NARS Exhibit A

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Holy cow what a bright blush! But don't let that fool you into thinking it'll make you look like a clown. Once you get it on sheer, it looks so natural. It seriously looks like that flush I get when I've been working out or out in the cold for a while. I've only tried it with brown and pink and blue based eyeshadows, but I'm sure any coloring can work with this blush. I love it, as well as my other nars blushes.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Beautiful shade for darker skin tones. If you can get past the frightening Crayola colored orange, it's gorgeous. It goes on as a natural flush. Word of caution: be extremely careful with your blush brush. This is one pigmented product. You only need a gentle swipe and you're good to go.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Lovesit! Loves it! Loves it! Best NARS blush ever! Make sure to use a buffer brush to avoid the 'come hither' look. I used Sephora's contour blush buffer. Very beautiful on my NW45 skintone.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Love this blush on my NC50 skin. A little on my brush, then tap the excess on a tissue , then i apply. I also brush a little deep throat over it for some shimmer. It gives that just exercised look. VOILA.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is a very, very bold red that is a fantastic color for my DDD skintone, although I need a light hand and a stippling (skunk) brush to apply it. Using any other brush will result in failure, ridicule and heartbreak. This is a perfect color for the fall and winter seasons. Very highly pigmented and very finely milled item.

If I had to choose only one blush to own, this would be it. I would swear off all other blushes in favor to this one. Even if you feel like you could never ever pull this off, try it! I absolutely love dotting this over my lip balm too. It makes me look "alive". ♥♥♥♥♥

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

This is a fantastic blush for Black skin. Whenever I flip through magazines, I'm always so envious of the non-Black models in the makeup ads that have that natural flush look. It's so hard to find blush for Afro bellas that looks natural. However, this is the answer to my "natural" makeup wish. It gives me a natural "my crush just smiled at me" glow. Every time I wear it people comment about how I seem to radiate an inner joy. I highly recommend it and the entire NARS line to any woman of color.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I LOVE this blush. Though the color does look severe, when applied without a heavy hand, it gives me the perfect "i just-went-out-for-a-run-on-the-beach" look. It makes me look fresh faced...and I love that! I get at least a couple of compliments each time I wear it. Be careful though...it is pretty pigmented, so be sure to use the product sparingly or else you'll look like peewee's cousin.

Despite having about twenty different blushes, I find myself mostly alternating between this and Orgasm, and kind of ignoring all the others. I'm NC15 in winter and NC25 in summer, and can wear this all year round.

Exhibit A is really alarming in the pan - a very loud orange/red. Applied in tiny quantities (a skunk brush helps) and blended well, though, it's the most natural blush I own, looking just like a gentle flush under the skin. You use so little, I can imagine it lasting pretty much forever.

Mixed with some Kiehl's lip balm on the back of the hand, Exhibit A also makes a really pretty (and surprisingly deeply pigmented) lip gloss. Teeth look nice and white next to it - a real winner!

Oh well, I got this together with Taj Mahal and it turned out that this colour is not as flattering as the lovely Taj Maha. When I tried it out at Selfridges the MA applied quite a bit on my cheeks and it looked a bit like sweaty red. I had the doubt at the time but still got it, but when I brought it home I just realized that it doesn't really suit me because it appered a bit like dirty-orangerish colour and it doesn't brighen up my complexion at all.

I eventually gave it in and traded it on eBay, guess I'd just keep using my pink or orange blushes. :p

Top Rated NARS Products