E.L.F. Foundation brush

Price: $

on 4/19/2010 5:38:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

a dollar wasted.
The bristles are too flimsy to do anything
the size is odd
save your money!
I tried to use mine as a brush for my masks now, and even for that this brush is useless.

on 4/19/2010 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This brush is okay. Granted, this is the only foundation brush I have ever bought but it works alright. But for a dollar, it's worth it!

on 4/16/2010 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Ohmygod -- this brush SUCKS. I like most E.L.F brushes, but this one is just terrible. It's flimsy & applies foundation terribly. Even though it's just $1 - don't waste your money!

on 4/16/2010 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I'm totally digging this brush right now. It's my favorite and I can't believe something so cheap could be so effective. I know it's not the best quality but the reason why I like it is it doesn't suck up all my foundation and it's super easy to wash and it is the perfect size. I have so many brushes, MAC 187, SK and ET skunks, and other foundation brushes but I keep using this one. Washing this is super easy and it's a breeze and it dries super fast. Hasn't shed on me yet. My foundation does not streak and it is perfect for Revlon Colorstay, which is thick. Kinda strange for me that I prefer this over my HE brushes but hey who cares, I like it.

on 4/15/2010 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not a good concealer brush. It didn't blend well at all 'nuff sed. However, I do use it to apply liquid highlighter.

on 4/15/2010 8:38:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Goodie! I like it. For blending in Concealer, that is. I even use this under the eyes (gently, of course), and it works heaps better than using my fingers. Gets better coverage too. And for the price you really can't beat it.
I can't see this as a foundation brush, though. It's way too flat for that.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

worst brush ever purchased! the price is wonderful though. well all E.L.F. products are great priced. anyways, this brush gives you major streaking and when you apply foundation it feels like your applying your foundation with a paint brush. the bristles aren't thick at all and you can't do much with it. i personally use it for concealing sometimes but i'd be better off using my fingers for that. not a good brush overall.

on 3/23/2010 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

If you're looking for a good, cheap foundation brush, this is a nice one. The bristles are soft and durable and I've experienced no shedding at all with mine. I wasn't expecting much for $1, but was impressed with the quality. It's not the greatest out there, but it's very usable. I prefer a larger brush because, frankly, I have a big face! LOL I would use this in a pinch, though, if my everyday brush came up missing or was being washed.

on 3/17/2010 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This was the first foundation brush I ever used. Prior to purchasing it, I had been using makeup sponges to get my foundation on. I remember reading in an Allure magazine that about 40% of foundation gets absorbed into the sponge and doesn't even end up on your face. That's just wasteful. I saw this brush and because it was only a dollar, I couldn't help but scoop it up. My intention was to use it only temporarily until I could purchase a more high end brush. I loved this brush so much, I used it for two and a half years! I was impressed with what it did. I was able to get nice foundation application. I never experienced shedding. For one dollar I got so much more from this than I ever thought I'd get! This brush ran it's course and I could tell because the longer I had it, the streakier the application became. I know I just overused it. I have since been using the Chanel brush. That one has much more bristles and I have come to prefer that. For anyone looking for a great, cheapie foundation brush, look no further than E.L.F. !

on 3/13/2010 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love that this foundation brush has synthetic bristles. makes for easier washing. and it doesn't shed. for a cheap product, this is totally worth it.