Maybelline Ultra Liner Waterproof

3.0

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i love this.
its dark, stays on!!!!!
and i can even put it on on the bottoms of the lash, though not the waterline, i tried :/ lol.
its waterproof, yet easy to take off at night! you shouuld buy this, i know i will. mines running out already,.

This is the best liquid liner I have ever tried! I wear it every single day and get compliments all the time. The brush is great perfect for making thin or thick lines. The formula is very dark and has amazing staying power! its perfect and for 6$ you can't beat that.

Hmm, there are a lot of things that I like about this product, but at the same time I dislike it as well. I like that it's very black- perfect for covering up false eyelash bands. Also, I like the price. Everything else I hate- from the brush tip (all the bristles go haywire, then it's impossible to get a nice clean thin line), the burning sensation I get when I apply it (but only until it dries, still scary though), the clumps that form in the bottle after having the product for a week. I have to use a separate liner brush. The last thing that is a bit hard to describe is that though the liner does dry matte... it's a reflective matte, almost like it ampliflies the texture of the skin it sits on. See picture for explanation.
continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I personally like this eyeliner. It's never flakes on me despite the numerous people who say it does, well unless i rub it, but what eyeliner doesn't get mess up once you start messing with it. It doesn't smudge, stays put for a long time, cheap and takes forever to use up. I used it basically everyday for 2 years and it still has some eyeliner left. I recently bought my second bottle too.

Looks harsh. Stays put but if it does flake, it looks strange because there's a piece missing.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

i like that it has small brush for easy application and waterproof but the downside is that it flakes terribly...will not repurchase...

Maybe I got an old bottle of this, but I found that this liner crumbled off my eyes within two hours. Instead of smearing, I would find that bits of my eyeliner had rubbed off (which I find to be worse than smearing). I also prefer liquid liners with a felt tip instead of a brush. The price was cheap and the color was nice, but I won't be buying again.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

HG status. i love this eyeliner and i have been through a lot. in my experience, it does not smudge or flake at all. once you put it on, it stays there until you remove it. i love the applicator because it enables me to draw a very thin line above my upper lashes. the black color isn't a matte and is a little shiny, but it's hardly noticeable. also, i'm not pro at applying eyeliner and this makes it a breeze. i'm so happy i found this!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite eyeliner! I like the brush, I can line thinly (I don't wear thick eyeliner anyway), and I like the packaging. It isn't exactly waterproof but I like the fact I can take this off at the end of the day easily. This liner has never smudged or flaked on me. My eyelids are oily but I also have sensitive eyes and I've repurchased this eyeliner about 5 times already because it doesn't irratate my eyes.

My HG liquid eyeliner was the non-waterproof version of this eyeliner. This is a sad replacement. The brush is a little too floppy, and the formula flakes off in chunks within hours.