August 27, 2014 | 1734 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by EmceeMorgan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I picked this up without reading any reviews for it and I really regret it. I have combination skin that isn't terribly acne prone and I wanted something that wouldn't leave me with dry, burning skin so I picked this up. Unfortunately, it leaves my T-Zone very shiny and oily after only a few hours, and it doesn't get that way normally, which really bothered me. I don't know if I'm even going to finish this bottle before I switch to something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2009 11:49:00 AM More reviews by kittykat18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This cleanser is mild and I like the fact that it doesn't dry my skin out as much as other anti-acne cleansers. I have only used it for a week so far so I will give it more time to see it's effectivess but my skin feels great so far! I also follow this with a mask for best results. Love the smell!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by grapesandcherries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff comes in a bottle with one of the foam tops and a clear cap. this did not help my acne at all. the product claims to give you a clear complexion and it doesnt. it smells kind of like the natural food smell, its hard to explain and it comes out in a foam form but it doesnt give you much in a pump.

*I recently tried using this again and for some reason it worked! Maybe it was because I used a exfoliating sponge with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by CarrieSue47

As far as drugstore brand cleansers go, I do think this entire brand is overpriced. It's okay as a cleanser but doesn't have any more acne fighting power than clean and clear or neutrogena. I'd rather splurge for a professional product and see results than waste my time on a mediocre face wash with expensive packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Lau

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The ingredients are pretty decent. The packaging is good, as the pump is very convenient, and the wash does a good job with cleaning your face (removes make-up as well). Overall, leaves you with a good feeling, not too dry and tight, and also removes the oil. It gives you a fresh face and makes your skin look clear after it is washed. Pretty good!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2009 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Margirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this product worked well on my acne prone skin. My skin looks even tone as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by CoverGirl74

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

the Aveeno clear complection foaming cleanser works great...i love it! it prevents breakouts and it evens out my skin tone!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sparklystar1234

This is a very gentle and natural cleanser with no harsh fragrances. It did an okay job cleansing my skin,nothing special. The packaging is nice but the dispenser sometimes clogs. The price and availability is also great.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Nkruythoff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

YIKES!! This stuff made my face a disaster. Utterly drying and made my face break out left and right. I cannot to Salicylic Acid

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by samaraiv

i really love this cleanser, it is perfect for my combination skin, it won't dry out your skin nor leaves oily residues on your face, the price of this cleanser is reasonable and 2 pumps are enough for the entire face.