Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel

3.8

on 4/14/2005 4:31:00 PM

I use Amazing Grace gel only as a shampoo with Philosophy Entangled as the finishing rinse...I love them both. I used to use Keihl's for years, but since I switched to Philosophy (for everything, including face and body) I'm so happy...I really love all their products...These 2 for hair are excellent. I have fairly long, thick ,heavy, fine straightish highlighted hair and I don't like heavy conditioners and Entangled is great for me. I use Kerastase Oleo-Relax Serum (My super HG) on towel dry hair to make my hair fabulous..Anyone who hasn't tried Oleo-Relax...do yourself a favor...No residue, which is amazing and fabulous hair to boot..

on 3/15/2005 11:18:00 PM

I love this just for the smell, I've never used it for long periods of time as a shampoo (just a weekend as my travel set all in a bottle!) but it's convenient for travel and works great as a shower gel.

When I have the extra cash to splurge I pick up a bottle of this stuff. I use it only as a shampoo. I love how it leaves my hair, soft and scented. The scent really does last the whole day with me. I don't know what it is but it works wonders for me. I have been an Amazing grace fan since the beginning. Every so often I look for a different scent that suits me but always come back to Amazing Grace. It's comforting for me.

on 3/7/2005 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I just love this product. Like others have said, the scent lingers and lingers. I notice at the end of the day when I change out of my clothing, it smells lightly of Amazing Grace. The lasting quality amazes me! And the smell is just heavenly. I am not too impressed with it as a shampoo, but it works in a pinch. It's handy if you're overnighting it and don't want to take a bunch of products with you. I will buy this again. agian!

on 2/24/2005 3:19:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I RIS. Smells lovely. I like the "light" fragrance- very feminine, and not to heavy. I tried the AG purse spray, and was very disappointed, so I am going to stick with the shower gel! And I loved reading the bottle in the shower every morning- VERY inspiring words to start the day!

on 2/7/2005 8:01:00 PM

Gave me a rash. The smell was nice but that was about it. Didn't work well as a shampoo either.

on 1/30/2005 4:59:00 PM

Great scent! It's very clean, like freshly laundered sheets or something haha. Kind of with powdery undertones. I use it at night before going to bed sometimes. It's also my mom's FAVORITE fragrance!

on 1/29/2005 12:33:00 AM

Lovely soft smell to this product. It smells better in the bath/ with water than just sniffing the jar. It lingers on the skin too (but better with the other grace skin products for real long lasting power). Very de-stressing soak for bathtime.

on 1/22/2005 1:17:00 PM

I like the scent of Amazing Grace ok- it's like a slightly more appealing version of BBW cotton blossom in that it's a soft floral that reminds me of doing the laundry. But for some reason, I never feel as clean after I use this as I do with some of my other shower gels. And I would never use it on my hair. Also, if any of you have the travel size 2 oz. container, make sure to pack it inside a plastic bag because the bottle leaks. :(

on 1/16/2005 4:10:00 PM

Amazing Grace is a beautiful, soft, lightly floral scent that is wearable for all ages, but smells pre-adolescent. As a body wash, the scent is subtle, but long-lasting; I can still smell it on my skin at the end of the day.

I have dry skin and find I need to use a heavier lotion when I use this, rather than a moisturizing soap. I do not use it as a shampoo because my hair is dry, as well.

I did go out and buy the Amazing Grace lotion and fragrance just because I can't get enough of this scent.