April 18, 2014 | 1962 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by crystalyu

i love the peppermint scent and how it's not very waxy like other chapsticks
though it's a little pricey considering that it's just a lip balm, I think it's worth it
the only down side to this product is that after the minty feeling leaves, the balm tastes plastic-y.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Octobercutie888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I buy this in the regular tube and i love it <3 It leaves a tingling feeling from the peppermint knowing it's soaking into my lips. I bite on my lips ALOT and i find this quick to heal them. It's not sticky and it's Natural. The only downside is the price but i hope they keep making it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra470

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Burts Bees is a natural brand and everything natural shows to be better for your interior heath so that is a benefit of this product! Im very wise with the era of lip products because I just love caring for my lips!!! This product is amazing but it does have its minus's. It tends to get tinted overtime according to what you eat, no one likes rubbing a red, brown guck ALL OVER their lips. Ew! So I recommend that if your interested in this product that you consider the fact that at one point of your life you could be spreading a disgusting coloured lip balm that could carry many virus's all over your lips. This lip balm is KILLER awesome when it comes to using it when your lips are chapped.. It completely cools your lips, not only giving your fresh breath but it gives a tone of moisture!!! You wont have to worry about your lips getting dry again!! But the worst two things about this product is just that it is packaged terribly and it costs a lot!! They are ranged between $3.50 to $5.00 pretty pricey.. But on the other hand the packaging is very un-sanitary someone could just open the very easily open seal and put it on there disgusting lips that carry billions of germs then close it back up! You never know when you could pick one up from you local drugstore that is already used! Thats something to look out for!!! I give this product a 2 out of ten. It has its plus's and minus's

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by kinta80s

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Great lipbalm that lasts for hours, but when used constantly it starts taking out the natural moisture away from your lips and I just hate the flaking effect. Make sure u exfoliate the lips constantly.

Not sure if I wanna repurchase or not. It's not that cheap afterall.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Yonii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm inlove with the cooling feeling and that's why I'm using it, cause the moisturizing - nah... Haha, I just like the feeling.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by ChaCaCheeze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Once again...it pains me to write this review. I love everything about Burt's Bees, in theory. However, some of their products just aren't effective, and this is one of them. It's mostly beeswax, which is better than other types of wax...but it's still wax. It was hard as a rock in the tube until I started keeping it in my pocket. It just kind of sat on my lips and didn't sink in. It basically protected my lips from further damage, and provided a nice cooling sensation. I love the taste of peppermint, so I really liked the flavor. All things considered, it's not a bad product, it's just not very moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in tinted plum, it works great, a nice colour a great feel. IO really like the tingling sensation. this is my HG lipgloss (tinted lip balm) other than Cover Girls (CG) and Revlon Shea Butter red colour candy apple colourburst ones

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by STheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I literally do not leave the room without this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

I once loved this chapstick...most likely due to how popular it was. I used this a ton when I was an impressionable teenager but nowadays I've found better products. It's okay, it's not the worst but there are better alternative products for your chapped lips than this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This feels and smells really good, but after about five minutes your lips feel dry again. I think it's because of the peppermint oil, which is an irritant. I'd give this a pass.