September 18, 2014 | 1987 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2009 1:16:00 AM More reviews by nell_daisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Maybe I got a bad bottle, because these reviews are confusing me. I thought this stuff was terrible. I would use a cotton ball w/ MK eye makeup remover, then wash my face with my regular cleanser. Afterwards, I would have black all over my face from the mascara & eyeliner the MK hadn't removed. Would go over it with another cotton ball w/ the remover. The next morning my lashes would still be somewhat stiff with product it still hadn't removed. Not to mention it made the skin around my eyes greasy. Neutrogena and the Almay oil-free pads are so much better imo.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 1:04:00 AM More reviews by xomeggiepoo

I'm seriously in love with this. It's the best eye makeup remover ever. You don't need to use tons of it and I love that you don't have to rinse it off since I'm rlly lazy some late nights. I'll never use anything else, this is too amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by makeupjnky20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i luv this stuff...it removes my eyemakeup with one swipe...no burning to the eyes either...the best eyemakeup remover ever! the pricng is ok too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 3:25:00 AM More reviews by xoxdollfacexox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've tried quite a few eye make up removers (drugstore stuff, Clinique, Estee Lauder), and MK's is definitely my favorite. It feels wonderful...Almost silky. It easily removes everything, and has never stung/burned my eyes. Iíve used to for quite a few years and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 6:37:00 PM More reviews by mjoy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG!!! I can't live without this stuff! A friend let me try hers in 2004, and ever since then I've had to use it. I've tried other ones (Almay's is pure crap) and I kept coming back to this one. No more wandering away for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by saomia

I can only compare this to Clinique take the day off makeup remover for lids, lashes and lips and Almay both moisturizing and oil-free, and I always come back to this. With just one cotton pad it removes waterproof mascara with no pulling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 1:28:00 AM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using this FOR YEARS. I wear waterproof eye makeup. With waterproof eye makeup you NEED a good eye makeup remover. This is it, period.
I never plan on straying away from this and I never plan on trying anything new.
This is just perfect.
It says oil-free but it looks to have oil because there are two kinds of liquids in the the bottle. You HAVE to mix them both and then put it on the cotton ball and leave it on your eye for I dunno 5 seconds. My make up is the hardcore waterproof ones because I don't like anything coming off during the day.
So, it's totally HG for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2009 4:19:00 PM More reviews by immevu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i really don't know how much it costs b/c i just took it from my mom b/c she didn't use makeup much. And i don't know if i would buy it again b/c i won't if it cost too much. Anyway

* worked better then "Clinique rinse-off eye makeup solvent" i can tell you that. (maybe it's b/c it just for eyes?- well Mary Kay says its for eyes too- like magic)

I used them both to take off my Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor (hell to take off) And with Clinique i had to really scrub! And it didn't even come off! BUt With Mary Kay... OMG all i did was wipe... Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by akpurplecow

I love this product. I had never used an eye makeup remover before this one, but I dont think that I will ever use any other. It works best for me on the end of a Q-tip to get all of the waterproof eyeliner off.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by marinafalls

I've tried this since it's so highly rated. Got them cheap on ebay picking the trial sample or multiple trial samples. At first I couldn't understand why people said it takes off waterproof mascara easily. What I've found is you have to soak your cotton pad well before trying to get the makeup off. Compared to a number of other removers I tried this one really is the best. It does indeed take off the makeup more easily than the others--the pulling on your eyes is bad for you--wrinkles. I have not tried the Neutrogena one. I have tried the Essence of Beauty one (CVS carries). Does not take off makeup as well as Mary Kay and it's stings my eyes--however others on this board did not have that problem.