Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 6/1/2011 12:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This works great to moisturize cuticles, though it feels a little greasy at first when it's on my fingers. I have to avoid touching my computer or my phone or else I'll just get grease on them. It works well on what it's supposed to do but you have to use it religiously for it to work well - it's not a quick fix. To see true and lasting results I suggest using it every night for a week... and then a few times a week after that.
The packaging is convenient and makes sure you don't waste any product. I would recommend to a friend, however I like the cuticle cream from bath and body works better. It just feels like it moisturized better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this for almost a year now and I really like it. Melts into my cuticles to really moisturize, smells divine and product lasts a long time. Will repurchase.

Reading through the previous comments, I'm assuming I got the new formula in the silver/yellow tin. It's awful. It's not creamy, it's ... hard? I find it difficult to get a nice amount out, and it doesn't seem to work quite as well as everyone's hyped it up to be. Bought it for 8CAD at Zellers, found it for 3CAD at Winners, but I've left it in a pile of stuff I just... don't use.

on 4/29/2011 10:18:00 PM

I've been painting my nails way too much. My cuticles and I have never managed to get along so now with all the painting and removing of nail polish I am sure they want to just scream. Enter Burt's Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream to the rescue. I really just to need buy this in bulk and leave a tin at my desk, in my car, in my purse, on my nightstand and in the medicine cabinet. It is that good and it makes
me want some lemon curd everytime.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Amazing! The smell is fantastic(It smells like Lemon Starburst) and it actually works, It soothes and softens my cuticles and makes my hands and nails look terrific; It's great for a full manicure experience at home in a very natural and cruelty-free way.

This wax-like substance will moisturize the cuticles. I find it great for moisturizing my bare nails, too. Definitely softens things up so you can easily push back the cuticle. I noticed if you use any more than a tiny bit it just sits there until it gets transferred onto something else.
I don't need a special cuticle cream- I am trying to streamline my beauty process. I prefer using oils when it comes to nourishing my cuticles; I think oils absorb better for me and do just as good of a job.

on 4/11/2011 7:07:00 PM

This stuff is great! It works very well, and smells heavenly. And its natural. The only thing I don't like is it comes in a tin, and sometimes I have a hard time getting the lid on and off. I wish it came in a glass or plastic jar with a screw on lid. This stuff is great.

on 4/2/2011 8:34:00 PM

Package: round tin that fits into the palm of your hand (17 grams/.60 oz)
Price: I guess it varies, but I got mine for around $10 (Canadian), which is not bad

Claim: "Intensive care for dry cuticles, brittle nails and chapped, cracked fingertips. Message into and around nails often".

My Experience: Loves it! I rub it onto my cuticles and the tip of my fingers once a day before bed and within a few days, I've had beautiful, commercial worthy cuticles! This is fantastic for the ladies and gentleman that have peeling skin around the nail area (especially during the winter). It lasts forever, and for the price, pretty friggin worth it.

on 4/2/2011 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Due to my work, I have to wash my hands a bazillion times a day. I'm outside in all kinds of harsh weather, and my hands just take a beating.

Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is a life saver. My cuticles get very dry and cracked and painful but this stuff fixes it almost instantly. And a small little tin lasts forever.

I've been trying LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter and I don't like it nearly as much as Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream. I'll keep coming back to this forever.

on 4/2/2011 6:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

To be honest, I am NOT a patient person, I don't use things religiously to see if it works. Things either work or end up in trash cans. I forgot when I bought this, but it stays in my bin for a while because it really works. Whenever I have chapped/cracked skin, either on my fingers or toes, I will just massage this into it. I usually did it just once or twice, and BOOM! The skin is healed the next day! I like fast-working potent product like this.

Popular Treatments