Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner

3.5

Water Purified, SD Alcohol 40, Glycolic Acid, Witch Hazel, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Extract, Peppermint Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Lactate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrances

with the AHAs and BHAs ingredients after watching some beauty skincare show. I decided to give it a try. I will be using this once a week to maintain my skin as recommend by some expert in beauty show to thoroughly cleanse ur skin. I would says the price is abit expensive compare to other toners, but it works well. Cleanse well .... Will repurchase again.

First off, for people with small to medium-sized pores, there is no such thing as permanently minimizing pores (a sad truth I learned last year from my dermatologist --the one that wasn't trying to rip me off by offering lasers). However, you can temporarlily keep them smaller (or keep them from getting bigger) by keeping your pores clean. This product helps me do just that. It gets more makeup/dirt off my skin even after my nightly double-washes. Tingles a bit, but I love it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I gave this product 5 lippies simply because it is such a bargain for what it has done for my skin. I seriously was just looking for a simple toner one that would shrink my pores.

When I was comparing toners, I found the ingredients in the Neutrogena Pore Refining toner to be much better for your skin than that of Biore. Surprise, surprise. This has done such an amazing job in not just shrinking my pores but also evening out my skin tone and dark spots from past breakouts that were still healing. The first few times using this, I really saw no difference except for the part that it was somewhat drying. After a week however, I notice a a big change in the tone and texture of my skin. It is now looking a lot better than it has been looking for months only after merely 2 weeks of using this toner! I would definitely fork up $20 for this bottle. It is definitely effective on my skin. The result is probably due to the glycolic acid in this product, which is supposed help even skin tone, texture, and increase collagen production. I really love this product. I'll definitely buy this again.

this has some appealing ingredients - BHA, AHA, witch hazel, and aloe - which i hoped would help my acne-prone skin. however, there's way too much alcohol in it for me. it burns! and makes my face red and dry. will not repurchase.

This product was a waste of my money. It made my skin even oiler after use. I would wash my face use this toner and about 10 minutes later my skin would be oiler than what it was before I washed my face. I did not care for the smell at all. It did not burn or tingle it was just useless for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This toner is amazing! I have had consistent acne on my chin for months now and even my topical Px meds weren't doing the trick. I bought it based on the reviews here on MUA and I couldn't be more pleased with it. My chin has completely cleared up w/in a few weeks and I think this toner played a huge part in that. It dried out my skin a bit at first, so now I only use it at nite. The smell isn''t the greatest, but it's easy to get used to. I hope Neutrogena NEVER discontinues this product!!!

I decided to start using this a month ago after reading the reviews on MUA. I was having problems with clogged pores all over my chin area and on my cheeks. The first week was terrible, my skin was purging and my chin and cheeks broke out into whiteheads. I also broke out on my eyebrows! (and i didn't use any new products during this time). The second week my skin started adjusting and the breakouts subsided. My face usually scars easily but this toner is helping the acne scars fade much faster than they ever have and makes my skin glow. This is my fourth week and the condition of my skin has improved so much. My skin is softer than it's been in years and there are much less tiny bumps on my chin. It's also helping with the blackheads on my nose. The pores on my nose are much smaller now, although my cheeks look the same.
I would definitely reccommend this product if you want to clear up deeply clogged skin. The purging in the beginning is really awful, but if you stick it out the results are worth it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I don't know what everyone is complaining about. This product is working fine on me. I have been using it for 2 months now and it hasn't been drying out my skin. I have combination skin (oily chin, forehead & nose) but abound my mouth and around my eyes are super dry. This stuff actually put the moisture balance back into my skin after washing. Not a super product, didnt really notice an improvement in the size of my pores, but it did it's job and removed trace dirt.

I'm pretty sure this stuff is fifteen-year-old scotch.

Ouch. This stuff burned my skin. It didn't make it ugly, but it was unpleasant to use--sounded like a good idea at the time. I was in my 30's when I got it and didn't have the "old people" issues that I do now, but I still wouldn't reccommend it to young women--it just seemed to harsh.