Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner

3.5

Water Purified, SD Alcohol 40, Glycolic Acid, Witch Hazel, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Extract, Peppermint Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Lactate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrances

on 2/5/2007 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

After spending so much money on "acne systems" like Murad, accutane, and other prescriptions, I finally gave up and just went back to using cheap drugstore brands, since they couldn't be any less effective than the expensive stuff. Imagine my surprise when my skin cleared up immediately. Now I wouldn't be without this toner, my Biore pore unclogging scrub, and 5% benzoyl peroxide, and the philosophy when hope is not enough for sensitive skin. Who knows why this works, but whenever I skip one of these I break out all over again. I'm never giving up this toner! This doesn't irritate my skin - feels just like water going on, but works so well.

I am so glad I found this toner. For a while my large, clogged pores and blackheads were just so disgusting and nothing I did helped. I bought this about 3 weeks ago and have been using it every night and the tranformation of my pores now is amazing. My pores are clear and small and my blackheads are actually going away! I've had those damn blackheads on my nose since I was in the 7th grade! Plus I haven't gotten a zit since I started using this as well (Knock on wood). It does smell chemical-y and once in a while I'll feel a sting, but it sinks right in and leave my skin feeling soft and bright. I love this stuff!

on 1/12/2007 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am 43 with dryish skin that has some little under the skin bumps in the chin and forehead areas. Pores in nose area are kind of large. Used this in Australia (summer now) for 2 weeks and my skin looked so much clearer. However, it is fairly drying so you need to cut down on usage if your skin starts drying out. Definately worth trying for the price. Pores looked much smaller!

on 1/2/2007 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product, it is the only toner that has actually treated my teenage acne, and cleaned out my huge pores. And it doesn't dry out my skin. My skin never stings or burns after using this product, it just feels soft and clear. I wish that i could give this toner 10 stars!!! Great product!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is inexpensive and effective, but it burns my face. After a couple of applications, I definetely see a difference - My pores are HUUUUGE but this makes them tiny! I really like the results, but it just burns so much. The smell is too strong, too.. It burns my eyes.

It's harsh, but works so well. I really love it. It's kept my skin clear and smooth, and prevented even PMS-related breakouts. I ran out of this while I was in Germany recently and sure enough, my skin broke out. I will never be without this again.

on 12/28/2006 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

wow this is a great toner... i haven't tried many others, but i bought this toner and the pore refining scrub and used them... amazing results! this may be due, however, to the fact that i never really used a scrub and toner on a daily basis before...

a girl at the clinique counter had looked at my skin and told me that if i just used the right cleanser and toner, that it would be less dry. mind you, i was in the middle of school and SO STRESSED, my skin was absolutely a mess, very very dry, flaking, red, it was so bad the girls at the clinique counter would just tell me not to buy anything and to go straight to the dermatologist!

however, i did try what she recommended, except with neutrogena, rather than the clinique products... i have tried their gentlest toner, but the neutrogena toner is just so much better... i have had allergic reactions before to alpha hydroxy products, and alot of stinging and burning but this toner was fine!! everytime i use it my skin is so smooth, i was amazed. try it definitely, as i must have the most sensitive skin in the world and nothing happened...

on 12/19/2006 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

this product is great!! i have been using it for only a week and have noticed a major change in my skin for the better. my skin is prone to break outs and this product seems to alleviate that. my skin honesty seems to have improved tremendously in just one week.

on 12/9/2006 10:06:00 PM

I love this toner. I got it as a recommended product from the Neutrogena website. I'm glad that this has an AHA and I haven't noticed a drying from that or any kind of alcohol content.

on 11/27/2006 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i'm not sure if this is alcohol-free, it doesnt say on the bottle. this is my 2nd bottle alr. im using it cos i have really visible pores around my nose and cheeks. -sobs- =( im not very sure if it did help to refine my pores, but it does help to prevent clogged pores.