April 19, 2014 | 1513 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by gilmore17

its almost like the mascara does all the work for me, its formulation is so gentle when you take it off didnt smudge during the day and didnt make my lashes crispy and hard, it didnt give me the biggest lashes i do have quite think lashes but i was very satisfied really like this mascara, although i do believe for the price i could get a few drugstore ones that are just as good

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by poppyplastic

The price is on the lower end for 'premium' mascaras. This is only suitable for a daytime mascara, in my opinion. So there is nothing special about this. It enhances your eyelashes in that it makes them darker, slightly longer and slightly fuller. But I would not purchase this, Natural Collection's £1.99 mascara is equally as good for a daytime mascara. I think night time mascaras are the only ones worth investing for.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by xhelloxkittyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this mascara actually disappointed me. i think a drugstore mascara could've done better. i actually gotten a sample of this and tried it. it's nice for an everday look however. but if you try to apply the mascara a second time, it gets dry and clumpy. not worth the money,

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by nreed222

I always come back to this mascara! It does not flake off, and is not clumpy. I also think it is healthier for your eyes than some other formulas.

This is not the mascara for really dramatic lashes, but perfect for everyday use- Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by itslokey

Love this! Very soft and creamy. Never dries out. Use with Great lash clear mascara (after application) to keep on lashes. Will keep buying! on my second full size bottle after a trial size! For around $15 its not much more than drugstore and seems better quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by asasirry

I simply wouldnt buy it again because of the prize.
So many good cheap ones out there.
But it is AMAZING! lenght & volume!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in a GWP a few months ago. It looks great providing decent volume and length. It gets a little clumpy occasionally, but very rarely. The wand is the perfect size, too. I won't purchase for myself unless I have extra money in my budget, since it is quite pricey for a mascara in my opinion, but I usually stick to drugstore anyway.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by thistle100

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the third product I've bought after a recommendation on Beautypedia. All three were a mistake, including this. It manages to go on both thin and clumpy. It also smudges, and most of it was under my eyes within a couple of hours. One of the worst mascaras I've ever used.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by blythegraves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this mascara; Clinique is a great brand. I have long lashes and was looking for some definition and volume, nothing mind-blowing. I do like the brush/wand, but not the formula. It made my long lashes seem short and fat, offering no definition and clumping like crazy. I went back to my amazing L'Oreal "Voluminous Million Lases".

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by alousek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara, already bought it several times. Even though it is not waterproof, it does not move, which is a big plus for me.
My eyes are super sensitive, sometimes wet and tearing from allergies (and one of my eyes has a chronic inflammation), so that I need a product, that is good to my eyes and easy to remove. This mascara delivers it all. It is easy to apply, it stays all day long and is removed easily.
I am not sure about the “high impact”. My lashes are very long, thin and very light (without mascara invisible). It does make them nice, the results are natural and the lashes don’t stick together. And that’s basically all I need. I didn’t notice any longer lashes or much more volume from the mascara though.