Kinda strange for me that I prefer this over my HE brushes but hey who cares, I like it.

on 4/15/2010 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not a good concealer brush. It didn't blend well at all 'nuff sed. However, I do use it to apply liquid highlighter.

on 4/15/2010 8:38:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Goodie! I like it. For blending in Concealer, that is. I even use this under the eyes (gently, of course), and it works heaps better than using my fingers. Gets better coverage too. And for the price you really can't beat it.
I can't see this as a foundation brush, though. It's way too flat for that.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

worst brush ever purchased! the price is wonderful though. well all E.L.F. products are great priced. anyways, this brush gives you major streaking and when you apply foundation it feels like your applying your foundation with a paint brush. the bristles aren't thick at all and you can't do much with it. i personally use it for concealing sometimes but i'd be better off using my fingers for that. not a good brush overall.

on 3/23/2010 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

If you're looking for a good, cheap foundation brush, this is a nice one. The bristles are soft and durable and I've experienced no shedding at all with mine. I wasn't expecting much for $1, but was impressed with the quality. It's not the greatest out there, but it's very usable. I prefer a larger brush because, frankly, I have a big face! LOL I would use this in a pinch, though, if my everyday brush came up missing or was being washed.

Popular Makeup Brushes