October 1, 2014 | 1627 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 2:16:00 AM More reviews by missyjan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just bought this in black brown (004), and I LOVE it!!! Can't believe how natural it looks on my eyebrows! I have black hair and eyebrows, my brows are quite neat and thick enough just need a little touch up here and there, so I don't want to spend too much on it. I've used black and brown pencil, but they are either too dark or too unatural. Until I found this at priceline by chance, I was pleasantly surprised. Just apply with a light hand and it blends right in! Will definitely repurchase if I ever use this up.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by msdeety

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is all I use for my brows. I love that it's easy to find, and cheap. The color payoff is great, and I love the little brush on the end!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by sugarcookielady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best eyebrow pencil ever. I have very thick eyebrows and I like to have them groomed nicely. This fills in nicely and I use the brush to blend the color in. Seamless fade into eyebrow. Lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have gone through 3 of these in Dark Brown, it's a tad on the warmer side. It is very hard to find a non-ash toned dark brown! I find they look too grey with my dark brown hair. I have tried sooo many diffrent brow pencils in search for 'the one', and none of them compare to this one. I love how the pencil isn't soft and the color payoff is light so your really able to control how 'drawn' in they look. And I also love the brow brush...I use every single day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

It's by all means not cheap in Holland - 6 Euros. But I'll absolutely buy it again. My brows are quite dark but Black is too dark for me. 004 Black brown is close to fit the bill if applied lightly. The brush is very useful but the cap keeps on sliding off and I always have to search for it in my make-up bag (annoying but I'll survive). Staying power is good and no smudging.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by elwoods10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This use to be my number one eyebrow pencil. I have light brown hair with blonde highlights and olive skin tone. I also lighten my eyebrows with bleach just a tad to match my hair. Point is that this eyebrow pencil, while good for the price, has a slight red tint to it. It can make my brows look garish like orangey, especially after I lighten them. I am trying Mary Kay Classic Blonde pencil because I read on here that it has NO red tint! Still, is a good pencil if on a budget but for about 2 or 3 more dollars you can get the Mary Kay. Will post about how the MK pencil works out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by tulipsplash

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Color: 002 Hazel. It was on sale. I think I paid just over a buck for this wonderful eyebrow pencil at Walgreens. Best Ever Bang for a Buck! Love it! I am a natural honey blonde with light/medium brown eyebrows. This pencil gives my manicured brows that extra oomph! Blonde pencils do nothing for me, while a lot of browns go on too dark and scary for me. This desn't look fakey, only polished. Love the brush too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by xxchinadoll

I have this in black and dark brown. I find that the black works pretty well on me (I have black hair and light skin). I find that the dark brown one comes off a little red but if you smooth it out well enough then it looks fine. I love how it has a brush at the end. Definitely something to have in your make-up bag

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by jcl925

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using a wax/powder for my brows for years but found that this brow pencil works just as well for my brows. Works great for me when I don't have too much time to do my make up and I can throw this in my makeup bag that I keep in my purse at all times. I purchased the dark brown pencil and I did find it a little reddish at first. With my skin coloring and my black w/ a tinge of auburn/red hair it works well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by smjaber

this is not a bad pencil, it does a good job and gives a natural colour match once blended with the brush. It did make my eyebrows fall out though so I will not repurchase