Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/7/2010 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I bought this brow pencil in Hazel since Dark Brown was sold out in the store I went to, and it wasn't too bad,I wish it was a tad bit darker because I know for a fact if I get Dark Brown it will look darker than my brows.
Overall I love this product and I will continue buying it, it's very affordable and makes my life so much easier!

on 4/6/2010 10:45:00 PM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

This is definately an HG product for me. I was reading other reviews about the hazel color and I realized why it DOES work so well for me! Its because it is an orangey red color and it matches my hair color perfectly, me being a redhead. I have naturally blonde eyebrows which are virtually invisible so this pencil works great to make my eyebrows visible. The consistency is great and it blends well to look natural! I have had the same pencil for months and there is still alot left!

on 3/29/2010 7:09:00 AM

I was surprised that there are only 3 colour choices for this line; hazel, dark brown, and black. I purchased both hazel and dark brown as I was unsure which would look more flattering and natural on my medium brown, sparse brows. The dark brown was too dark and I looked scary and intimidating. Hazel was a better match, but has underlying red tones that are obvious. The pencils are soft, creamy, and non greasy which helps with application and blending. No concerns with feathering or fading. Sadly not HG material as I couldn't get a colour match.

on 3/24/2010 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think the company's production might have some mixed up with their colors. I bought the dark brown and it looks like dark brown on my hand. But when I used it on my brows, it looks like cinnamon or spice color. Since it's so cheap, I didn't bothering returing it. Very disappointing! However, I think it's easier to use it to shape my eyebrow then my MAC.

on 3/23/2010 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this at Target yesterday in Hazel and, when I got home this afternoon and saw myself in my bathroom mirror, all I could say was, "Heeey, Chrissy...NICE ORANGE EYEBROWS!!" Ugh, why didn't one of my co workers say something?? I feel like I've been walking around with a piece of toilet paper stuck to my foot all day. The consistency of this pencil is great but it's WAY TOO ORANGE.

on 3/21/2010 3:37:00 PM

Best eyebrow pencil I've ever used! Doesn't look orange-y over make-up! Love the cap w/ brush on it!

on 3/20/2010 3:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have really sparse brows and have to draw them in everyday. This is the most smooth formula and I found my perfect shade! And the price is unbeatable, it is often BOGO at the drugstores! Love this product!

on 3/16/2010 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I can sympathize with Kati3--Walgreens began to "edit" their selection of Rimmel and stopped carrying the black and I went into panic mode--I found it at Target.

It's a great color match for me, not pure black, but no red tones. Lasts a long time, holds a point and has a convenient brush.

on 3/11/2010 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I swatched the dark brown on my hand and saw no red. However, after seeing it on my eyebrows, I now understand what the other reviewers are seeing in terms of the red.. All the SDM I went to were sold out of black so I decided to buy the hazel. Hazel was much better. I have black hair but I probably don't need much pigment. I prefer fuller eyebrows that appear polished. The brush allows a more natural powdered appearance especially if I put too much.
UPDATE Mar. 18/12. Although I still really like this I have a new HG in Tarte's eyebrow pencil. I'm trying to go the more natural route and frankly, I'm even too lazy to sharpen my pencils.

on 3/8/2010 9:13:00 AM

The Black USED to be my eyebrow pencil of choice, but in the time it has taken me to almost use the 2 pencils I have, the Black seems to be discontinued. All that seems to be available now is Black Brown and the formula has changed so that it's now a soft kohl-like pencil. Has anyone in London seen the Black pencil anywhere?! HELP!!!!

Popular Brows Products