Lancome Artliner (All colors)

4.3

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I prefer this over L'oreal's Linuer Intense liquid liner (even though this is $20 more expensive), because the felt tip on Lancome's is so much better. I found it difficult to do a winged liner with Loreal's version with its felt tip being flimsier, but I am easily able to make one with Artliner. Overall, this is a great liquid liner. Stays put all day and you are able to create any sort of line that you desire. This is very expensive for what it is, but I am very happy with it.

on 4/22/2010 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i really wanted to love this, it is nice, but i like my loreal HIP cream liner better simply cause its more intense black and i prefer it that way, but this is nice and comes off easily at night :)

on 4/14/2010 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I read all of the reviews on this liner and was soo excited to try it. I've been in search of the perfect liner to do a cat eye and thought I found it with this. I haven't used a liquid liner in years but again, from the reviews, I thought this would make it easy. Totally not the case. I found the applicator to be too thin and pionty and not easy to work with. It did not let me create a even line and ran out of product before I was finshed with one eye. It does having staying power and does not flake but definitely does not create the perfect cat eye. So disappointed this didn't work for me. I would not rebuy.

on 4/12/2010 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is my first liquid liner ever, and although I can't compare it to others, I can testify to the fact that I became a pro at using this in a short amount of time due to the ease of application with it's pigmented easy gliding formulation and felt tip brush. This. Does. Not. Budge. Also, this doesn't dry ashy and matte at all (which is an issue for us girls with dark skin)- it has a nice sheen when it dries. It is a bit pricey though. Will repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have used this product faithfully over the years. Hands down THE BEST liquid liner I have ever used. The product doesn't smudge or move and I have very oily lids. I can create a thick or thin line or a sexy cat eye with the wonderful tip to this liner. It applies very opaque and no need for me to reapply through the day (has some serious staying power).
In all, even though it is costly, I highly recommend this product. It really is the only one I have ever used that does not smudge on me.

on 4/6/2010 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the only liquid liner I can really use. I love the fact that you can use it almost like a pencil, because of the shape of the wand and the felt tip. It stays put and is easy to take off. I find the very tip hard to use for fine lining, because it kind of smushes down and doesn't stay stiff. Other than that I like it. I don't know if I will repurchase because I don't use liquid liners much, and I greatly prefer my gel liners, but if I were to buy another liquid liner, it would be this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm horrible with liquid eyeliner, and this is the only one I've ever tried that I can use with any competence. Not lots of competence, but at least a bit!
It's a very nice, dark black color, and makes a very sharp line which doesn't smear once it's dried. It lasts all day, and stays where you put it. It's not stupidly hard to remove at the end of the day.
My only complaint is that I wish it would stand upright properly. It's just big enough that I want to be able to stand it, but the way it's shaped makes it precarious ... I can't tell you how many times I've sent it flying. Stupid, but whatever.

on 3/17/2010 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this liner! I used to hate lining my upper eyelids because it was rather difficult and I would take a while to make both eyes look even and neat. This is better than gel eyeliner and stays put all day/ night long! The pen- like applicator makes it super easy to line your eyes. Looks fabulous on your lower lash line as well. Pretty expensive, but worth it if you find applying eyeliner difficult or time consuming.

on 3/17/2010 8:05:00 PM

I love this liquid eyeliner, it's easy to apply, comes out as a strong dark back and doesn't usually fade over the day. You may have to reapply about eight hours later if you want to keep the line intensely black. I don't have a steady hand at all but even I can get a smooth line with the easy to use tip. It's lasted for a long time and hasn't dried up. The only downside is the price.

on 3/12/2010 5:11:00 PM

The only liquid eyeliner I would use now. Its literally like a felt tip pen which makes it easy to draw thin/thick lines plus the perfect cat eye. The formula is just right, not dry or too wet and stays on all day.

Only negative is that its really expensive for an eyeliner but it is the best. Its always sold out online so I have to nearly always buy it a Lancome counter. Packaging is great as usually expected from Lancome. So yep easily my must have.

- KK. =^_^= .v.