August 28, 2014 | 1954 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by fa23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't love this palette even though I heard very good things about it. It's okay, but nothing too special and definitely too pricy. Nearly all of the shadows work on my skin, but for some reason foxy doesn't show up at all! No matter how much I pack it on, it just doesn't show lol And the shade named tease also doesn't show up too well. But at least if I pack it on, it shows a bit. So that really bums me out because those are 2 matte shades and I like mattes and they have to be the ones which don't work on me :(. The shades are very blend-able and aside from foxy and tease, they are very pigmented, especially black out. The crease brush is great, I like it and use it for blending. The shadow brush is alright. I prefer my shadow brush over it. The gloss is okay and isn't pigmented which I don't like because I like that color and wish it was more pigmented. So overall, I think there are better palettes out there for lesser and you should look into those before coming to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by moni83g

I love this palette! I have both palettes but I end up reaching for this one more. The colors are fantastic and they blend well. The brush that comes with it is amazing! A must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 5:52:00 AM More reviews by Kiwigrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I ummed and ahhed for ages about whether or not to spend the money on this product. Then once I decided I would spend it I had to research which palette would suit me best. I finally ordered the Naked Palette 2 and I have not regretted it. It is my favourite palette, followed by Wet n Wild's Vanity Palette which I also love. I will be sad when I run out of bootycall, foxy, tease, halfbaked and busted. I love all the colours but those are my most frequently used colours. I like to use foxy to highlight my brow, bootycall in the inner eye, half baked on the lids, tease in the crease and busted along the bottom lashes as well as adding dimension to the crease and outer corner. These are such high quality eye shadows and to have 12 very usable shades in one palette is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by haruhii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this palette! The value is incredible first of all and the colors all apply wonderfully. I have the original Naked palette too but was honestly not feeling the love that so many others had for it. This palette appears to be cooler toned vss the original Naked palette and maybe that is why it it suits me better. I use this on a daily basis and am constantly trying out new looks. This is such a great buy that I'll probably just buy another palette once I hit the pan on any one of the colors. At this price point, buying UD single eyeshadows seems ridiculous unless there is some kind of major discount. As for reference, I'm a pale Asian :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by niiia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Personally I feel this product was not worth the hype. As a women of colour I just don't feel the shades within the palette are super flattering or even pigmented enough for my skin tone. I also would prefer a palette with more matte shades. To be honest I don't think this palette is like awful or anything is just for the price I imagined amazing thing but it really didn't deliver for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by LilMiissSinshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am not sure there are enough wonderful things to say about this pallette. Honestly, since purchasing it, I barely use any other kind of eye shadow, I find that most of the looks I am going for on any given day/night are able to be found in this pallete.

Not to mention how easily the shadow glides on and looks almost creamy, without being heavy at all. It also really has great pigmentation, and staying power. I find I put this on int he morning with primer underneath and it doesn't move at all the entire day, which is important since no one wants eye shadow creases. This pallette is certainly a staple in my makeup collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Alix554

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall I really like this palette. I've created a lot of great looks ranging from very casual to a bold going out eyes. The shadows are highly pigmented, and blend very nicely. My only issue is there is a bit of fallout with some of the more glittery palettes. I love that I don't really need to layer these colours at all in order for them to show up. I love that the tone of this palette is more cool than that of the original Naked palette. I have been using this almost daily for over a year and have only hit the pan just barely on the colour I use as a highlight which is foxy. Though the price tag can be a bit intimidating to some people I personally feel it is an excellent price for the value and versatility.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Halefire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked the original Naked Palette, but found that some of the colours didn't work so well on me. So when this one was released, I was delighted to find that all the colours were very wearable, and while I still used some a lot more often, there were none that never got touched.

The shadows are smooth and apply easily, and used with UD's Primer Potion they last really well. There can be a little creasing after maybe 12 hours of wear but nothing like I get with other products I've tried. I don't find I have much of a problem with glitter fallout, the only shadow this is an issue with in my experience is the Y2K shade.

I don't think I'll be replacing my original Naked Palette, but I will definitely buy Naked 2 again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by jennclaire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this palette so much! Most of the colours are very smooth and pigmented. Foxy is a yellowy, redness correcting beige with sheer pigmentation, it is better used as a blending colour than a legit eyeshadow but still has it's uses. Half Baked is a pigmented warm golden colour. I is really shimmery and a very pretty colour, although I do not like to use it on myself since it can appear very yellow. Bootycall is a cool satin- shimmer peach colour. It's awesome for putting on your lid with Tease in the crease for a really nice defined, glowy look. Chopper is a rusted bronze chunky glitter colour for which urban Decay is famous for. I dont particularly use this colour because it can look very orangey. Tease is an amazing purpley taupe crease shade. It perfectly mimics the colour of a shadow and looks really realistic when the crease is defined with it. Snakebite is a shimmery bronze colour, that almost takes on a green undertone. I dont use it much. Suspect is a bronze with silver shimmer colour with a pretty sheen. I dont use it a whole lot either. Pistol is a cool metallic grey. Verve is a super pretty silvery highlight colour. Its especially nice is you just pack it onto the center of the lid or used sheerly in the inner corners or on the browbone. YDK is a cool rose gold type colour which has a super charged sheen. It is sort of like a muted pink with silver shimmer. Busted is a plummy brown with minimal shimmer and its nice as a soft eyeliner. Blackout is a deep dark black which can be sheered out for a softer look for smoky eyes but is very buildable so you can layer for more pigmentation. Its also a very good eyeliner. All of the shades are useable and are very nice and smooth. I will definitely repurchase once I finish it up, but I will probably repurchase singles before I repurchase a whole palette since I do not use every single shade. Even though the value of the naked palette is like buying three full sized eyeshadows but, it Im going to constantly be wasting entire pans of snakebite, suspect, pistol and half baked, i would rather buy a couple singles.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2013 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Pilky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I so wanted to like this palette but every time I used it my face just ended up covered in glitter that is a nightmare to get off. Ended up ditching it and buying an Accessorise neutral palette which was very cheap and blows this out of the water!