November 23, 2014 | 2116 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Sabby9523

Ugh, these things are a disaster. They come out sheer on me and you can see straight through them. They leave flakes all over your face too! If you touch it, it smears also. Leaving it impossible to deal with. I hate this product with a passion.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Kaytee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really liked these eyeliners, they generally last me all day. I do not, however, like this brush very much. I've owned the purple, the brown, the black, and the teal. Teal is my favourite, it goes on the colour of the bottle but then lightens up to a nice bright green-y teal. Overall, I love this product, it is dirt cheap and effective. I will continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

AMAZING deep, rich colors. The black shade is the blackest, richest black I've ever found and it lasts ALL day. No smudging and no fading AT ALL. I'm going to try the brown shade next. =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 8:33:00 AM More reviews by WendyW

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Took a lippie off because of the packaging. If you twist the cap on too tight, it will crack. Then it is very difficult to get the cap and the brush out of the tube simultaneously. I've had to throw some of these away because I screwed the cap on too tight. The eyeliner is just as good as some of the very expensive brands. I've tried them all and this and Revlon Colorstay liquid liner are the best. I think Megaliner beats out Revlon due to it staying power and price. Very little transfer onto my slightly hooded eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by DontDropTheSoap

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I never tried liquid eyeliners before & wanted to give it a shot. This stuff was super cheap, $2.99 at my Walgreens. Its INTENSE black. I layer this on over my cream black eyeliner, and it makes it glossy and even more black. I will buy this over and over again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by b82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I can't believe I wasted money on other liquid liners all these years when I could of got this wet n wild liner that cost way less and works great. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 6:22:00 AM More reviews by pinkXteen

OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH.... especially the tip, its so perfect, the brush in this one is supper easy to use, i fall in love with it 1st time using, so so easy to make perfect liner, and color is very nice too, i got all color love all except the purple one... I got relvon liquid eyes liner, and like 10 different other kind, hate them all... i hate the brush in those, they are so hard, and so its difficult to make nice liner too, and i'm looking for one has same tip in waterproof so i can use in humid weather, if anyone know please let me know, i heard the waterproof in this brand doesnt work so i dont want to waste my money.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by MorningStar13

*NOTE: I got this liner in dark brown.

So far, I love this eyeliner. Dark brown is perfact for my light lashes, but dark enough to use for a smoky eye or for a sleek line by itself.
If you have been searching for eyeliner that doesn't look awkward with light hair and complextions, get this one and see how it works for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 4:00:00 PM More reviews by KristaniA

*love love loveeee* this eyeliner!
and i'm glad i read the reviews here before i purchased a liquid liner.
i was thinking of buying the revlon colorstay or l'oreal, but after reading so many good reviews on wnw mega liner, i decided to give it a try.
and booooyyy, i was very impressed :)
i have the hooded eyes (aka. asian monolid) and eyeliner tends to smudge on my crease just a couple of hrs after putting it on.
this thing doesn't budge for at least 8 hrs!
A M A Z I N G ! ! ! !
next time i go to walmart, i'm gonna stock up on these babies for sure!
too bad they're so tiny!
i'm afraid i might be running out of my only bottle very soon! :(
THIS IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
(and can't beat the price, yay!) :) :) :)

UPDATE: definitely my HG. It doesn't budge, smudge, smear, transfer..AT ALL :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by pinkpirate034

I bought this product because it was cheap and I wanted to try out a liquid liner. I bought it in black, the standard eyeliner color. I love this stuff. I have the most unsteady hand in the world and even I was able to make a straight line with this. Its very black and has excellent staying power. Not one smudge after a whole day of school and work. Its definately a steal. The packaging makes it easy to hold and the product itself goes on smooth and glides across the eyelid easily.
I LOVE IT!!!