Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/19/2009 8:07:00 PM

I have trouble putting on liquid eyeliner and have been searching for the perfect one forever...this is it! it's so so easy to apply, precise, no mess, and it lasts! awesome!

on 7/17/2009 10:12:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this liquid liner! this is my first liquid liner that i've bought just as a practice run before i buy a revlon liquid liner and it's amazing! It doesn't smudge at all, and by the way, i get oily lids after a while...It stays put even after i had a nap with my makeup still on (i know that's horrible for my skin >.<) anyways, I would totally repurchase this again and might even get the other colors as well!

on 7/12/2009 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

For such a cheap liner, I'm impressed. It's really a dark black, with a single stroke. The brush is workable, even though I prefer the felt tip. It does both thick and thin lines no problem. I don't use liquid liner all that often, so this is a great option for me. I can buy one, use it only a handful of times before I have throw it out, and do so without guilt, because it's so inexpensive.

on 6/24/2009 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

BEST LIQUID LINER!!!! If you are looking for pure black liquid liner that does not smudge, this is for you!! its funny because all my makeup is either MAC or from Sephora, except my good old wet n wild liquid liner!! haha! i have tried many other liquid liners but none of them compare. i stock up when i hit up walmart!!!

on 6/24/2009 6:42:00 AM

This is the first liquid eyeliner I ever purchased. After I lost it somewhere I started exploring other products from drugstore products to higher ended brands.

I have just repurchased this eyeliner again.
Don't get me wrong, I have tried other great liners just as this but over 3x the price. If I get the same results for less than 3 bucks, why would I waste $15 on another product?

Bottom line:
~The color is beautiful and dries very quick.
~Long lasting if you do not get liquid on it, it will transfer to product onto your bottom waterline.
~It is a BREEZE to remove with just water. I have a big pet peeve when a product doesn't come off.
~The brush/applicator is a little too long, giving you less control. But practice makes perfect, once you get the hang of it, its not a big problem.

I love this product! I buy like 6 at a time because I have to wear eyeliner like everyday.

Pros:
Very black... Color is awesome (I've used other more expensive eyeliners that aren't black enough and I have to go over the line several times to get the same effect).

Dries quickly. I don't know if I'm used to the applicator already, but I feel like I get the cleanest line from this eyeliner compared to others.

Line isn't too thick or too thin.

Freaking cheap!! I have to wear eyeliner everyday and this really does it for me.

Washes off with water. Because I have to wear eyeliner everyday, I hate having to literally scrub it off my eyes (esp. if I don't have access to makeup remover). This is super easy to remove with just a cotton pad and some water.

It doesn't really smear when I wear it. I've used others that smear and then start rubbing off onto the bottom of my eyes. I've used the NYC brand and it literally cracks off my eyes (it dries and becomes all crackily by the end of the day).

Cons:
Because it washes off with water, I've cried while wearing it and not only did my tears wash away my eyeliner, but the eyeliner ended up on my neck and chest. It washed off though, later. So it might not be good if you expect to cry or sweat a lot.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great liquid liner if you're new in the world of liquid eyeliner. The black is very black and rich, lasts as long as you don't rub around your eyes (it does smudge easily), but you only pay 2-3$ so for what you're paying for it's worth it. I hate the feathery brush it makes it harder to get a precise line in my opinion, I prefer a sponge applicator. It's a good product, and I would buy this again.

on 5/31/2009 4:24:00 PM

Ugh, these things are a disaster. They come out sheer on me and you can see straight through them. They leave flakes all over your face too! If you touch it, it smears also. Leaving it impossible to deal with. I hate this product with a passion.

on 5/31/2009 3:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I really liked these eyeliners, they generally last me all day. I do not, however, like this brush very much. I've owned the purple, the brown, the black, and the teal. Teal is my favourite, it goes on the colour of the bottle but then lightens up to a nice bright green-y teal. Overall, I love this product, it is dirt cheap and effective. I will continue to buy.

on 5/24/2009 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

AMAZING deep, rich colors. The black shade is the blackest, richest black I've ever found and it lasts ALL day. No smudging and no fading AT ALL. I'm going to try the brown shade next. =)