October 25, 2014 | 918 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by carcher7

I didn't love this. This was no coverage for my 36 year old skin. I guess these BB creams aren't targeted to women who have less than great skin. I didn't like the way it felt on my face either. I could feel it, yet I couldn't see any improvement while wearing. Not good.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this when BB creams were only just really getting popular in the UK and at the time they did one primary colour which was sort of inbetween light and deep, leaving it to be a sort of orangey/medium tone.
I don't particularly like this product, it broke me out a lot last year when i wore it in the summer and if you have oily skin don't even consider this product! No matter how much powder i used over it my face was like a grease bath at the end of the day! Most importantly it didn't do as it claimed, all my blemishes/dark circles/discolouration were still there (surprise surprise), this was pretty much a light foundation to me and a very orange one at that!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by erinbrittannyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Color tint on this is a little bit orange. But it's a great product. I adore the smell, it may be too overpowering for some people though. But I actually liked that fact a lot. A little too think for me but it does it's job.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by AllyLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have combination/oily skin with hormonal breakouts. My skin is also quite sensitive. I figured a BB Cream would be a great alternative to clogging my pores with foundation every day so I thought I'd give this one a try. I don't have anything good to say about it unfortunately because it made my face look like an oil slick and almost instantly caused irritation and bumps. It wasn't designed with me in mind but perhaps it would be good for very dry skin?

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by MelihaP

This BB cream is amazing on my face! It gives me a glow and it covers just enough to look absolutely natural. It goes on smooth and gives a brilliant finish. It is amazing!

...but it breaks me out. As a result, it is completely useless to me. It is supposed to be a blemish balm and it breaks me out...how ironic.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Maddy136

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice product, as my first by cream I'm really impressed!! It evens out my skin time with minimal coverage and it lasted all day, it is a little dark for me and shiny so I just put some matte powder on top. It's not the best coverage in my pimple so I put done extra concealer in top and its a perfect look for school or running some quick errands

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by RanaXO

Well, I really wanted to try this since every beauty guru was talking about it. I decided to order from Walmart and buy this bb cream because I was already ordering makeup from sephora. Anyways, that night I went out and found the bb cream and I was really surprised because you can't find that many stuff in Egypt. So I was like why not. I went home and tried it on, and it did a good job on moisturizing but didn't cover anything! Personally, I'm scared to use this again..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

This is honestly one of the worst makeup products, I've ever bought. like.. EVER!

The hole idea of a BB cream, is a really light weight foundation mixed with some moistruazer, that are gonna look super natural and glowing, but still gives your skin coverage.

This "BB-cream" does nothing good for me.
1. It feels super greasy and heavy on the skin, 2. it has a really strong and weird smell, and 3. it breaks me out. After 1 week of using this my skin turned red.

Won't recommend it at all. Try their BB cream for oily skin, it's sooo good.

btw. the colour range is seriously the worst. The light version is very dark and orange.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by lolliepoppies

I'm asian and got the medium shade but it's top dark for me :( it's like a tinted moisturiser not on the bb cream side. Good thing that it didn't broke me out

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by jmmcd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't really know why this is getting such low reviews except for the Asian BB cream craze. Personally, I can't use them... considering I'm multi-racial and it's hard enough to find a match for my light olive complexion among American makeup products. But I also am more of a tinted moisturizer fan than I am a foundation fan, and I find many BB creams on the market are just too heavy to be comfortable for me. The Garnier BB cream has turned out to be a perfect fit for me - it's lightweight and soaks right in to my skin like a moisturizer, but leaves behind fine light reflecting pigment that makes a noticeable difference in my complexion, leaving it smoother and brighter and minimizing pores... this alone makes such an improvement that the lack of coverage isn't missed at all. If I need coverage that badly, I have concealer for that. But with this cream, even if I'm in a rush (single mommy, it happens a lot) I can just use this as my normal morning skin care regimen (moisturizer) and go... knowing that I STILL look a lot better than I would without "makeup"... but it doesn't feel like makeup at all... I don't feel it on my face at all.

The SPF is a bonus... I don't need a heavy SPF... and the titanium and zinc ones tend to make me break out... so the oxy in this is perfect for me. And FYI, the SPF factor does not mean ANYTHING in regards to how well a product protects your skin from the sun. It translates in to how many HOURS it will protect you. SPF 15 is good enough for most people unless you plan on being under a sun lamp overnight or something. Some people have such lily white skin that they need a higher SPF, but that isn't the case for most people. There really should NOT be so many negatives being given for this being only SPF 15. MOST makeup products are only SPF 15 anyways....

As a moisturizer, I must say this is excellent. It hasn't agitated my skin or caused breakouts, and it balances my skin well enough that I'm pretty much at the same oil content at the end of the day as I was at the start (i.e. no oil slicks around my T zone). It's actually improved my skin texture over time by minimizing pores, smoothing fine lines, and generally brightening my complexion. I even look good without it now. :) And it's done wonders for my neck, which was suffering from years of neglect (it wasn't until my mid-twenties that I figured out I needed to be treating my neck along with my face). It may not pack the MOST skin beneficial ingredients, but it certainly does pack the important ones... like vitamin C for example, which can help reverse skin damage. While it may be lacking for those 40+, I can definitely see it being a good fit for the 20-30+ crowd.

BTW, I'm turning 30 this year, and I look like I'm still in my teens. I've taken VERY good care of my skin through tons of self education from my early teens on up. Don't fall in to the hype and just go for products that list the most "natural" ingredients or some BS like that. Actually learn what those ingredients do... how they affect your skin... so when you shop for a new product, you can read the ingredient list and have a good idea of what that product is actually capable of (and also know what ingredients to steer clear of). A BB cream isn't meant to be some sort of miracle whip. It's just meant to make your makeup routine a little simpler. Your REAL skin treatment should be coming in to play at night while you sleep, ANYWAYS, since that's when your skin actually replenishes itself.

BTW, CVS recently released their own version of this BB cream which I must say is quite good. I got it BOGO or something like that plus $2 instant coupons on ea. so I almost got them for free. If I remember correctly, the normal price is $10, so it's quite a good deal in comparison to Garnier's retail price.