Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 8/2/2011 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

After using the VICHY and the Uriage thermal water sprays,I have finally decided to try the Avene one.For people with oily/combination skin I'd definitely recommend the first ones as they contain more salt.For people with dry/sensitive skin, Avene will work wonders.I use it this way - I spray it on my face, wait 1 min (my face being still wet) and I apply moisturizer on top.This seals the water in there and in the morning my skin is glowing!I have the biggest bottle, but will always repurchase this.I have also fixed my makeup with it and it works great.

on 7/25/2011 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

this is very expensive for the amount that you get; i paid $10 at the discount chemist for the littlest bottle. its about $12.50 at priceline or elsewhere.
yes it is just water but the things it does to your face is amazing! i have pretty nice skin already but it gets abit tight and dry after ive dried my face. this puts back alot of moisture and softens your skin. my face just loves it! i use it after ive cleansed then i serum then i moisturise. i make sure that my face is dry, sometimes i like to softly pat my face and rub my fingers on my face to kind of speed it up.
i havent used it as a setting spray for make up as i normally drench my face in this stuff. i dont think that normal water will do a good job at fixing make up for the day, theres nothing in there to FIX it.
i will repurchase this just for the feeling it gives me. i want to put this in the fridge! and im looking forward to use this at the beach :)

on 7/12/2011 10:21:00 PM

My dermatologist recommended I buy this after I had a C02 laser done . It felt great on my skin after the treatment and helped ease the 'burning' sensation, which was great because I wasn't supposed to touch my face afterwards.

Now, I use it to set my makeup and also as a moisture-booster throughout the day, especially when my skin is really dry.

This product is seriously worth its weight in gold. It's amazing! It has a really great moisturising effect. I often have skin so dry it flakes off underneath my makeup - this product improves that out of sight.

I keep it in my handbag with me and just spray it on the problem areas throughout the day.

Love love love.

on 7/10/2011 6:56:00 PM

I use this to set me make-up in the mornings. I'm not entirely sure if it does help it last for longer but it feels nice on my skin and it definitely calms my skin on the days where my cheeks feel a bit sensitive in the morning.

I've already rebought in the massive 300ml size. While it's expensive for just water it is fun to use and feels nice. A little goes a long way too so it's not an overly expensive little indulgence for my dresser :o)

on 7/9/2011 6:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have been using this product for many years. I don't use it everyday, but when I get a sunburn, I like to get a good grade of facial cotton (shisedo) and part the little sheets til they're somewhat thin. I soak them in Avene water and lay them on my burned face for 20 mins (sometimes I would add a little aloe, rosewater, orange blossom water or multani mitti, depending on the situation) I love this water, and when ever my skin is dry, irritated & unhappy, I do the Thermal Water mask. HG

on 7/6/2011 7:32:00 PM

Ok. I know it is just water in a can, but I really love this product. I have used other spray toners in the past and hated them because they do not go on evenly or get in my eyes. This bottle sprays a nice, even mist and is just very soothing. For some reason, I woke up with an itchy rash on my neck yesterday, and after spraying this the redness calmed down and the itching stopped. I'm not sure what is so special about thermal water, and the price is high for a can of water, but it definitely feels better on my skin than regular tap water.

on 7/4/2011 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I work for this company and would like to make it clear to anyone who thinks this is just some overpriced water that Avene Thermal Spring Water is recognized by the French Government as a healing water. Avene has a hydrotherapy center in France that dermatologists from all over the world refer their patients to for various skin conditions (eczema, burns, psoriasis,etc.) these patients go through 3 weeks of treatments in the center with the water, drinking and bathing in it. If anyone has ever used Avene products and likes the soothing and hydrating benefits, then, it's because of the water! the water is in every avene skin care product (except the compact). You'd be surprised how many different ways the water can be used. Also, Evian water is not the same as Avene water...have you ever drank evian water? it's really salty, I actually have drank Avene water when I was in France in its clean and crisp because there is a very low salt content.

on 7/2/2011 5:51:00 PM

This is a nice product. It comes in a bottle and you can easily spray it, so it is very hygeinic. It is very refreshing and soothing. It works great if you have undergone a laser procedure or for sunburns, it will ease some of the pain and reduce irritation and redness. Also after your makeup application, you can spray a little of this and gentley press a tissue to remove excess product and make your makeup look more natural. It also comes in a smaller size which is great for travelling. The product is a bit pricey but this is not something that will use everyday so it will probabley last for some time. Overall, I like this product and I would buy it again.

on 6/21/2011 4:00:00 AM

This is a refreshing, hydrating, pleasant, though not essential addition to one's beauty routine. Spritzing after cleansing and applying Avene moisturiser while skin is still damp will help soothe angry skin.

on 6/19/2011 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really like this water, Its great for the summer to cool you down. also great for any rashes, shaving cuts. I've read reviews saying that its just water, but when I spray this onto any sores such as rashes they seem to calm down straightaway. Also i get very sre eyes, one spray of this and my eyes are fine. Would defo repurchase.

Popular Face Skincare Products