November 24, 2014 | 976 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2008 5:12:00 PM More reviews by happie5985

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product. It makes my skin feel soft, gets rid of oil and doesnt cause irritation. The price is pretty addordable too and I like the smell! Dont like the packaging too much cause its hard to open sometimes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2008 2:13:00 AM More reviews by nuyearbabee

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this for my 9 year old daughter who just began breaking out and getting really bad blackheads on her nose. (I'm so sad this is happening to her so early on) I didn't want to overload/overtreat her babysoft skin, so I thought this wash would be enough alone. Weeks later and her skin looks worse, more bumpier. So I decided to toss it and try Oxy's Daily cleansing pads for her instead (since it got great reviews in p'ville) I think w/her being in sports, C&C sensitive cleanser just wasn't strong enough to help keep the breakouts at bay.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2008 6:12:00 AM More reviews by laura1122

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After reading a positive review of this by Paula Begoun, I thought I'd give this a try. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and mild rosacea so I try to use only gentle products. After using this cleanser for a few days, I had a terrible reaction (red scaly patches all over my face). I'm not sure what in this caused it, but I won't be using it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by herecomesthesun

Well, one definite pro to this product is that its cheap and lasts a long time! I've had my bottle for over three months and have barely put a dent in it, which I have to say I am not entirely thrilled about. Its a decent cleanser... my face feels clean after, it doesn't irritate and I don't get breakouts. The blackheads I always have on my nose haven't improved or worsened. However, this NEVER gets my eye makeup off unless I use an eye makeup remover before washing my face. I really like a cleanser that will take off all my makeup, so that is one major drawback for me. I do wear waterproof mascara and longlasting eyeliner but I have used other cleansers that would remove my makeup with no problem. Also, I have been noticing some dryness and flakiness since its turned winter. I am going to use this bottle up since its okay, but I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2007 6:17:00 PM More reviews by dogdaze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I needed a facial cleanser and just picked this off the shelf because I was in a hurry. Well, I love it. It does absolutely everything I was looking for, removed makeup including several layers of mascara with only the slightest residue, not drying, non-irritating and a nice mild smell, nice texture, foamy but not too foamy. I did not want to buy another scrub, I have several already. This cleanser is great.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2007 9:39:00 PM More reviews by kei_fujo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i didn't feel like this cleansed well and was a little drying. a couple post back the poster said that it's the same as purpose and purpose did the same. also, johnson's head to toe baby wash is the same as well and very economical. just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2007 7:45:00 PM More reviews by BaseballGirl

I wish I could count the number of bottles of this I have gone through. I have been using this exclusively for the past 6 years. My skin is sensitive, very acne prone, dry and flaky but I also have a very oily surface. This cleanser doesnt irritate or dry out my skin or cause acne, but it cleans off all my makeup and leaves my skin very soft. The price is great even though it keeps going up. I plan on using this for a very long time

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Cathimag16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful product for all skin types! Whether you have oily, or dry skin, or wear makeup, or don't wear makeup...it doesn't matter because this product is so gentle it removes everything off of your face without stripping it or adding anything. This product has the exact same ingredients as the purpose cleanser (also by Johnson&Johnson...hmmm), in the exact same order. The only difference is the smell, neither of which are too strong. Purpose is a dollar more than this product, and works the same. So I will continue using this product. Plus...it's much for travel friendly. It's a product that everyone should use, regardless of age, skin type, or even gender.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 8:02:00 PM More reviews by ckramer

My favorite facial cleanser. I love how well it foams up without becoming too thin - it still has a nice consistency. My skin started to breakout a little more a while ago, and it was probably because I was just using toner daily, and after using this twice a day for about 2 days, my skin was back to normal. I have never seen my skin more clear using any facial wash twice daily. My staple!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2007 10:49:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

EDIT: This is getting a couple of lippies bumped off. This is ok for makeup removal only, however, I don't recommend using this as a facial cleanser otherwise. I half combination skin and this caused my oily/dry skin to become quite flaky and dry with repeated use.

Not too bad, when it comes to removing makeup, it does a really good job. It doesn't totally remove my L'oreal HIP eyeliner, but everything else comes off quite well. It cleans fully without drying out my combination/sensitive skin. The only small complaint I have is the smell, I wish it had a fruity smell. It just smells like generic cleaner, not really anything in particular. This is great as a no-frills cheap face cleaner. :] continued >>