April 17, 2014 | 1596 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by mellybeerbelly

This lasts a LONG LONG time. I even have trouble scrubbing it off my hands once it's dry. The applicator has really long bristles which can be hard to control and hold a lot of product. Also, when closing the container, bristles can snag on the opening and get stuck upwards. Beware! This is hard to fix and can easily mess up your makeup by dotting liner in unwanted spots..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this based on the reviews here because I usually use Revlon or L'Oreal liquid eyeliner which isn't pricy compared to high end brands, but I'm cheap so I wanted to see if I could find an alternative (especially since I'm spending alot more money on other MAC things these days..) Anyways, this is a pretty good liquid liner but I think my brush it a little messed up or frayed or something. The bristles don't stay together for me so I don't get a clean line..It's also very hard to do a thin line with this in my opinion. I've been using this on my top lid because it's fairly easy to apply on there and I like it thick, but I use another liquid liner for the wing and bottom because I need something more precise. If I had a eyeliner brush I'd try it with that, but for now I'll keep messing around with this and maybe attempt to cut the brush or try to fix it so I can use it more precisely. For 2.99 I'd probably just suck it up and purchase Revlon again, but if I ever see this on sale for 99 cents like others have, I'd definitely buy this again lol. I'll update if my opinion changes, but it's nice to see WnW come out with something decent.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by winiisher3

I found the best liquid liner that does not smear or smudge. Applying the liner was very simple, especially because of the thin brush applicator. I can make thin lines, thick lines...any type of line I want. Many other reviews say that the liner dries very slowly, but for me, it dries very quickly. It really is perfect. I would definitely buy it again, especially since it was for 99 cents at Rite Aid, but I could not find it again!! That's very disappointing, even after going around New York City, in many different Rite Aids. It was sold out everywhere...that's how good it is!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by csong12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

WHY COULDN'T I HAVE FOUND THIS PRODUCT BEFORE? I just took a nap with some castor oil on my eyebrows that I accidentally rubbed onto my eyelid, but the liner has not budged! This is so awesome. I use a different brush to apply this, but the brush it comes with is really awesome. I believe it's 2.99 at regular price, but it's 99 cents right now at Rite Aid, so what are you waiting for? Go try it out!!

Note: I have EXTREMELY oily eyelids. I did wear a primer underneath of it (mineral and L'Oreal De-crease) .. I have tried every drug store liner there is out there (and they have all either smudged, flaked, or traveled) and I have recently purchased Bobbi Brown's Gel Liner. Although the gel liner applied smoothly, I found that it smudged against the upper crease of my eyelid, and the product just seemed to dissapear from my eyes within a couple of hours. Therefore, the 20+ dollar gel liner and the 20+ dollar brush have NOTHING on this eyeliner. I'm going to Nordstroms ASAP to return the Bobbi Brown.

Try this eyeliner before you try anything else. You really have nothing to lose with the dirt cheap price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by IdetteB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this for 99cents at Rite Aid as well and it has great staying power. I wing my eyeliner out and on some I have to reapply the tip during the day. I don't like waterproof make up much and this is good but not cemented to your face. I will go back to get more colors later. I love the tip too, it makes it so easy to apply. The color is dark too, not like some that come out grayish

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by pixiegirl23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I just purchased this eyeliner in black and it is great. Im just a beginner at applying liquid eyeliner and I have to say this is very easy to apply and goes on smooth and truly black. The brush tip is stiff enough but still soft enough to put an even and nice straight line across the lids. I think it's better if you want a little thicker line because it goes on a little heavier. For only 99 cents, can't complain (It was on sale at Rite Aid, reg. price was $2.99). I'm going back to the store now to purchase the other colors!

I just tried washing the eyeliner off and let me say... it put up a good fight. It was pretty hard for me to get everything off with a makeup remover.
Throughout the day the eyeliner did not smudge or anything. I even fell asleep for 2.5 hours and woke up to find my eye makeup still perfect. Makes me wonder what the ingredients are and if they're toxic... BUT will buy again and again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by RedheadDior

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Thanks to MUA I have a cheap HG liquid eyeliner. I told my mom and she couldn't believe WnW could make a good one so she bought a Sephora brand and it sucked. The only thing is that the cap cracked, but I think it's because I crushed it under all my mu.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by yymoz

This is my all time favorite eyeliner. I've tried others and they honestly don't compare to this. I have been using this for years and I will continue to do so as long as they make it. It stays put forever, won't smudge or wear off. Easy to apply and delivers a smooth application. The price is absolutely wonderful, just a couple of bucks. Don't hesitate to buy you truly wont be dissapointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 9:49:00 AM More reviews by miaaaaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What's not to like about this liquid liner?
* The brush is superfine and very tapered, so it's easy to make thin lines, especially for winged looks. With a bit of practice, I am also able to thicken the line to the exact thickness that I prefer. The brush gives me great control of the application.
* The color is super black and pigmented.
* The formula isn't too runny or too thick, it applies evenly without skipping or drying up.
* Although it's not waterproof, it NEVER ever flakes or smears off. I can sleep in it and it will still look pretty good in the morning, even when I do winged eyeliner.
* It's dirt cheap.
P.S. - The waterproof version of this (called "H2O") is absolutely horrible in my opinion, so make sure you don't accidentally buy that one!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2008 2:39:00 PM More reviews by kgreene938

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to cheapie liquid liner when I want a little drama - it's cheap, nice and dark, and goes on easily. However, I do have irritation issues with it, a lot of burning/stinging/tearing up. My eyes aren't irritated easily, but then again, I'm getting what I pay for. If you just need something for a line on the top lash, this works great, but past that you're taking chances.