December 21, 2014 | 874 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by nad1a246

Love love love it! As someone who never wears eyeshadow I decided to buy this palette after seeing it pop up everywhere and the rave reviews I'd read about it. In terms of price it is probably the most expensive makeup item I own which explains why it took me a few weeks of deliberating wether I should go for it or not and when the free delivery + 10% off offer appeared on the debenhams website, I just couldn't resist (along with a few other things :o). I love all the colours, they look lovely on and blend well together with the double sided brush included, I've been using it almost everyday, I just love experimenting with deferent combinations from subtle to dramatic looks. I'm not a fan of the lip junkie gloss that came with it, I find it a bit sticky and I'm not really a lip gloss kinda gal, I would have much preferred the UD primer potion that comes with the Naked 1 palette however I have just purchased it separately and hope it is another UD product I can rave about!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 More reviews by alyxayavong

I got this product as soon as it came out. I loved the original naked palette so much so I thought I'd love this too. I personally like warmer tone eyeshadows so I reach for the original naked much more. This is a great palette for people who love cooler tones. I still like it, just don't love it. My favorite colors are bootycall and verve. Bootycall is such a beautiful highlight color and great for all over the lid for an everyday look. Verve is the only shadow I've hit pan on in this palette. I love it for a smokey eye for the night out. I'll probably buy an individual verve when I run out completely. Overall, it's a great palette but the color selection doesn't suit what I prefer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by ChristineKhamp

This palette is a MUST. The eye shadow brush it self is worth the price you pay for this whole set. The staying power with this brand is MAGICAL, with the primer (any primer, I use MAC) or with out. The colors that come with it are very useful, I find myself using and experimenting with every color- all the colors are everyday- daytime appropriate. I love the versatility, they have a good amount of matte colors, which is relieving. But over all, if you have the 50 bucks to splurge, this wont disappoint. You will get well over your money's worth!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Such a perfect palette for a complete look! I feel like the naked 2 really suits more cool toned/fair skins, but it looks great on everyone. I really wish there were a few more matte shades, but all of the colours are so beautiful and velvety soft I cant complain. The black in this palette is the blackest, most matte black I have ever used! The value you get for this is great...definitely worth a buy if you looking for everyday and evening shades all in one place.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Kealeighg1291

I love all of these shadows. Perfect for day time and nights out... I would prefer a few more matte shadows included though. Very easy to blend, my everyday go-to! Absolute staple for anyone looking to building up their make up collection.
Packaging is very sturdy, i know they are well protected in the case.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

Amazing!! My favorite pallete, it has everything you need in one and even comes with a brush. $50 might seem pricey how beer you are getting your money and then some. The shadows have great pigmentation and the shade range is incredible, it has a good mix of matte and shimmery shades perfect for any look!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by thestartsteam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this eyeshadow palette a lot. It contains 12 high quality eyeshadows, and comes with a very nice high quality double ended eyeshadow brush and mini lipgloss. I love the lipgloss, so much so I will repurchase a full sized one when it runs out. I tend to reach for this palette on days when I want to glam up my eyes. I prefer its packaging over the naked palette, because it has a nicer mirror and it is more sturdy, although a bit bulkier. $50 is a bit pricey for an eyeshadow palette, but the quality is there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

this thing is so worth its price. i prefer urban decay shadows over mac shadows in general (with a few exceptions, but the overall pigmentation of UD shadows is better). packaging is sturdy and i love how it clicks whenever it opens and closes. i can wear a different look every day with the same palette. would have loved if there were a few more matte shades, but i'm much more than satisfied with this palette. These are my absolute favorites shades in the palette and how i use them as an everyday look:

Bootycall - inner half of the lid
Half baked - inner half of the eyelid, with
Chopper - applied on the outer half
Tease - crease
Foxy - highlighting the brow bone; blends shadows beautifully
Verve - inner corner and tear duct area

For night time looks i just grab Snakebite and Busted to enhance my crease and outer V, and use Blackout to line my upper lash line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

This was my first Urban Decay eye palettes. I am in love with it. I debated between this one and the original Naked for the longest time. I ended up getting both but I tend to reach for this one more. I find the formula of the shadows to be so smooth on top of my skin with primer. I always feel like the looks I create are so flattering. My go to evenings colors are snakebite, suspect and YDK. I really enjoy some drugstore shadows but when I want to really get a sharp look I reach for this palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Blushaholiclove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I might be one of the last people to just now get the naked 2 palette but I was kind of skeptical.of purchasing since I.had gotten the basics and vice palette and don't care for neither, but just like the first naked palette I was in love, at first I was kind of ticked to see half baked in this palette too, but then I remembered I freaking love half baked and wouldn't mine having a back up, with that being said..I love using half baked over the mobile lid then blended out with tease for a every day look. The reason I gave a2 for packaging is I hadn't had it a week before I was doing my makeup one morning and noticed one of my.shadows had fallen out, luckily it wasn't injured lol, it was half baked my baby, for the price I paid they should make sure their shadows aren't just falling out