Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/26/2010 12:56:00 AM

Let me start of by saying I have had naturaly thin, fair and sparce brows my whole life and I am allways trying different methods to make them look thicker and more shapley. Of all the brow filling in/shaping systems I have tried such as gels, powders,liquids waxes, I didnt get into pencils to much, scared of the whole chola/painted old lady look, but I was watching holly ann aeree's youtube videos and she swears by this. I was intruiged as her brows are perfect and I wasnt really satsfied with my longtime laura mercier powder. It was light enough to match my very blonde brows (which beleive me is extremley rare), but it really didnt give me the shape and defintion I wanted and I often found myself reaplying to maintian a nice shape. Well she said in her videos something that made a lot of sense, powder needs hair to stick to so powders are really only good if your brows arent that sparse, no wonder it was fading and hard to work with duh! so I tried this pencill instead and it is great , other pencils I have used in the past were so unatural looking this really just gives you shapley but natural looking brows , it also has staying powder and I love the brush to soften the pencil, oh and its really cheap. My only gripe is that the colour is not light enough for me I got blonde but it is still not light enough but oh well its close enough. and about 99 percent of products are not light enough for me

on 5/18/2010 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this pencil when it first came out and fell in love w it. I used to shaved my eyebrows ( I KNOW!!!! ) It would hold thru sweat and rubbing better than the high end pencils. I recently re purchased this but I think they changed their formula cuz it seems to go on and perform diff than what I remember.

on 5/14/2010 6:19:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this product over ten years ago but I've only recently started using it. The brush on the older product is far superior to the one they use now - it's very cheap compared to the old one. There is a very limited colour choice so I bought black. I have dark hair and brown eyebrows, but because the consistency of the product is so good I can put on a single sweep of the black and it does not look too strong. I'd recommend the black colour to all you folks out there.

Not a bad product - good texture (soft enough to apply easily, but not too greasy), lasts well, decent packaging, reasonable price. But my complaint is the same as many other reviewers have noted - the colour range. I bought the 'hazel' shade, but the orange tones looked so wrong with my cool-toned blonde hair. Lack of colour choice would prevent me from re-purchasing.

on 4/16/2010 10:59:00 PM

I bought this eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown. It was inexpensive (about $4) but unfortunately it gave my eyebrows an unnatural reddish undertone. To make this work for me, I would have to use a lighter hand and blend it out really well. It can be a hassle so I've been using it more as an eyeliner.

On the upside, I really like the packaging. The cap has an attached blending brush which makes it very convenient for on-the-go application or touch-up. The texture of the pencil is nice too. It's not too hard nor too soft. I just wish they had a more neutral tone color, then it would be perfect.

on 4/7/2010 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I bought this brow pencil in Hazel since Dark Brown was sold out in the store I went to, and it wasn't too bad,I wish it was a tad bit darker because I know for a fact if I get Dark Brown it will look darker than my brows.
Overall I love this product and I will continue buying it, it's very affordable and makes my life so much easier!

on 4/6/2010 10:45:00 PM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

This is definately an HG product for me. I was reading other reviews about the hazel color and I realized why it DOES work so well for me! Its because it is an orangey red color and it matches my hair color perfectly, me being a redhead. I have naturally blonde eyebrows which are virtually invisible so this pencil works great to make my eyebrows visible. The consistency is great and it blends well to look natural! I have had the same pencil for months and there is still alot left!

on 3/29/2010 7:09:00 AM

I was surprised that there are only 3 colour choices for this line; hazel, dark brown, and black. I purchased both hazel and dark brown as I was unsure which would look more flattering and natural on my medium brown, sparse brows. The dark brown was too dark and I looked scary and intimidating. Hazel was a better match, but has underlying red tones that are obvious. The pencils are soft, creamy, and non greasy which helps with application and blending. No concerns with feathering or fading. Sadly not HG material as I couldn't get a colour match.

on 3/24/2010 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think the company's production might have some mixed up with their colors. I bought the dark brown and it looks like dark brown on my hand. But when I used it on my brows, it looks like cinnamon or spice color. Since it's so cheap, I didn't bothering returing it. Very disappointing! However, I think it's easier to use it to shape my eyebrow then my MAC.

on 3/23/2010 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this at Target yesterday in Hazel and, when I got home this afternoon and saw myself in my bathroom mirror, all I could say was, "Heeey, Chrissy...NICE ORANGE EYEBROWS!!" Ugh, why didn't one of my co workers say something?? I feel like I've been walking around with a piece of toilet paper stuck to my foot all day. The consistency of this pencil is great but it's WAY TOO ORANGE.

Popular Brows Products