Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (3.5%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Trideceth 9, PEG 5 Ethylhexanoate, Menthol, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance 5/29/09

After reading a lot of good reviews, I decided to try this out. Plus, Neutrogena products usually work well with my skin and breakouts. I only use this 2x a week as a mask, and Purpose facial cleanser on other days. This is the best mask I've used so far. I leave it on for 5 minutes, and it leaves my skin feeling soft. I like that it's easy to find, which makes it convenient. You only need to apply a thin layer, so this stuff lasts pretty long. I only use a small amount all over my face. I'm probably on my 2nd purchase already.

This is by far the best product I have ever used for my acne. I have used prescription facial cleansers before and nothing has worked better than this. I hope that Neutrogena keeps this around because it is amazing...

I hadn't seen this in a while and then today I went to Target and I went to the Neutrogena section to get makeup remover wipes and I saw this in stock. I bought two right away to be safe in the future. This is such a gem, I'm really glad it's back in stores. It works for acne that I get around my chin during my period and it works really well for whiteheads that pop up from time to time.

I have repurchased this a couple times already. I have combination skin that leans more on the oily side. It is pretty clear with the occasional acne around the time of my period. Whenever I get breakouts around my chin and jawline or cystic pimples that sometimes pop up on my forehead, this clears it up almost instantly. I only use it daily whenever my skin is breaking out and it leaves my skin tighter, clearer, and less oily. It feels really tingly and cool, which I really enjoy. It's difficult to find, I heard about this and thought it was d/c or didn't exist in the US for a while and I finally found it. I don't use it when my skin is nice but I will always repurchase for when I do need it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I wouldn't suggest using this everyday, especially if you have dry skin like me. It tightens your face A LOT, almost as if someone's pulling on your skin! Other than that detail, however, it actually does what it says: it clears pores like a champ. As for other acne, though, it doesn't really help a lot. Just the pore problem.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I called Nuetrogena to ask whether or not this has been discontinued and they didnt have any further information, other than the production of it is low. So, I left them comments about this mask/cleanser in hopes that it will not be disc. So give them a call if you LOVE this as much as I do.

This is the only BP cleanser/mask they have (that im aware of) and it works GREAT on my cystic acne. I bought this about 1 yr ago due to the reviews on here, and it cleared up this MAJOR breakout i was having. Downside was after 6m of usining it 2x/everyday, i think my face "built up a resistance" to the BP and back my acne came. I then purchased the Acne Stress Control Scrub (with SA) and that helped control my acne, but not necessarily clear it up. I tried for a few months other products, but nothing helped. So i decided to repurchase this item (took A LOT of searching, but found 2 tubes) and its clearing up my face like no other! But this time I wont use it so frequently, so that I dont build a resistance to the BP. Plus, if they disc. this I dont know what else to use...??...so call!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Does nothing to me. I tried this because i wanted something cheap to use during the time of the month. It is now sitting there and will be throw out really soon.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

luv it as a mask! i can feel clean my pores. usually when i get white heads i use this mask and there gone! plus if i get a huge zit i put the mask on it over night and in the morning its either gone or alot smaller. it has an amazing cooling sensation! the only thing i dont like is that after i use it it makes my face a little pink but its gone in like 40 seconds lol.

Well there that goes!! I have been using this for the last year and it cleared up my cystic acne like nothing else. In the last month I couldn't find it anywhere-had a bad feeling it was discontinued. Went to Walmart today and found what I think MAY be the replacement-Neutrogena Deep Clean Long-Last Shine Control. It's also a cleanser/mask and contains Salicylic Acid as where the Clear Pore contained Benzoyl Peroxide. Haven't tried it yet but hoping it's the same or my chin is gonna turn into a hot mess:(

This used to be my HG acne cleanser 4 years in college and it was pretty good. I liked the tingling feeling after washing and the 3.5% BP didn't overly dry out my skin. I also used it as a mask when I wanted a deeper clean.