April 18, 2014 | 1098 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by brunnaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm not a big fan of eye makeup, I always go for the nude/not so colorful shades and that's why I bought this palette, well first of all it's Urban Decay and I'm a huge fan of the brand, but oh my, I just love every single of these shadows, they're all beautiful, pigmented and you can combine them in endless ways, from going to work to going to a nightclub, I just love it so much, I recommend it to anyone, it's a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Henchwench

This eye shadow palette is one of my all time favourites. Ive tried most of the shades already and adore them all. They work well blended together or individually. The dual brush is excellent and can be used to complete most looks. I have blue eyes and absolutely adore half baked as it makes my eyes pop. The only problem is some of the colours have a tendency to spill below your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by kiwimcnicol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this palette. I have lots of palettes - Inglot, Lorac Unzipped, Naked Basics, TheBalm, and a few others.. This one is definitely one of my top favorites. I use it basically every single day and the most out of them all. Colors are extremely blendable and pigmented. I love Tease for my crease. I love using Blackout to tightline, I get an angled eyeliner brush a little damp and then pick up the color and it works so well, I also use Blackout just as my everyday eyeliner. There are so many different tutorials you can find and re-create with this palette. I definitely encourage you to buy it if it's your first palette. It is awesome and you won't regret it :) Also I find the packaging to be very durable and I'm not afraid to bring it with me travelling ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by xmaryx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my best makeup purchases! It is a little pricey but definitely worth the money. There's 12 shadows and you can create tons of looks with them. If you're looking for a matte palette though this wouldn't be for you because most of the shadows are shimmery and metallic. I love the versatility of the colors and the packaging is nice. It comes with a dual sided brush as well, which I use all the time. I convinced my friend to go get one to. Definitely definitely recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Natalyashapi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read many reviews on this product before I bought it.. Previously to that it kept popping up on websites like YouTube, then I wasn't very interested in eyeshadows. When I decided to get back into make up I was on the hunt for the perfect back to basics type eye shadows.. I was going to invest some money into a couple popular MAC eyeshadows but decided against it as the price in the UK is 12 for 1.5 (No mate) The Naked 2 pallette is 1.3g x 12 eyeshadows for 34.25 (I got it at Debenhams for 10% off) and this just screamed BARGAIN! for the high quality eyeshadows. The colour pay off is great and they blend well.. An over all great buy! I bought both palettes at the same times as I thought I could create great looks by using both pallettes. I agree with some reviews I have read, that they dont like the low ratio of matt/shimmery shadows. I like shimmer but would have liked a larger proportion of matte eyeshadows to play around with. I'm hoping they do the same type of pallete but with some bright colours as I don't see myself buying the individual eyeshadows.. I just don't have money like that! But anyway buy thisssssss you won't regret it.. Furthermore I have NEVER done a review.. So this in itself says alot!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by BriannaGlitz15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It is highly pigmented. It stays on for a while without a primer. UD got it right

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Meaney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like it, don't love it. Too much shimmer for me. Use it but would be happier with a few more matte colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by erinetcetera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE. I use it daily. So versatile. The brush kinda sucks though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by iNabCake

The colours are very pigmented and looks gorgeous!! You can create day to night looks with this pallete alone. I even use the shade " tease " to fill in my brows lol . The brush isn't very good to be honest it pricks my eyelids sometimes but that's okay as long as the eyeshadows are good ^_^ I think €42.00 for this palette is totally worth it! I can use this for years and years and the packaging is really sturdy too ^_^ took me a while to save money for this and I have to say I really love it. For me,I don't need any other eyeshadows if I have the naked2 :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by laylaperdomo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this more than my NAKED!!!

Staying power is good but a primer is a MUST!

Colors are rich, fully pigmented and creamy as expected from UD.