New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 1/8/2013 10:58:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this bronzer. I only use this to give me some color during winter months when I'm looking overly pale. My favourite part (aside from it being dirt cheap), is that it is MATTE. No sparkles! yay! I love using this for a natural glow without looking obviously made up. Would definitely repurchase.

My only complaint is the little applicator sponge it comes with. When I first used this product, I thought it applied very unevenly. You really have to use this with a kabuki brush to control how much color you want and to get an even finish.

on 1/6/2013 3:06:00 PM

I bought this for and lighter all over contouring, and it did a great job.

on 1/2/2013 7:27:00 PM

My favourite bronzer!! Highly recommend

on 1/2/2013 4:02:00 PM

This product is definitely a steal! Great price, great product! I have warm undertones and because this is a cool toned bronzer I don't really wear it as a bronzer, but I use it to contour my face. I was a bit concerned initally thinking it would look bad on me, but it's perfect, especially in the winter months as my skin is lighter. It leaves me with a nice, subtle contour without making me look orangey. In the summer, it may not work as well since my skin gets more tanned. But for a few dollars, you can't go wrong with this product!

on 12/30/2012 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I'm not going to say this is a dupe for Benefit Hoola, because it's not. It's better! Swatching the two, this has a tad more of a pink undertone, and in my experience, when used with a brush, this is more pigmented. Not to mention the fact that it was $2.39 at target.. that's amazing! I also love that it's one of the very few drugstore bronzers WITHOUT glitter!

on 12/30/2012 2:01:00 PM

One word: orange.

People say this is a dupe for Benefit Hoola and no it's definitely not. Check out this review and look at the swatch. http://beeeutybloggers.blogspot.com/2011/06/review-and-comparison-benefits-hoola.html?m=1

For a fair skin gal like me, I'll pass on sunny and keep my Hoola.

on 12/28/2012 11:56:00 AM

This bronzer is an amazing bronzer for the price. It is extremely cheap, and the packaging does show for it. I'm scared to open and close it repeatedly, because it feels like it's just going to snap off. I do like how it has a mirror though.
The bronzer isn't very pigmented, but I prefer that. I would rather have to go over the same area of skin a few times, then go once and be overloaded with product.
It is completely matte, and is a great color. It isn't orange at all.
If you're looking for a good, cheap bronzer, I highly recommend this one.

on 12/2/2012 10:51:00 PM

I use this for my every-day conturing and it works very well. I has nice pigmentation and has nice lasting power. My only complaint about this product is that it is a touch too warm colored for me (it can be a little orangey if too much is applied).

on 11/28/2012 10:51:00 AM

1. Price: at 2 dollars and some change it is dirt freaking cheap.

2. Packaging: the packaging isnt anything to write home about but its an awesome product, so who cares.

I have bought 5 of these!!!! LOVE!!!!! HG

on 11/18/2012 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great matte bronzer for drugstore. its a light bronzer very cheap in walmart for only $2.84.

Popular Bronzers