October 21, 2014 | 1755 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by postmaster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This bronzer is perfect for fair skin. This is an amazing matte bronzed color. I also feel like i have so swirl my brush in it to pick up the color well and have to keep putting more on for it to show up but once ive applied it to my likings its wonderful!!! I would repurchase !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by steph828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My second time buying this bronzer, and I LOVE it; this goes on so light so it is easy to build for more of a bronze/tan look. I was actually thinking of going to Sephora and purchasing something more high end, but I'm satisfied enough with this especially because it was less than $3!!! Love it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a decent matte, drugstore bronzer, but I find that it is too orangey.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by honeybb

Had buyers remorse after buying BeneFit Hoola for like $28! Thanks to MUA, I learned this is similar and under $3. The color is nearly identical!! This bronzer is matte, not red or muddy, and buildable. The packaging is cruddy but who cares -- it's better than the awkward paper box of Hoola. Use with a light hand and I think you'll be happy. Most of all, I love mua for leading me to this gem.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by shley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a fair skinned girl and only really use bronzer to contour. The great thing about this product is I can contour with it, or use it all over my face lightly for a sun kissed looked. This is the perfect color for my skin tone, it isn't orange, and it looks good on the skin after being there all day! For under $3 you can't go wrong! Honestly a holy grail for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by makeupalways749

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this! It's a matte bronzer which is great for everyday. It's not too dark for me or too light. I can use it in the winter and summer. It's great for giving a sun kissed bronze color in the summer and a little bit of color in the winter without being too dark on my fair skin. It also doesn't turn orange throughout the day. I like the packaging because it isn't bulky and doesn't take up a lot of room in my makeup bag, purse, and bathroom cabinet. Overall I love this and will repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by classicsoul

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the greatest suprise I've ever encountered buying a cosmetic produc!. This stuff is unbeliavable!!! I needed a matte bronzer to swish on my face for some NATURAL sun-kissed color. I am fair skinned and do not tan but I want a modest sun glow so I don't look washed out.

I bought some Cargo medium bronzer w/ a Sephora gift card but its too ornage and they say its matte, but it does have some shimmer. I got a sample of Lancome bronzer in a GWP ...its way too reddish and shimmery. I was about to go to Nordies and get some Bobbi Brown as it gets good reviews but I figured I'd try this since it gets great reviews. I spent $3.00 on this thinking if it doesn't work, that's less than a cup of coffee and I can pitch it.

Lo and behold, IT WORKS! I look rested, sun-kissed and natural. I have actually gotten compliments with this stuff. I apply with kabuki brish to my temples, cheeks and a bit on my nose...and I use a light hand. Its buildable if you need a deeper tone.

Its not too roange, it looks very natural. Staying power is good...lasted all day no touch ups required. I am stunned this is so inexpensive. Packaging is cheap but who cares....product is amazing.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I like to use this with more luminous foundations. It looks really natural and adds some color to my face. You can't beat the price, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by nicolalucie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. You can't find a cheaper price, plus it doesn't leave my skin too orange or too dark. I'm extremely pale and this gives me the perfect sun-kissed glow that I'm after. I also love the packaging and the little sun pattern on the product. I will repurchase this over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by mrsmula01

I LOVE this bronzer because it's so natural looking and it contours my face well! i got it for only 2.00 :D i saw alot of people on yt (youtube) with it so i wanted to try it and was please it say that it was amazing x