October 20, 2014 | 1958 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by lindseytinsey

I love this beauty bar! I starte using it 2 days ago and it already made my face feel amazing. It's soft, smooth, clear, and it feels good. I do feel a slight bit of tightness around my cheeks after using it but my face always feels like that after I cleanse it. I have combination skin and my cheeks tend to to dry. But it's much less dryness than other cleansers. I also use this bar on the rest of my body and it feels good. It's inexpensive and seems like it will last a while. I leave it to dry and then put it right back in the box. I got a pack of 2. I'm so happy I found this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

I have been wasting my on shower gels, shower cremes, shower lotions etc and 1) they dont last, 2) theyre expensive for the amount!! So I bought a pack of 6 bars of dove yesterday for 2! And I have to say after 2 days usage, my skin feels softer, cleaner and just BETTER than using the shower gels etc!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by meganmartin123

i personally like body wash better, but if you like using soap i think this one is a great choice

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Musoukakitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really do not know what it is but I dry out massively and even break out with body acne when I use any dove soap.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by KrystalEmmaMarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My mother has always bought this soap and only this soap. Other 'cream' soaps dry out my hands or skin, but this soap keep it amazingly fresh and smooth. We have the regular white bar for showering, and the sensitive white bar for hands and faces. All I have to say is that I love this soap bar, and I'll continue buying it forever :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Jenstarlast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this my entire life for the body. My mom used it on her face as well and it worked well for her. I went on vacation and tried it as a face cleanser and it worked just fine as well! For me, the best usage is to shave with this. I usually get bumps when I shave but not when I use this, create a lather on my legs and then shave. Silky smooth! Much better than any of the several shave creams or gels I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Okay, I have to admit I use this soap. I use the sensitive skin version of Dove and it works great. I love it. I know there are d1000s that would be shocked but for someone with oily combo skin, mild roseaca, acne prone and sensitive skin. This works fantastic to get
make up off.

I use an oil first to remove makeup. I use dove sensitive skin soap or I use Oil of Olay cleanser to wash my face.

Good stuff that works for me.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

Where has this stuff been all my life? I was using Cetaphil bar soap on my body and found that it was really drying me out so I switched to this. I noticed that it seemed to be clearing up my mild bacne so I figured I'd try using it on my face. Wow. I almost never breakout anymore and this leaves my face literally glowing and so so healthy looking. My skin feels smooth and beautiful, very minimal dryness. I'm so stoked I started using this! My skin looks beautiful and I'll be saving a fortune in the long run. Update: I really hate to have to say this but I think this skin is drying out areas of my face and making me look older :( It sucks cause this helped keep my skin clear and I really liked it. I don't think this is good for those with aging skin. I do use this exclusively on my body though and love it for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by lacysilk29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a really great product. Obviously you can tell because of the rating here (and it's tough to get a good rating on this site lol). But it's very moisturizing and people say my skin is soft so I do attribute that to the dove bar. No complaints and it's very cheap so I highly recommend trying it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by ari496

This is so ridiculously moisturizing. I hate bar soap. The soap itself dries out, imagine how drying it is to your skin! I don't have that problem with this soap.
I use it on my face and body. It feels so great and produces such a thick creamy lather. It doesn't break me out, which is a huge plus.
I feel so fresh and clean after I use this. I don't think I'll ever stop buying it. It also smells really great. Yay for the dove beauty bar!