July 29, 2014 | 1460 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by elwoods10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This use to be my number one eyebrow pencil. I have light brown hair with blonde highlights and olive skin tone. I also lighten my eyebrows with bleach just a tad to match my hair. Point is that this eyebrow pencil, while good for the price, has a slight red tint to it. It can make my brows look garish like orangey, especially after I lighten them. I am trying Mary Kay Classic Blonde pencil because I read on here that it has NO red tint! Still, is a good pencil if on a budget but for about 2 or 3 more dollars you can get the Mary Kay. Will post about how the MK pencil works out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by tulipsplash

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Color: 002 Hazel. It was on sale. I think I paid just over a buck for this wonderful eyebrow pencil at Walgreens. Best Ever Bang for a Buck! Love it! I am a natural honey blonde with light/medium brown eyebrows. This pencil gives my manicured brows that extra oomph! Blonde pencils do nothing for me, while a lot of browns go on too dark and scary for me. This desn't look fakey, only polished. Love the brush too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by xxchinadoll

I have this in black and dark brown. I find that the black works pretty well on me (I have black hair and light skin). I find that the dark brown one comes off a little red but if you smooth it out well enough then it looks fine. I love how it has a brush at the end. Definitely something to have in your make-up bag

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by jcl925

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using a wax/powder for my brows for years but found that this brow pencil works just as well for my brows. Works great for me when I don't have too much time to do my make up and I can throw this in my makeup bag that I keep in my purse at all times. I purchased the dark brown pencil and I did find it a little reddish at first. With my skin coloring and my black w/ a tinge of auburn/red hair it works well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by smjaber

this is not a bad pencil, it does a good job and gives a natural colour match once blended with the brush. It did make my eyebrows fall out though so I will not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Andley

I have naturally dark and full brows, so I rarely used brow pencil in the past. I bought them, but didn't use them! Lately I've been wanting the dramatic Camilla Belle look, so I dug my pencils out.

Black is a good match for cool toned, dark-haired ladies. It's not quite black, it's more of a gray. You just have to be careful to use it lightly or it looks too dark. I also tried the Dark Brown color, but that is much too orange/reddish. I had to give that one away.

Incidentally, I came here to write a review for the Maybelline brow pencil in charcoal gray, but learned it's discontinued. That is a great color––the most natural looking of the ones I have. If you ever come across it, grab it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by ashleypooh1014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I will always buy this brow pencil. The color hazel I think is universal. Anyone could use it and it'd be natural looking. The pencil is super cheap especially when it goes on 50% off at walgreens you can get one for like 2 dollars and itll last you forever. Ive been using the same one since august, and its got more than half left still. Great buy, give it a try!

Edit: ive repurchased somthing for the first time ever, and its this. I highly recommend this to anyone!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by tahitian11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with some of the reviews here, stating that the 'Dark Brown' color is a little reddish. I think on cooler toned people, and maybe even neutral and olive toned gals, it may be a little reddish in undertone. The consistency is great, the price can't be beat, and the staying power is amazing! The brush on the cap is surprisingly good. Once the pencil is blended, the reddish undertone fades a bit, so it still works. I do need a truer dark brown that is more ashy than this, so I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 1:59:00 AM More reviews by ctanonymous

This... is an awesome brow pencil. The color black matches my eyebrows perfectly, and the color's great. It goes on easily in just a few strokes, and the brush is very useful. The bristles help organize and shape the brow better and spread the color so it looks more natural. Definitely fave, definitely will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by silenceincolour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Honestly, I hate this. I have the dark brown and the only thing about it that I like is the brush. The problem is that dark brown is just not my color. Black is way too dark, and the other is too light. Dark brown is really warm, and makes my brows reddish. Basically, it looks like I have dyed hair. I still use it and just comb most of it out to where it's only barely there... but I'm about to try something different.
It would be great for anyone who's eyebrows actually match the color.