August 29, 2014 | 1011 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 6:22:00 AM More reviews by pinkXteen

OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH.... especially the tip, its so perfect, the brush in this one is supper easy to use, i fall in love with it 1st time using, so so easy to make perfect liner, and color is very nice too, i got all color love all except the purple one... I got relvon liquid eyes liner, and like 10 different other kind, hate them all... i hate the brush in those, they are so hard, and so its difficult to make nice liner too, and i'm looking for one has same tip in waterproof so i can use in humid weather, if anyone know please let me know, i heard the waterproof in this brand doesnt work so i dont want to waste my money.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by MorningStar13

*NOTE: I got this liner in dark brown.

So far, I love this eyeliner. Dark brown is perfact for my light lashes, but dark enough to use for a smoky eye or for a sleek line by itself.
If you have been searching for eyeliner that doesn't look awkward with light hair and complextions, get this one and see how it works for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 4:00:00 PM More reviews by KristaniA

*love love loveeee* this eyeliner!
and i'm glad i read the reviews here before i purchased a liquid liner.
i was thinking of buying the revlon colorstay or l'oreal, but after reading so many good reviews on wnw mega liner, i decided to give it a try.
and booooyyy, i was very impressed :)
i have the hooded eyes (aka. asian monolid) and eyeliner tends to smudge on my crease just a couple of hrs after putting it on.
this thing doesn't budge for at least 8 hrs!
A M A Z I N G ! ! ! !
next time i go to walmart, i'm gonna stock up on these babies for sure!
too bad they're so tiny!
i'm afraid i might be running out of my only bottle very soon! :(
THIS IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
(and can't beat the price, yay!) :) :) :)

UPDATE: definitely my HG. It doesn't budge, smudge, smear, transfer..AT ALL :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by pinkpirate034

I bought this product because it was cheap and I wanted to try out a liquid liner. I bought it in black, the standard eyeliner color. I love this stuff. I have the most unsteady hand in the world and even I was able to make a straight line with this. Its very black and has excellent staying power. Not one smudge after a whole day of school and work. Its definately a steal. The packaging makes it easy to hold and the product itself goes on smooth and glides across the eyelid easily.
I LOVE IT!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by chiquilla82

i like this liner.. it was cheap, and has been working 10x better than my L'oreal liners.. great dark deep black color, that hardly budges on my oily skin.. will repurchase..

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by r0se

i like this eyeliner as a practice eyeliner when you just starting with liquid. that is what i used it for and its good and its pretty inexpensive. i did not like how the brush got funky after a while. This is not a bad eyeliner it is more of an emergency eyeliner. I would but again , it is a good product to have.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by mellybeerbelly

This lasts a LONG LONG time. I even have trouble scrubbing it off my hands once it's dry. The applicator has really long bristles which can be hard to control and hold a lot of product. Also, when closing the container, bristles can snag on the opening and get stuck upwards. Beware! This is hard to fix and can easily mess up your makeup by dotting liner in unwanted spots..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this based on the reviews here because I usually use Revlon or L'Oreal liquid eyeliner which isn't pricy compared to high end brands, but I'm cheap so I wanted to see if I could find an alternative (especially since I'm spending alot more money on other MAC things these days..) Anyways, this is a pretty good liquid liner but I think my brush it a little messed up or frayed or something. The bristles don't stay together for me so I don't get a clean line..It's also very hard to do a thin line with this in my opinion. I've been using this on my top lid because it's fairly easy to apply on there and I like it thick, but I use another liquid liner for the wing and bottom because I need something more precise. If I had a eyeliner brush I'd try it with that, but for now I'll keep messing around with this and maybe attempt to cut the brush or try to fix it so I can use it more precisely. For 2.99 I'd probably just suck it up and purchase Revlon again, but if I ever see this on sale for 99 cents like others have, I'd definitely buy this again lol. I'll update if my opinion changes, but it's nice to see WnW come out with something decent.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by winiisher3

I found the best liquid liner that does not smear or smudge. Applying the liner was very simple, especially because of the thin brush applicator. I can make thin lines, thick lines...any type of line I want. Many other reviews say that the liner dries very slowly, but for me, it dries very quickly. It really is perfect. I would definitely buy it again, especially since it was for 99 cents at Rite Aid, but I could not find it again!! That's very disappointing, even after going around New York City, in many different Rite Aids. It was sold out everywhere...that's how good it is!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by csong12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

WHY COULDN'T I HAVE FOUND THIS PRODUCT BEFORE? I just took a nap with some castor oil on my eyebrows that I accidentally rubbed onto my eyelid, but the liner has not budged! This is so awesome. I use a different brush to apply this, but the brush it comes with is really awesome. I believe it's 2.99 at regular price, but it's 99 cents right now at Rite Aid, so what are you waiting for? Go try it out!!

Note: I have EXTREMELY oily eyelids. I did wear a primer underneath of it (mineral and L'Oreal De-crease) .. I have tried every drug store liner there is out there (and they have all either smudged, flaked, or traveled) and I have recently purchased Bobbi Brown's Gel Liner. Although the gel liner applied smoothly, I found that it smudged against the upper crease of my eyelid, and the product just seemed to dissapear from my eyes within a couple of hours. Therefore, the 20+ dollar gel liner and the 20+ dollar brush have NOTHING on this eyeliner. I'm going to Nordstroms ASAP to return the Bobbi Brown.

Try this eyeliner before you try anything else. You really have nothing to lose with the dirt cheap price