E.L.F. Foundation brush

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

After using this about 3 times, it didnt do anything for me. I washed it and left it to dry.. next afternoon it was still wet.. when dried it was hard, and didnt work great at all... very bad for blending. If you need a brush really quick and your low on cash.. buy it. but if you want something that can be apart of your daily makeup routine, i wouldnt recommend this.

on 5/10/2010 7:39:00 AM

Maybe I just don't understand foundation brushes. I got this in a pack of 12 brushes from elf for free (!!), the best freebie ever, and I can't make it do more than act like a paintbrush for foundation. It leaves streaks where I use it, and by the time I could conceivably blend it in enough, which would take a few minutes, my foundation is dry. Totally useless to me in any capacity. That said, elf brushes in general are wonderful.

on 5/3/2010 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this brush so much. It works perfectly for me. I would definitely buy again.

on 4/25/2010 2:10:00 PM

Like all the elf brushes this is great for only a dollar. This has never shed on me and works great. The foundation doesn't get sucked up into the bristles wasting it and it blends nicely.

on 4/19/2010 5:38:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

a dollar wasted.
The bristles are too flimsy to do anything
the size is odd
save your money!
I tried to use mine as a brush for my masks now, and even for that this brush is useless.

on 4/19/2010 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This brush is okay. Granted, this is the only foundation brush I have ever bought but it works alright. But for a dollar, it's worth it!

on 4/16/2010 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Ohmygod -- this brush SUCKS. I like most E.L.F brushes, but this one is just terrible. It's flimsy & applies foundation terribly. Even though it's just $1 - don't waste your money!

on 4/16/2010 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I'm totally digging this brush right now. It's my favorite and I can't believe something so cheap could be so effective. I know it's not the best quality but the reason why I like it is it doesn't suck up all my foundation and it's super easy to wash and it is the perfect size. I have so many brushes, MAC 187, SK and ET skunks, and other foundation brushes but I keep using this one. Washing this is super easy and it's a breeze and it dries super fast. Hasn't shed on me yet. My foundation does not streak and it is perfect for Revlon Colorstay, which is thick. Kinda strange for me that I prefer this over my HE brushes but hey who cares, I like it.

on 4/15/2010 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not a good concealer brush. It didn't blend well at all 'nuff sed. However, I do use it to apply liquid highlighter.

on 4/15/2010 8:38:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Goodie! I like it. For blending in Concealer, that is. I even use this under the eyes (gently, of course), and it works heaps better than using my fingers. Gets better coverage too. And for the price you really can't beat it.
I can't see this as a foundation brush, though. It's way too flat for that.

Popular Makeup Brushes