July 30, 2014 | 2068 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Beccalynnboo

Love this! I use this over my foundation and concealer. It provided a ton of coverage. It made my skin look flawless. I'd say it lasted about 3-4 hours, but only because I have an oily T-zone.

Cons:
-They need to make darker colors. The darkest shade was almost too light during the summer.
-The packaging isn't that great. The lid doesn't stay on that well.

Other than that, I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by imasupermann

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- It helps me stay matte all day
- Very lightweight
- The silky beige matches my skin really well
- Very affordable
- Doesn't make me feel like a cake.

Cons:
- Packaging. I have a really great makeup bag but the lid managed to crack.
- Need to reapply.

Will definitely repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I adore this powder! I'm really oily, and most of the powders I've tried, even the ones that claim to cut down the oil, don't last very long. This powder, however, keeps me matte for hours! The shade silky beige matches my skin tone almost perfectly too! It's about $5, and you get a lot of product, so it's a great deal. The only thing I don't like is the lack of a mirror, but it's not that big of a deal.

If you're oily like me, please try this powder out! It worked wonders for me~

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Madiee141

Affordable and just as great as any other powder! Love this product. Goes on super smooth over a foundation and doesn't give you that chalky/cake face look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by daemonicblackcat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this powder! I have very oily skin and this powder keeps my skin matte for around 3 hours unaided (meaning no makeup setting spray). I like that it comes in translucent so I don't have to puzzle out which color suits me best just by looking at the packaging. I would prefer if this came in a compact style case instead because I keep dropping the lid, but otherwise this product is great.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by jennimalpas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this powder for a while now, im on maybe my third pan. It goes on smoothly, it isn't chalky and it doesn't look cakey or anything on your face. The i have it in the shade 005 Silky Beige, which on its own (if i wear it by itself) is a perfect colour match, however if i apply it over my foundation it can sometimes look a tiny bit too dark so i have to blend it right down my neck.

The one bad thing about this powder is the reason i have only given it 3 lippies. The packaging for this is terrible! the lid doesn't stay on at all! Because of this, i can't take it anywhere because the lid just falls off. The packaging is also really tacky, you can tell its cheap. I have normal/combination skin and this powder will keep me matte for maybe a few hours and then i start getting a bit oily but like i said i can't take it anywhere with me.

Overall its a good pressed powder, but its not amazing. It does the job but it doesnt keep you matte all day, but the packaging really lets it down. The only reason iv'e repurchased it 3 times is because i kept thinking i was just getting a dodgy one (with the packaging) but after reading reviews, so many people have said the same thing. If i can find another pressed powder that i like i won't be repurchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

I'm extremely impressed! Sets my makeup for a flawless yet natural finish & keeps me matte for a decent amount of time! I have the translucent one but am thinking of getting the lightest colour to set my light concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Mimichat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really great cheaper alternative for a good pressed powder. In fact, it is just an amazing product by itself. Great staying power, gives just the right amount of "matte" to control the oil on my T-zone area and great for touch-ups. The only bad thing about it is the packaging because it is really cheap and fragile. But I love the product and will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by j3ssica23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Alright powder. I heard about it on YouTube a lot so decided to pick it up, but prefer CoverGirl Advanced Radiance powder MUCH more than the Rimmel Stay Matte. It's just satisfactory. Doesn't make much of a difference on foundation, just kinda makes it muddy looking almost compared to a set and polished look from the CoverGirl. I use it every once in a while just because its NOT awful, just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by toeyunho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a very oily skin and it is really disappointing when I have to wear make up on my face and later on my face becomes very oily. There are many reviews on this products about how good it is for matte your face and oil control. It does work for me. if someday i don't wear this product on my face, my face will be really REALLY oily.