November 28, 2014 | 881 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ABSOLUTLY LOVE!! Would repruchase. This is my favorite drugstore bronzer. Only 4-7 $.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by opie1

This is wonderful-
Light true bronze color- no orange or shimmer
I use this as a quick daytime contour- pop in under my cheekbones and top with a hint of ELF blush in piank passion-
Perfect 5 min face that truly glows but still super natural-
I'm a NW25/30 if that helps

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by tanyab78

I'm NW20 or Buff in Revlon CS and this makes me look muddy and orange. I gave it to my sister who is NC15 and I think she uses it, i'm not sure. I'm glad to know I'm not the only NW20/Buff girl here who this doesn't work for. I wish it did because it's amazing pigmentation and $3 is fantastic for how much you get and how great it is. I wish they would come out with a different color that works for girls who Sunny didn't work for. Oh well, for $3 give it a try! :)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by fychen

I love this bronzer. It is matte, so none of those glitters that some other bronzers have! The color goes on great. The packaging though looks bit cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by pnnylne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

For reference, I'm an NC45. I bought this product after seeing reviews on it and decided to give it a try. I paid roughly around $3 USD for this product. At first I thought it was way too light for my skin tone, but I swatched it and it is excellent. The consistency is smooth and not chalky. The pigmentation (on my skin tone) is not orange. The packaging came with a mirror, a little sponge (that I don't use), and a sturdy snap closure. I also don't think you can beat 3 bucks for a decent bronzer. On my skin tone, I think it provides a subtle contour to the face without looking like a stripe of bronzer. I would definitely recommend.

Edited to add: It's matte! A matte drugstore bronzer! *squeee* I also wanted to add that I swatched this on my wrist prepared with foundation (Maybelline Fit Me in 320 - close to an NC45) and set with translucent powder. The product came up as a subtle bronze color.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by katieb17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am from the UK and we don't have this particular nyc bronzer in our drug-stores here, i was at my local shopping centre last night and i saw this in pound-world, i love watching beauty video's on youtube and everybody raves about this product on there so I didn't hesitate to put it in my basket, i used it this morning and fell in love it is an very nice colour for my skin and its not to harsh but its just enough to give a nice glow, i liked that much i returned to pound-land again this morning and purchased another before it is not in stock!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by coladas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It applies evenly, not spotty or patchy. It wears well throughout the day. The only problem I have is with the color. It is not bronzey or bronze . It looks more like orange on the skin. I wear Revlon Color stay for oily skin in Buff. ( Just so you know my skin tone) I don't look like I have a tan or glow so to me it's okay but I can't find Rubi- glow bronzer anywhere now that gave me more of a bronzed look.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by postmaster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This bronzer is perfect for fair skin. This is an amazing matte bronzed color. I also feel like i have so swirl my brush in it to pick up the color well and have to keep putting more on for it to show up but once ive applied it to my likings its wonderful!!! I would repurchase !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by steph828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My second time buying this bronzer, and I LOVE it; this goes on so light so it is easy to build for more of a bronze/tan look. I was actually thinking of going to Sephora and purchasing something more high end, but I'm satisfied enough with this especially because it was less than $3!!! Love it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a decent matte, drugstore bronzer, but I find that it is too orangey.