April 19, 2014 | 1644 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Moon Beam

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2007 12:24:00 PM More reviews by HeyButters

I like this product, I don't love it, but I'll keep it around. I'm more of a yellow toned complexion and when I put it on, my face has a rosy glow to it, it doesn't break me out, I do wish it would come in a different bottle of some kind instead of a nail polish though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2007 2:07:00 AM More reviews by emily1036

This is such a fun product and i love the idea of looking glowy and a little special. However, I took away one lippie bc i'm not sure there is a noticeable effect for me. My complexion is medium to light olive and right now happens to be on the fresh side to begin with. The color is beautiful for warmer toned faces - peachy and gold. Feels good on the face and easy to apply when blending with fingers. I agree with other reviews who say that this is just a fun, great product to have bc it makes you feel good to put it on. I think it would be of greatest use to those who have dull complexions and are looking for a natural way to glow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2007 12:07:00 PM More reviews by nLkky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Benefit Moonbeam is an excellent highlighter. The color itself is a beautiful warm shimmery opalescence that reflects pink peach and light gold. It looks lovely on cheekbones, browbones, inner eye corners, and mixed with foundation. Some people might have difficulty blending since it is a liquid, but if you just tap it onto the skin it blends beautifully. Since the color is warm I would definitely suggest testing it out first if you are cool toned. However if you are warm or neutral I'm sure this will look amazing on you. The tiny jar does seem a bit small for the price, but you literally only need the tiniest bit for each use. I also love the tiny nail polish like applicator. It is great for precision application.

My coloring: light yellow/olive MMM with dark brown hair and eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2007 9:44:00 PM More reviews by benefitjunkie

This is nice, but I suspect it probably works better on darker skin generally. I have pale skin and prefer benefit high beam. However, since I have both, I find the best glow comes from mixing the two together and dotting along cheek and brow bones. Definitely worth the price these two though, they last for ages!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2007 5:23:00 PM More reviews by dariadoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just read Manoloya's review. It's a perfect description of this product for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2007 7:29:00 AM More reviews by gemski107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

wouldnt recommend this, expensive for what it is, but does last ages. didnt match my skin tone, would recommend high beam as a highlighter instead!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2007 8:16:00 PM More reviews by uofmdem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product because I needed a liquid highlighter that would work well on my fair cool pink skin and this has been excellent. The color is a pinked gold that doesn't add any real color, just shimmery warmth. I sometimes mix a little of this with my liquid foundation and I get a wonderful glow-y dewiness from it. I also use it as a highlighter and it does a fine job with that-not overly shimmery as has been my problem with highlighters in the past. Overall, good product-no complaints!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2007 9:43:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am on the pale side, but as I mentioned in my review of High Beam, far prefer this product. This one is more of a pinky gold to me, and blends in more, and looks like I am glowing. High Beam just makes me look like I'm wearing white shimmer.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2007 4:47:00 PM More reviews by jilliane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have yellowish pale to medium skin and this didn't show up on my AT ALL. I use it to stretch out my liquid foundations in order to make it work for SOMETHING. Luckily I got this free (I won a Benefit giveaway with this and other products).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2007 2:36:00 AM More reviews by RosyBaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product will give you a shimmery look, to sort of counteract the matte, cakeface look of just wearing foundation. gives you a healthy glimmer. even when i don't wear any makeup, i put this on my cheekbones.