September 16, 2014 | 1754 users online

Cleansers - Philosophy - Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by nsn1612

I purchased this cleanser about three weeks ago and I have been using it every day. I wear dark eye makeup and it would normally take 2-3 washes to get it all off. With this cleanser, it only takes one wash. Be careful as a lot of product comes out of the bottle but you only need a small amount to get a good clean. Overall, I love what this cleanser does to my face. I find that I actually look forward to washing my face. I would highly recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Marta2696

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I heard great things about this cleanser, so I decided to try it. I was just looking for a simple daily cleanser. If I had known what was in store for me....I would NOT have purchased this product. It made my skin itchy and it would make it turn red! It really irritated it. My skin really isn't too sensitive anyways...it was pretty strange! Anyways, I'm taking Purity back to the store, and I am in hope of finding a better cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by ysobee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this cleanser. I have ridiculously dry skin, and this cleanser was the only one that I've tried that doesn't leave my skin feeling tight. It's supposed to be a 3-in-1 product: cleanser, toner, makeup remover. I still use a toner after this because I feel that it makes all of my other skin care products go on much smoother, but I don't have to use an eye makeup remover anymore. I love that I only have to use a dime-sized amount to clean my entire face meaning that this product is totally cost effective AND will last me forever.

For those of you having issues about it not removing all of your makeup, the packaging does say to massage it into your skin for one minute... Do that and you'll find that it'll do a much better job cleansing your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by chang4me

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser!! I was used the clinique line for many years, and it became very drying. I switched to purity--my skin feels very good after cleansing and doesn't feel tight. My skin is also very sensitive, I had no problems in that area either. I would definitely recommend to all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Cat1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My skin: oily/dehydrated, sensitive, clog-prone
This removes makeup well, but I found it too drying and irritating for my skin type. My skin got very dehydrated, causing it to produce more oil. It's supposed to be ok for sensitive skin, but it has quite a few irritating essential oils. I don't recommend for very sensitive skin, but your results may differ.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by r2can2

This cleanser is so gentle and effective! It takes a whole day's worth of eye makeup, foundation, natural oils, and dirt off in just a few seconds! It's very gentle on my acne prone skin and never overdries my skin. I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by enchantedlullaby87

I used this product once a day before bed for a little over a week after. I finally caved after hearing such great things about it. The product promises to remove every speck of makeup, tone and moisturize your skin. As promised, all of my make up came off and my skin felt extremely clean. However, as I washed my face I felt a tingle. After rinsing the product off my face felt tight. After 2 days I noticed my nose was flaking and my forehead was breaking out. I gave it a few more days and it only made everything worse. I have since returned it and my skin is back to normal. Never again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has been my go to cleanser for quite some time now. I remove a majority of my face makeup with a seperate wipe, then cleanse my entire face usuing Purity (usually along with my Clairisonic). This removes all of my eye makeup without stinging or irritating my eyes and I've never expierienced any sort of negative effects with my sensitive, acne prone, skin. I currently have the BIG bottle from QVC!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by UbiquityEssence

Makes me skin soft. I usually use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser but when I wear make up I use this after my make up remover (Jojoba oil) along with my Clarisonic.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by ElenaWC

I have sensitive acne prone skin and this has kept my skin clear and is incredibly gentle. I love it!