November 26, 2014 | 1372 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

This was my first Urban Decay eye palettes. I am in love with it. I debated between this one and the original Naked for the longest time. I ended up getting both but I tend to reach for this one more. I find the formula of the shadows to be so smooth on top of my skin with primer. I always feel like the looks I create are so flattering. My go to evenings colors are snakebite, suspect and YDK. I really enjoy some drugstore shadows but when I want to really get a sharp look I reach for this palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Blushaholiclove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I might be one of the last people to just now get the naked 2 palette but I was kind of skeptical.of purchasing since I.had gotten the basics and vice palette and don't care for neither, but just like the first naked palette I was in love, at first I was kind of ticked to see half baked in this palette too, but then I remembered I freaking love half baked and wouldn't mine having a back up, with that being said..I love using half baked over the mobile lid then blended out with tease for a every day look. The reason I gave a2 for packaging is I hadn't had it a week before I was doing my makeup one morning and noticed one of my.shadows had fallen out, luckily it wasn't injured lol, it was half baked my baby, for the price I paid they should make sure their shadows aren't just falling out

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by sophie94

Absolutely fantastic product. It is defiantly my go to palette. Eyeshadows are excellent quality, long lasting, great pigmentation and blend amazingly! Great value also as you get 12 shadows, a dual ended brush and a lipgloss for €42 would defiantly recommend and repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by bellabelushi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OK so I read all the reviews before deciding to invest in this pallette, as I am quite fussy about eyeshadows and I find UD products best.

Overall, I think its worth the money, although I do have a couple issues with it. The colours are a little repetitive - the metallic shimmery shades are pretty, but you don't need 5 or 6 very similar shades in one pallette (although this is good for blending on the occasions you do want them) and I feel that matte colours are under-represented here. If you use a lot of neutral, matte shades then this isn't really the right selection for you - for example there are a few matte light colours but no browns or matte blacks, which are my go-to colours. Its more for creating going out, evening styles than everyday, which in turn affects the value on a cost per use basis for me.

Cheers beauties :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I feel like people are constantly comparing/contrasting Naked and Naked 2. People are always saying which one they prefer over the other, and how the two are so similar, that they don't feel a need for both, and blah blah blah. I, personally, feel like I can't compare the palettes. They are two very different palettes. What one doesn't have, the other makes up for. I couldn't survive without either one of them, and I wouldn't want to. They both contain absolutely stunning shades, and I mix and match shades from both palettes all the time. Sometimes, I'm even confused on what to use because there are just so many lovely shades to choose from. Both of these are amazing palettes, and I would repurchase in a heartbeat. I also own the Lorac Pro palette, and several Too Faced palettes, but I still find myself reaching for my Nakeds the most. You just can't beat Urban Decay.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Another great product from Urban Decay!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by opus79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This pallette has a good variety of shades that I can use for day/work and also for night/parties. Sometimes I line my eyes with the black shadow instead of using liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Denisedd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Better then the first for day time makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by aurora0917

Here I am... probably the millionth person giving a review on the Naked 2 palette, but here goes:

What I Like:
-I LOVE the packaging, it is the sturdiest palette I own, the mirror is huge, and the two-ended brush that comes with it is something I use daily to apply all my shadows with.
-I am in love with the matte shades. Foxy, Tease, and Blackout are the shades I am closest to hitting pan with, and I use them almost daily.

What I Don't Like:
-I have warm-medium toned skin. While some of these shades may work for others, the majority of the shades in this palette remain untouched simply due to the fact that they just don't "work" on my skin tone.
-The shimmery-ness. Some gals love all the glitz and glitter, but I guess I'm just not one of those gals. While I do use shimmers every now and then, the ones in this palette are just way too metallic and glittery for me to create that neutral, natural look.
-For shade YDK: the fall-out in this one is inevitable. Even with loads of primer, it is a hot glittery mess.

Pigmentation:
-Overall, the pigmentation is pretty decent. Some shades are better than others, so on a 1-5 scale, I'd rate the overall pigmentation of the palette a 4.

Overall:
I'd suggest this palette if you a shimmer shadow lover that has cooler undertones since these shadows tend to lean more toward the cool side. The packaging is the best. Ever. And so is the brush it comes with. But if you tend to look better with warmer shades and shadows and aren't a huge fan of glitter, you should probably steer clear from this palette. So even though most of the shades don't work with my warm skin, I still got value from the brush, mirror, and the 3 matte shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by BeautysWithin16

I own both of the Naked palettes and i have to say this one is my favorite! The palette is quite pricey but i think it is worth the money and hype. I have fair skin so this suits me well and i love it. The colors in this palette are shimmery and more 'pigmented' and suitable for everyday while the first Naked palette is more darker neutral which i tend to lean towards for smokey eyes. The first thing i have to say about Naked 2 is the palette itself is flawless, i love the packaging although i did drop it once and the color "Blackout" broke in half which sucks but hey it did protect it well! I tend to go for more lighter neutrals so if you like more everyday light neutral colors i recommend this. My go to colors in this palette are Half Baked, Bootycall, Tease, Verve, and YDK. These are great everyday colors and you can also turn it into a smokey eye for nighttime! I tend to go for verve on the lid, and tease in the crease and bootycall as a very lightly applied highlight! The colors are easily blendable and definitely so pretty up close and you can even see it from far away, looks great! I have recommended to friends and family and my aunt and cousin bought the 2nd one for thereselves after using mine! I think this is my everyday go to palette and def recommend! Go get it, worth the price! If you are unsure of whether to get the Naked or Naked 2, look up swatches and comparisons you can definitely tell the difference!