September 20, 2014 | 1783 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Pore Refining Toner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2006 10:06:00 PM More reviews by rihannsu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this toner. I got it as a recommended product from the Neutrogena website. I'm glad that this has an AHA and I haven't noticed a drying from that or any kind of alcohol content.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2006 10:59:00 PM More reviews by wy_nike

i'm not sure if this is alcohol-free, it doesnt say on the bottle. this is my 2nd bottle alr. im using it cos i have really visible pores around my nose and cheeks. -sobs- =( im not very sure if it did help to refine my pores, but it does help to prevent clogged pores.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2006 6:59:00 AM More reviews by dont

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to remember to throw this one out. Left on my counter, I tried it again this week. Spotting myself in a store mirror yesterday while I was out I thought, "Oh my God! I look horrible!". Excessively oily and bright red faced. Still that way this morning. Rosecea and oily to start with, this just makes it all the worse. I find this hard to believe from anything Neutrogena but I have to stop blaming the weather/sun/what I ate yesterday and toss it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2006 8:44:00 PM More reviews by epheme

I bought this and found that it was okay, but not nearly as effective as DDF Glycolic toner at making my pores look smaller. I didn't see that it was effective at controlling breakouts, I need PC 2% BHA for that. I do like that it is refreshing, and I use it in the morning to freshen up my skin and prep for putting on makeup. When I finish this bottle, I'll repurchase DDF Glycolic instead, but I do give this product credit for not leaking as the DDF does.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2006 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Lovestoshop25

I AM SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS PRODUCT!!!! I AM 26 YEARS OLD AND HAVE BEEN BREAKING OUT NON STOP SINCE I WAS 17. I HAVE TRIED EVERY NON PRESCRIPTION AND PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION AVAILABLE. THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT HAS EVER CLEARED UP MY SKIN AND KEPT IT CLEAR. I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT THIS STUFF WORKS! THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I THOUGHT THAT MY STUBBORN ACNE WAS TOTALLY UNRESPONSIVE TO TREATMENT. I'M SO GLAD I WAS WRONG! YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2006 10:43:00 PM More reviews by jen1473

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this recently because I noticed my pores were clogged. I definitely saw a difference after a few days. It makes my skin feel clean and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2006 11:30:00 PM More reviews by pennypie

I love this product and use it religiously following "Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser." I apply with a cotton square using upward sweeps, twice daily. These products have made a huge difference for my skin and complexion. Active ingredients include alpha-hydroxy (glycolic acid), beta-hydroxy (salicylic acid), witch hazel (hamamelis), and alcohol. The list sounds scary, but it does not irritate or over-dry my skin. In fact it keeps me smooth and blemish-free. Even if you're on the fence on this one, it's worth a try, along with "Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser." You can't beat a cleanser/toner regimen trial which costs less than $20 at any drugstore. (Don't forget to complete your daily regimen with moisturizer+SPF.)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2006 8:58:00 PM More reviews by rebvt

I usually don't like Neutrogena products but decided to try this one based on the reviews. I have very sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin and this toner did nothing for me. I definitely did not see any improvement and I think it did break me out a little. There was a strong smell, which wasn't unpleasant, but may be too strong for some. I will not repurchase and will stick to my Olay products from now on.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2006 2:04:00 AM More reviews by tracy1031

This didnt really help my skin, and it did sting a bit. oh well..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2006 12:39:00 PM More reviews by drbrn_grl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product has really changed the texture of my skin -- I love it! I have a basic oily T-zone, with large pores on my nose. I have to say, this doesn't do anything to reduce the size of pores. But my skin is much, much smoother after using this for about a month. I don't get a lot of true pimples, but I have tons of blackheads and whiteheads. This seems to be getting rid of them much faster when they pop up. Start with just once a day; I'll use twice a day during certain times of the month, but not all the time. My forehead hasn't been this clear since I was a teenager!