Clean Clean

2.6

I actually like the scent but it is just not worth $76. Especially since it only lasts for about 2 hours. I found a way cheaper alternative: try layering Demeter Orange Creamsicle and Demeter Gingerale. Smells almost exactly the same!

on 1/15/2004 3:16:00 AM

When I first tried Clean I didn't care for it much and almost returned it. However, I found the more I wore it I found it more "citrusy" and less "soapy". Imagine my surprise when I used the bottle up (believe me, it wasn't that big anyways). I'd repurchase this but I'd use it less often becuase the price is obscene - seriously (my reason for only 4 lippie status).

on 1/9/2004 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this scent, guess I'm in the minority, but that's nothing new for me :-). The only reason I held back one lippie is because this scent does give me a headache for some reason. It does live up to it's name - clean, fresh, light. Little staying power though.

on 1/5/2004 4:42:00 PM

Smells like a mix of soap and fabric softener dryer sheets. I am usually a big fan of the "clean" fragrances, but not this one. Save your money, if you want to smell like soap, take a shower, it's cheaper. It also has no staying power. Less than 15 minutes after I sprayed it on I could hardly smell it.

I bought this scent after smelling it in a magazine insert. Before I knew the title of the product, I kept saying "it smells like clean, freshly showered." It reminds me of a simple soap that I used in my childhood, like Ivory or Camay. There is a slight lime-scent to the perfume. It doesn't last as long most perfumes, and it would probably be a scent I'd give a teenage girl.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This smells like sharp, rancid soap. I literally grimaced upon sampling this at Sephora. I don't know why its a bestseller. The pricetag is embarrassingly high for such a disgusting perfume.

on 12/21/2003 6:29:00 PM

I really wanted to like this (probably because of what I paid). I wore it on several occasions and was sure it would grow on me. No such luck. It just did not work with my chemistry and was not what I expected.

on 12/19/2003 11:45:00 AM

On me it came out smelling a bit more lemony than soapy.

on 12/18/2003 3:16:00 PM

soap, soap, who's got the soap?! while i understand this fragrance is supposed to be 'clean', i dont like walking around smelling of liquid fabric softener. yuck!

on 12/18/2003 3:00:00 PM

This was extremely unpleasant.

Popular Fragrances