December 22, 2014 | 1779 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by NatNikki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using dove soap for a good 5 years now. I was never a fan of body washes as my skin is sensitive to fragrances and for some reason unscented body washes never left me feeling as clean. I heard alot about how gentle and moisturizing dove was and decides to try it out and haven't looked back since. I use the sensitive skin version and have found that it leaves my skin soft and supple not dry and tight like most soaps. The price is also great, I tend to find it on sale quite often at Wal Mart. I will definitely continue to use this product long term.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by kohana

This is the only soap I use to clean myself--face, body, even hair! It is so economical, and gentle on my skin. I use the "sensitive skin" version that is unscented. I also appreciate not having to have just another plastic bottle in the shower. Every time I use it, my skin is very soft and soothed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by alibrett16

Dove makes the best products out there. Sometimes its better to stay simple, especially with skin related products. My 85 year old grandmother washes with dove everyday, and still gets compliments for her gorgeous complexion that glows. (I hope genetics have something to do with it as well) Dove is all natural, and I think everyone should use it from your face to your feet.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by thea214

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite soap! I have sensitive skin and all the other soaps I've ever used made my skin dry but this one not only smells good but also is extremely moisturizing and makes skin feel soft and smooth. It's also great for shaving

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by joanna5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my HG soap for 8 years now. Love Dove products!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

After shunning Dove for years in favor of body washes, I've finally come back to it upon realizing just how much plastic (and product) I was wasting. Why did I ever leave? My skin feels soft and moisturized without feeling greasy, and I only need lotion if my skin's feeling especially dry (usually just my hands and feet, and even then, only occasionally). I'm not a fan of the powdery scent as I think it's a bit too strong, so I'll probably switch to the unscented bar or just one with a more subtle scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by lindseytinsey

I love this beauty bar! I starte using it 2 days ago and it already made my face feel amazing. It's soft, smooth, clear, and it feels good. I do feel a slight bit of tightness around my cheeks after using it but my face always feels like that after I cleanse it. I have combination skin and my cheeks tend to to dry. But it's much less dryness than other cleansers. I also use this bar on the rest of my body and it feels good. It's inexpensive and seems like it will last a while. I leave it to dry and then put it right back in the box. I got a pack of 2. I'm so happy I found this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

I have been wasting my on shower gels, shower cremes, shower lotions etc and 1) they dont last, 2) theyre expensive for the amount!! So I bought a pack of 6 bars of dove yesterday for 2! And I have to say after 2 days usage, my skin feels softer, cleaner and just BETTER than using the shower gels etc!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by meganmartin123

i personally like body wash better, but if you like using soap i think this one is a great choice

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Musoukakitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really do not know what it is but I dry out massively and even break out with body acne when I use any dove soap.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No