Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/18/2013 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is even better!!! So yesss I would buy it again and again!! I have this for myself and as a gift.. Adore it!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I am not a fan if this palette. The colors are much too cool toned for my liking. They're very grey scale and metallic. There are some pros to this palette though like the fact that it has sturdy packaging and a dual end brush. It's still not worth it. The fact that they replaced the travel size primer potion with a crappy lip gloss was a bad move. I wish the Naked 1 palette had the sturdy metal packaging and dual end brush! The Naked 1 palette is still better. The colors are very warm and sexy. It includes colors sutible for everyday wear, yet has some colors great to wear on a night out. Overall the Naked 2 palette was just not for me. If you are considering buying an Urban decay naked palette please try the first one. If you do like those cool tones but don't want to spend $50 on the N2 palette, get the Urban Decay basics palette for $27.

on 7/16/2013 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this palette! I use this almost every day. I do not love the brush that came with it but I use some better eye shadow brushes I already own. I have fair skin and actually prefer Naked 2 to the original Naked Palette. You can create a lot of different looks with this palette. I have some colors that are go to for day looks and couple that a must haves for a nighttime smokey eye. I think the pigmentation of the shadows is great and they go on easily. I plan on buying again when I have finished the palette but I know that will take a while. There is a lot of shadow in there.

on 7/16/2013 1:27:00 AM

What would I do without this palette?! I use it almost daily, so many endless looks. These shadows are easy to work with and look great even without primer. Tease is probably my favorite color, a buttery smooth matte brown. Just not a huge fan of the brush it comes with, but I can live with that.

on 7/15/2013 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This palette won me over the 1st one because the colors seem to pop more and had more mattes to create everyday looks as well. Plus the lady at sephora told me that this palette was better for brown eyes.
At first I hated both the Naked and Naked2 palette because I thought these colors weren't that pigmented. But after having a makeup artist try these colors on me with real eyeshadow brushes, I fell in love. My only complain is that the golds don't really pop when you need it to for a night out which is disappointing since they're a real necessity. But other than that I love all the eyeshadows and there are so many types of smokey eyes I can create with this palette.The matte black eyeshadow is what drew me in because it can be used as a liner too which is always a plus.
The double ended brush is okay, not good for blending in, the shadow side of the brush is good for the inner corners.
The lipgloss is just unnecessary, I mean seriously I was going to get the 1st palette because it came with the popular primer potion which obviously goes well with an EYESHADOW palette but oh well.

on 7/13/2013 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product- a staple in my makeup bag! It has such a lovely selection of colours to use and they never seem to run out, I am yet to even see a dent in any of the colours. While it's quite expensive, I would still say that it's incredibly value for money- definite must-have

This palette is a cool-toned version of the original Naked palette, which has more warm-toned shadows (think bronzy golds and warm browns). I'm not usually one for cooler toned shadows but this palette is an exception. The colors are gorgeous and you can easily create many different day or night looks with them. The formula on these shadows are excellent, Urban Decay quality...buttery smooth, blendable, and pigmented. However, I did experience some fallout with some of the shadows (YDK) but it was easy to fix. My favorite day time look is chopper on the lids, tease in the crease, busted in the outer corners, booty call in the inner tear ducts, and foxy as a highlight :) As I said in my original Naked palette review, the pricing is fair considering the fact that you are getting 12 full-sized shadows, double ended brush, and mini lipgloss.

on 7/11/2013 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love the colors packaging was nice... But the eye shadows irritate my eyes. I was told to try a primer but still the glittery colors irritate badly.

I was debating between this and the original one, but opted for this one bc the packaging is sturdier. Honestly, i regret that decision bc these colors are a lil hard to work with. Its more of a night palette. The shimmer colors have fallout which sucks. This palette is good but i'd rather much have the original. I did like the little lipgloss that comes with it though. The brush thats included is meh.

on 7/9/2013 6:08:00 AM

YES, yes, yes... I would buy it again and again and again. Price is really not that much when youo think that you will be using these wonderful colours many many times in months to come. Texture is beautiful, easy to apply and blends together easily (except when you make a beginners mistake and do not allow your primer to dry! but that's whole another story). Colours are vibrant though I do wish there are more matt colours in the pallete I cannot really say it is a minus because those that are not are not at all 'all out there in your face shiny'. I am a special fan of 'bootycall' colour which goes with literally all the others in the package and gives that feminine shimmer to your eye. The only one I am not too wild about is 'foxy' as it is a bit on a too yellow side for my very pale skin. But this palette overall is SO worth it! Brush is very useful too.

Popular Palettes