Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner - Black

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/24/2009 6:42:00 AM

This is the first liquid eyeliner I ever purchased. After I lost it somewhere I started exploring other products from drugstore products to higher ended brands.

I have just repurchased this eyeliner again.
Don't get me wrong, I have tried other great liners just as this but over 3x the price. If I get the same results for less than 3 bucks, why would I waste $15 on another product?

Bottom line:
~The color is beautiful and dries very quick.
~Long lasting if you do not get liquid on it, it will transfer to product onto your bottom waterline.
~It is a BREEZE to remove with just water. I have a big pet peeve when a product doesn't come off.
~The brush/applicator is a little too long, giving you less control. But practice makes perfect, once you get the hang of it, its not a big problem.

I love this product! I buy like 6 at a time because I have to wear eyeliner like everyday.

Pros:
Very black... Color is awesome (I've used other more expensive eyeliners that aren't black enough and I have to go over the line several times to get the same effect).

Dries quickly. I don't know if I'm used to the applicator already, but I feel like I get the cleanest line from this eyeliner compared to others.

Line isn't too thick or too thin.

Freaking cheap!! I have to wear eyeliner everyday and this really does it for me.

Washes off with water. Because I have to wear eyeliner everyday, I hate having to literally scrub it off my eyes (esp. if I don't have access to makeup remover). This is super easy to remove with just a cotton pad and some water.

It doesn't really smear when I wear it. I've used others that smear and then start rubbing off onto the bottom of my eyes. I've used the NYC brand and it literally cracks off my eyes (it dries and becomes all crackily by the end of the day).

Cons:
Because it washes off with water, I've cried while wearing it and not only did my tears wash away my eyeliner, but the eyeliner ended up on my neck and chest. It washed off though, later. So it might not be good if you expect to cry or sweat a lot.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great liquid liner if you're new in the world of liquid eyeliner. The black is very black and rich, lasts as long as you don't rub around your eyes (it does smudge easily), but you only pay 2-3$ so for what you're paying for it's worth it. I hate the feathery brush it makes it harder to get a precise line in my opinion, I prefer a sponge applicator. It's a good product, and I would buy this again.

on 5/31/2009 4:24:00 PM

Ugh, these things are a disaster. They come out sheer on me and you can see straight through them. They leave flakes all over your face too! If you touch it, it smears also. Leaving it impossible to deal with. I hate this product with a passion.

on 5/31/2009 3:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I really liked these eyeliners, they generally last me all day. I do not, however, like this brush very much. I've owned the purple, the brown, the black, and the teal. Teal is my favourite, it goes on the colour of the bottle but then lightens up to a nice bright green-y teal. Overall, I love this product, it is dirt cheap and effective. I will continue to buy.

on 5/24/2009 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

AMAZING deep, rich colors. The black shade is the blackest, richest black I've ever found and it lasts ALL day. No smudging and no fading AT ALL. I'm going to try the brown shade next. =)

on 5/23/2009 8:33:00 AM

Took a lippie off because of the packaging. If you twist the cap on too tight, it will crack. Then it is very difficult to get the cap and the brush out of the tube simultaneously. I've had to throw some of these away because I screwed the cap on too tight. The eyeliner is just as good as some of the very expensive brands. I've tried them all and this and Revlon Colorstay liquid liner are the best. I think Megaliner beats out Revlon due to it staying power and price. Very little transfer onto my slightly hooded eyelids.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I never tried liquid eyeliners before & wanted to give it a shot. This stuff was super cheap, $2.99 at my Walgreens. Its INTENSE black. I layer this on over my cream black eyeliner, and it makes it glossy and even more black. I will buy this over and over again

on 5/6/2009 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I can't believe I wasted money on other liquid liners all these years when I could of got this wet n wild liner that cost way less and works great. I love it!

on 4/30/2009 6:22:00 AM

OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH.... especially the tip, its so perfect, the brush in this one is supper easy to use, i fall in love with it 1st time using, so so easy to make perfect liner, and color is very nice too, i got all color love all except the purple one... I got relvon liquid eyes liner, and like 10 different other kind, hate them all... i hate the brush in those, they are so hard, and so its difficult to make nice liner too, and i'm looking for one has same tip in waterproof so i can use in humid weather, if anyone know please let me know, i heard the waterproof in this brand doesnt work so i dont want to waste my money.