July 29, 2014 | 1064 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I like to use this with more luminous foundations. It looks really natural and adds some color to my face. You can't beat the price, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by nicolalucie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. You can't find a cheaper price, plus it doesn't leave my skin too orange or too dark. I'm extremely pale and this gives me the perfect sun-kissed glow that I'm after. I also love the packaging and the little sun pattern on the product. I will repurchase this over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by mrsmula01

I LOVE this bronzer because it's so natural looking and it contours my face well! i got it for only 2.00 :D i saw alot of people on yt (youtube) with it so i wanted to try it and was please it say that it was amazing x

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by OvErDoSeDoNbEaUtii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer, I mainly contour with it and its great for that, its matte no shimmers or it doesn't look shimmery to me, but some say there is shimmer , its natural looking, pretty pigmented, blend wells, doesn't break me out, or make me look orange, I love it and will keep buying it, I recommend it and its affordable this is the only thing I will use from NYC brand I hate NYC usually.. but this bronzer is good. But the powder puff is useless, I apply with a angled contour brush

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by librarygirl85

I read other reviews before purchasing this product and glad I listened to those who recommend it. This bronzer is great. I can easily sweep a light amount over my face without worrying about whether I applied to much.

It is build-able and there is basically no shimmer (which is a huge plush). You can't go wrong with a product that's 2.99. I used Laura Geller's Bronze N Blush in Honey Dipped, and Sunny is 100% better. The other product is too pigmented and full of shimmer ... I looked like a clown no matter what I did to get the excess off. Sunny is an amazing product and just as good as high end bronzers. It's no fuss.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by BeachBaby14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sometimes as i walk down the isles looking for makeup i cant help but think about how weird all the different types of makeup are! Powder that turns to liquid, liquid that turns to powder, different bottles and contraptions that can physically get the makeup ON your face. But this is a nice break from the confusion. This Is A Bronzer. Nothing more, nothing less. It wont turn you orange, it wont break you out, it wont be a glitter bomb, this is just good useful inexpensive bronzer that everyone should have:)

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by whisper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is affordable and widely available, which is great; however, it looks terribly orange-brown on my skin, which is a bronzer deal-breaker in my book. I know this product is super popular and raved about, but I just can't make it work on my skin. No matter how lightly I apply it, or with whatever brush, it ends up looking orange and...just wrong. Up side is that I didn't pay very much for it (less than $4 at Wal Mart). Also, I'm not sure why people are saying this is matte it's not matte there is a fine shimmer due to the pearl powder milled throughout this product. For reference, I'm half Korean, half German-American w/a light-med, yellow under toned complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by klskag02

Cant believe I haven't reviewed this yet! Ive repurchased this multiple times and have never ventured into any other bronzers simply because I love this one so much. Its perfect for contouring, or as an overall powder to give your face a little bit more color. Its dirt cheap, and can be found at almost any drugstore! Seriously, if you haven't given this a try do so right now! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I am light-medium yellow warm skinned, and this didn't turn orange on me at all. However, I applied very lightly using the 3 sweep and then used the Sun 2 Sun in Bronze Gold over it. I think Sunny is a warm matte tan that's very natural. I do recommend that you let your base dry completely before applying, otherwise you will have streaks. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a matte bronzer that's light and natural. It's great for contouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is great for adding warmth and a subtle contour! I use this in the winter and summer, and I find it perfect for both. No shimmer, just gives a natural, sunkissed glow. Pigmentation is good for a bronzer, not too sheer or too pigmented. Doesn't turn orange or muddy on me either. I will repurchase since it is so inexpensive and my perfect bronzer!