MAC # 239 Eye Shader Brush

4.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG brush. I have never owned a MAC brush before this one. This was the first one I have ever owned. I am so happy I finally broke down and bought the brush. It took me three different trips to finally cave in and buy. It is great for packing on color as well as you can use it for the lower lash line.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

HG brush for me! This brush is a must have in my collection! It's soft and perfect for packing color on your lids. Works great for the lash line as well. This brush and the 217 I cannot live without!! If I could I would give it 100 more lippies because it's that awesome! Mac brushes can be expensive but a great investment and will last you a long time! I'm thinking about also buying another to have as backup.

This brush is a must have for me, especially when I want to wear darker or bolder colours. It is small and the perfect shape. It makes patting on eyeshadows easy and fallout-free. As with other MAC brushes, soft, sturdy, and so worth the money.

on 3/22/2010 3:54:00 AM

First of all I love this brush don't get me wrong. But in Australia we have to pay so much for MAC brushes. The quality of the brush is great and the bristles are so soft. BUT I don't think it's anything special I'm sure you could just purchase a less expensive brush that does the exact same job. I've heard rave reviews on drugstore brushes which I will probably try out. It's not worth the money, you're better of buying cheaper brushes and using the money you save on better cosmetics.

on 3/22/2010 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This brush is great for eyeshadow and the lower lash line, it is probably the softest eyeshadow brush i h ave ever had.

on 3/19/2010 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this one. I'm sure many other brushes could do the same job (packing shadow on the lid), but I will look no further. It's super soft, and I love it! :)

on 3/18/2010 1:46:00 AM

Great for applying color on the lid. Bristles are soft which is important since you will be using this on your eye. This and the 217 brush I cannot live without!!

on 3/15/2010 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this brush SO much. I have two of them. One I use for applying my paint pots and the other is for putting e/s on my lid over the paint pot. Cannot recommend this brush enough. I would give it one meeelion lippies if I could.

on 3/15/2010 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

i wish there were more uses for this brush but it's sooo good at packing on color on the lids that it's totally worth it.

on 3/15/2010 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This brush is awesome for placing color on the lid. That's pretty much all I use it for. It's made of very soft goat hair, and has an interesting texture. The bristles are stiff, but springy enough to not hurt your eyes. It places color very well and I feel like it's made my eyeshadow last longer. You get what you pay for with some makeup brushes, and this is the case. Definitely a must-have brush for me.

Video Reviews & Tutorials