July 30, 2014 | 1916 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2005 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Cutie11654

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this just for the smell, I've never used it for long periods of time as a shampoo (just a weekend as my travel set all in a bottle!) but it's convenient for travel and works great as a shower gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2005 12:14:00 PM More reviews by neverquiteknow

When I have the extra cash to splurge I pick up a bottle of this stuff. I use it only as a shampoo. I love how it leaves my hair, soft and scented. The scent really does last the whole day with me. I don't know what it is but it works wonders for me. I have been an Amazing grace fan since the beginning. Every so often I look for a different scent that suits me but always come back to Amazing Grace. It's comforting for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2005 4:06:00 PM More reviews by jackieks

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just love this product. Like others have said, the scent lingers and lingers. I notice at the end of the day when I change out of my clothing, it smells lightly of Amazing Grace. The lasting quality amazes me! And the smell is just heavenly. I am not too impressed with it as a shampoo, but it works in a pinch. It's handy if you're overnighting it and don't want to take a bunch of products with you. I will buy this again. agian!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2005 3:19:00 PM More reviews by reneek74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I RIS. Smells lovely. I like the "light" fragrance- very feminine, and not to heavy. I tried the AG purse spray, and was very disappointed, so I am going to stick with the shower gel! And I loved reading the bottle in the shower every morning- VERY inspiring words to start the day!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2005 8:01:00 PM More reviews by chachigirl

Gave me a rash. The smell was nice but that was about it. Didn't work well as a shampoo either.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2005 4:59:00 PM More reviews by carrieeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great scent! It's very clean, like freshly laundered sheets or something haha. Kind of with powdery undertones. I use it at night before going to bed sometimes. It's also my mom's FAVORITE fragrance!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2005 12:33:00 AM More reviews by dahooie

Lovely soft smell to this product. It smells better in the bath/ with water than just sniffing the jar. It lingers on the skin too (but better with the other grace skin products for real long lasting power). Very de-stressing soak for bathtime.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2005 1:17:00 PM More reviews by veggiekhc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the scent of Amazing Grace ok- it's like a slightly more appealing version of BBW cotton blossom in that it's a soft floral that reminds me of doing the laundry. But for some reason, I never feel as clean after I use this as I do with some of my other shower gels. And I would never use it on my hair. Also, if any of you have the travel size 2 oz. container, make sure to pack it inside a plastic bag because the bottle leaks. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2005 4:10:00 PM More reviews by pbsuperstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing Grace is a beautiful, soft, lightly floral scent that is wearable for all ages, but smells pre-adolescent. As a body wash, the scent is subtle, but long-lasting; I can still smell it on my skin at the end of the day.

I have dry skin and find I need to use a heavier lotion when I use this, rather than a moisturizing soap. I do not use it as a shampoo because my hair is dry, as well.

I did go out and buy the Amazing Grace lotion and fragrance just because I can't get enough of this scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2004 9:44:00 PM More reviews by modestlymorbid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was lucky enough to be given a sample of this in a recent purchase. I could not honestly be any more beside myself with this fragrance if I tried. It brings to mind soft fabric softener and quiet afternoons spent cuddling with loved ones - fresh, clean and pretty beyond words.

I do not have a bottle of my own yet but it is definitely on my list. continued >>