December 19, 2014 | 1540 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 8:00:00 AM More reviews by matx1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I can sympathize with Kati3--Walgreens began to "edit" their selection of Rimmel and stopped carrying the black and I went into panic mode--I found it at Target.

It's a great color match for me, not pure black, but no red tones. Lasts a long time, holds a point and has a convenient brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by berrybellajoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I swatched the dark brown on my hand and saw no red. However, after seeing it on my eyebrows, I now understand what the other reviewers are seeing in terms of the red.. All the SDM I went to were sold out of black so I decided to buy the hazel. Hazel was much better. I have black hair but I probably don't need much pigment. I prefer fuller eyebrows that appear polished. The brush allows a more natural powdered appearance especially if I put too much.
UPDATE Mar. 18/12. Although I still really like this I have a new HG in Tarte's eyebrow pencil. I'm trying to go the more natural route and frankly, I'm even too lazy to sharpen my pencils.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Kati3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The Black USED to be my eyebrow pencil of choice, but in the time it has taken me to almost use the 2 pencils I have, the Black seems to be discontinued. All that seems to be available now is Black Brown and the formula has changed so that it's now a soft kohl-like pencil. Has anyone in London seen the Black pencil anywhere?! HELP!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 2:16:00 AM More reviews by missyjan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just bought this in black brown (004), and I LOVE it!!! Can't believe how natural it looks on my eyebrows! I have black hair and eyebrows, my brows are quite neat and thick enough just need a little touch up here and there, so I don't want to spend too much on it. I've used black and brown pencil, but they are either too dark or too unatural. Until I found this at priceline by chance, I was pleasantly surprised. Just apply with a light hand and it blends right in! Will definitely repurchase if I ever use this up.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by msdeety

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is all I use for my brows. I love that it's easy to find, and cheap. The color payoff is great, and I love the little brush on the end!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by sugarcookielady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best eyebrow pencil ever. I have very thick eyebrows and I like to have them groomed nicely. This fills in nicely and I use the brush to blend the color in. Seamless fade into eyebrow. Lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have gone through 3 of these in Dark Brown, it's a tad on the warmer side. It is very hard to find a non-ash toned dark brown! I find they look too grey with my dark brown hair. I have tried sooo many diffrent brow pencils in search for 'the one', and none of them compare to this one. I love how the pencil isn't soft and the color payoff is light so your really able to control how 'drawn' in they look. And I also love the brow brush...I use every single day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

It's by all means not cheap in Holland - 6 Euros. But I'll absolutely buy it again. My brows are quite dark but Black is too dark for me. 004 Black brown is close to fit the bill if applied lightly. The brush is very useful but the cap keeps on sliding off and I always have to search for it in my make-up bag (annoying but I'll survive). Staying power is good and no smudging.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by elwoods10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This use to be my number one eyebrow pencil. I have light brown hair with blonde highlights and olive skin tone. I also lighten my eyebrows with bleach just a tad to match my hair. Point is that this eyebrow pencil, while good for the price, has a slight red tint to it. It can make my brows look garish like orangey, especially after I lighten them. I am trying Mary Kay Classic Blonde pencil because I read on here that it has NO red tint! Still, is a good pencil if on a budget but for about 2 or 3 more dollars you can get the Mary Kay. Will post about how the MK pencil works out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by tulipsplash

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Color: 002 Hazel. It was on sale. I think I paid just over a buck for this wonderful eyebrow pencil at Walgreens. Best Ever Bang for a Buck! Love it! I am a natural honey blonde with light/medium brown eyebrows. This pencil gives my manicured brows that extra oomph! Blonde pencils do nothing for me, while a lot of browns go on too dark and scary for me. This desn't look fakey, only polished. Love the brush too!