July 30, 2014 | 2176 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2007 6:17:00 PM More reviews by dogdaze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I needed a facial cleanser and just picked this off the shelf because I was in a hurry. Well, I love it. It does absolutely everything I was looking for, removed makeup including several layers of mascara with only the slightest residue, not drying, non-irritating and a nice mild smell, nice texture, foamy but not too foamy. I did not want to buy another scrub, I have several already. This cleanser is great.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2007 9:39:00 PM More reviews by kei_fujo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i didn't feel like this cleansed well and was a little drying. a couple post back the poster said that it's the same as purpose and purpose did the same. also, johnson's head to toe baby wash is the same as well and very economical. just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2007 7:45:00 PM More reviews by BaseballGirl

I wish I could count the number of bottles of this I have gone through. I have been using this exclusively for the past 6 years. My skin is sensitive, very acne prone, dry and flaky but I also have a very oily surface. This cleanser doesnt irritate or dry out my skin or cause acne, but it cleans off all my makeup and leaves my skin very soft. The price is great even though it keeps going up. I plan on using this for a very long time

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Cathimag16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful product for all skin types! Whether you have oily, or dry skin, or wear makeup, or don't wear makeup...it doesn't matter because this product is so gentle it removes everything off of your face without stripping it or adding anything. This product has the exact same ingredients as the purpose cleanser (also by Johnson&Johnson...hmmm), in the exact same order. The only difference is the smell, neither of which are too strong. Purpose is a dollar more than this product, and works the same. So I will continue using this product. Plus...it's much for travel friendly. It's a product that everyone should use, regardless of age, skin type, or even gender.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 8:02:00 PM More reviews by ckramer

My favorite facial cleanser. I love how well it foams up without becoming too thin - it still has a nice consistency. My skin started to breakout a little more a while ago, and it was probably because I was just using toner daily, and after using this twice a day for about 2 days, my skin was back to normal. I have never seen my skin more clear using any facial wash twice daily. My staple!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2007 10:49:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

EDIT: This is getting a couple of lippies bumped off. This is ok for makeup removal only, however, I don't recommend using this as a facial cleanser otherwise. I half combination skin and this caused my oily/dry skin to become quite flaky and dry with repeated use.

Not too bad, when it comes to removing makeup, it does a really good job. It doesn't totally remove my L'oreal HIP eyeliner, but everything else comes off quite well. It cleans fully without drying out my combination/sensitive skin. The only small complaint I have is the smell, I wish it had a fruity smell. It just smells like generic cleaner, not really anything in particular. This is great as a no-frills cheap face cleaner. :] continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2007 10:11:00 AM More reviews by organizer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is my HG cleanser, i have very oily skin and i have used it for several years, this gets everything off, even long-wearing foundation, and i very rarely ever have to use two pumps...leaves my skin feeling great, not tight at all...and the price is great

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2007 3:44:00 PM More reviews by amya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this cleanser. I have oily skin prone to breakouts. This cleanses my skin without drying it and no breakouts. I also love the pump bottle- very easy to use in the shower and provides the perfect amount. This is also pretty inexpensive. This is a no fuss, basic cleanser- I will purchase again!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2007 7:09:00 PM More reviews by ksbkd00

This was the worst cleanser I ever tried. It felt like dishwashing liquid. I have oily, sensitive skin and this cleanser totally dried it out. I read the ingredients lable. "Sodium Laureth Sulfate" is a know skin irritant which many cleansers have. My skin was so rough after using this cleanser. I will stay away.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2007 5:17:00 PM More reviews by dionysus

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Have used this cleanser on my very sensitive face for 4 days. So far, so good! Smell is nice, and it appears to get all the BE foundation off. I haven't had any adverse reaction, no burning nor excessive dryness. This just might be a keeper! Sure beats paying $30 for a cleanser. Update 6+ months later: This has really been a lifesaver. I've tried other things in between (I'm a chronic switcher) and each time I've gone back to it and it's cleared up what the others have done to my very sensitive face.