Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

4.2

I have this in black brown. It 's always been hard finding a good dark brown color for brows until I came upon this wonderful product. It's not super black, it's not medium brown (which tend to be reddish and unnatural), it's just right for black-haired ladies such as myself. It's worth a try - it's so inexpensive.

For years I've been using powder until someone recommended this and I absolutely love it! The black brown colour suits best as it is not harsh looking. Stays pretty much all day too....Great value for money!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Good product - it is easy to apply, lasts long and it's relatively cheap (bought it for $8.50 at my local priceline). However, my only complaint is that i wanted it in black but got it in dark brown (the (dark) brown isn't very noticeable anyway so i'm not totally torn over the colour).

Would repurchase.

I'm so torn on this product. I have naturally very dark brown hair, nearly black, and bought this in Dark Brown. It looks like a dark taupe, but once I apply, it's got an unnatural reddish tone that just doesn't work on its own. I love the brush, however, and the texture of the pencil - it's not waxy, not greasy, not dry. It's perfect. But the color. Oy vey.

But I've found that if I mix this with MAC Coquette, the combination of colors gives me an even more natural looking brow. The touch of red helps.

Overall, a nice product, but I just can't use it on its own due to the color. If they had a wider color range, I'd be so much happier.

I gave this product a crap rating because the color sucks! I purchased it in 'hazel' after reading positive reviews about the color from other blondes, and man what a disappointment! It literally turned my eyebrows orange! The only reason I didn't give it a one star rating is because the packaging is decent and it came at a reasonable price. Maybe other colors are better, but stay away from hazel!

This is the first drug store eyebrow pencil I have ever tried and I absolutely love it. I don't love that it is a pencil but I can deal with the messy shavings. I have the shade in dark brown. It glides on with ease. Makes my brows look natural. What's even greater about this product is that it was only about $3. I usually spend $14 dollars on my MAC eyebrow pencil. I'll definitely repurchase this eyebrow pencil over and over again.

Let me start of by saying I have had naturaly thin, fair and sparce brows my whole life and I am allways trying different methods to make them look thicker and more shapley. Of all the brow filling in/shaping systems I have tried such as gels, powders,liquids waxes, I didnt get into pencils to much, scared of the whole chola/painted old lady look, but I was watching holly ann aeree's youtube videos and she swears by this. I was intruiged as her brows are perfect and I wasnt really satsfied with my longtime laura mercier powder. It was light enough to match my very blonde brows (which beleive me is extremley rare), but it really didnt give me the shape and defintion I wanted and I often found myself reaplying to maintian a nice shape. Well she said in her videos something that made a lot of sense, powder needs hair to stick to so powders are really only good if your brows arent that sparse, no wonder it was fading and hard to work with duh! so I tried this pencill instead and it is great , other pencils I have used in the past were so unatural looking this really just gives you shapley but natural looking brows , it also has staying powder and I love the brush to soften the pencil, oh and its really cheap. My only gripe is that the colour is not light enough for me I got blonde but it is still not light enough but oh well its close enough. and about 99 percent of products are not light enough for me

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this pencil when it first came out and fell in love w it. I used to shaved my eyebrows ( I KNOW!!!! ) It would hold thru sweat and rubbing better than the high end pencils. I recently re purchased this but I think they changed their formula cuz it seems to go on and perform diff than what I remember.

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this product over ten years ago but I've only recently started using it. The brush on the older product is far superior to the one they use now - it's very cheap compared to the old one. There is a very limited colour choice so I bought black. I have dark hair and brown eyebrows, but because the consistency of the product is so good I can put on a single sweep of the black and it does not look too strong. I'd recommend the black colour to all you folks out there.

Not a bad product - good texture (soft enough to apply easily, but not too greasy), lasts well, decent packaging, reasonable price. But my complaint is the same as many other reviewers have noted - the colour range. I bought the 'hazel' shade, but the orange tones looked so wrong with my cool-toned blonde hair. Lack of colour choice would prevent me from re-purchasing.

Popular Brows Products