August 22, 2014 | 1922 users online

Fragrances - Clean - Clean

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2004 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Silverstar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this scent, guess I'm in the minority, but that's nothing new for me :-). The only reason I held back one lippie is because this scent does give me a headache for some reason. It does live up to it's name - clean, fresh, light. Little staying power though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2004 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Sprite78

Smells like a mix of soap and fabric softener dryer sheets. I am usually a big fan of the "clean" fragrances, but not this one. Save your money, if you want to smell like soap, take a shower, it's cheaper. It also has no staying power. Less than 15 minutes after I sprayed it on I could hardly smell it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2003 3:26:00 PM More reviews by mrswhite072895

I bought this scent after smelling it in a magazine insert. Before I knew the title of the product, I kept saying "it smells like clean, freshly showered." It reminds me of a simple soap that I used in my childhood, like Ivory or Camay. There is a slight lime-scent to the perfume. It doesn't last as long most perfumes, and it would probably be a scent I'd give a teenage girl.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2003 10:01:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This smells like sharp, rancid soap. I literally grimaced upon sampling this at Sephora. I don't know why its a bestseller. The pricetag is embarrassingly high for such a disgusting perfume.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2003 6:29:00 PM More reviews by mirrormirror

I really wanted to like this (probably because of what I paid). I wore it on several occasions and was sure it would grow on me. No such luck. It just did not work with my chemistry and was not what I expected.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2003 11:45:00 AM More reviews by BabyDaiDai

On me it came out smelling a bit more lemony than soapy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2003 3:16:00 PM More reviews by skippy_gayle

soap, soap, who's got the soap?! while i understand this fragrance is supposed to be 'clean', i dont like walking around smelling of liquid fabric softener. yuck!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2003 3:00:00 PM More reviews by dwindling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was extremely unpleasant.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2003 2:08:00 PM More reviews by ld0211

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive never written a review before, but I thought this was the most horrible perfume I have ever smelled!I read all the celebrities wear it and I wanted to try it. Aghhhhhh

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2003 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Kimberleigh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sigh. Another lemming product which I unfortunately succumbed to. BUT WAIT! Though the EDP was sharp and dry and cheap and nasty (on me at least)...the PPO is FABULOUS! THEY ARE NOT THE SAME SCENT! The PPO is more well-balanced, fresher and cleaner smelling, plus is is a bit more citrusy and pleasant. It did not give me a headache like the EDP spray did, and the roll-on applicator is great. It is very expensive, but if you like the spray perfume even a little bit, try the PPO instead...I think it is much, much better. It seems to be very faint on me and I can't smell it on myself after a short time, but I asked BF and several others if they could still smell it hours after I had applied it and they all could, and gave it a thumbs up rating...and some of them had nearly retched over the EDP spray. SOOOO different, so I will stick with the oil version, and yes, I would buy this again. I really really love this now. This one, the oil, smells like what they HYPE stuff says the spray does. Fresh, clean and light. YUM.