Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyethylene, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI 77266, Bronze Powder/CI 77400, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891]

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

If you want an amazingly glowy, bronze eye look, this will deliver. I was amazed at how pigmented and soft the eyeshadows were! This is amazing stuff! My only complaint would be that the dark brown shade seems to crumble whenever I'm clumsy and drop the palette, though that's mostly my fault. :)

One of the best drugstore palettes available (and also the cheapest!). I really love this palette and find EVERY color to be pigmented and great. At first I wasn't a fan of the right half of the palette but I just didn't use it the right way and never got under that initial layer of the pan. This is my 2nd repurchase and I have found the eyeshadows get creamier the deeper you get. This is not a 5 start palette because the dark brown color has broken in both of my palettes. So I have 2 half used palettes with no dark brown color. The dark brown color by itself is very dangerous to use...I would barely touch it with my brush and it would shift around the entire pan--so soft. Maybe too soft.

Outstanding! The shade labelled 8 in the picture is a dupe for a Too Faced shadow called Label Whore, which is a beautiful, unique brown with blue iridescent shimmer. It and the green are stand-alone shades. The dark olive green is so great for the crease, too. I love the olive smoky look you can achieve with this palette, and I've gotten this for Christmas for several ladies on my list because it is so easy to use, affordable, and universally flattering. Absolutely recommend this for anyone, veteran or rookie to makeup.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have never tried Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadows before because I'm not really into drug store eyeshadows but this stuff is AMAZING! I am so pleasantly surprised by it. The palette cost around $4.99CAD which is dirt cheap for an eyeshadow palette of this quality. The packaging is alright I feel like the lid is fragile and will break in a purse so that's my only negative point about this palette. The quality of the shadows is amazing for the price, they are very pigmented and have very little fallout which is awesome. They're easy to blend and there are so many combinations that are possible with these colours. This is a great day time to night time palette and if you're just starting out with makeup and don't want to splurge on higher end products then this is just for you.:)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just love all the wet n wild eyeshadow palettes its very inexpensive awesome quality. this one is one of my fav palette for everyday look, its very pigmented soft easy to blend and comes with gorgeous colors! long lasting!!!! what else could you ask for? if you havent tried this eyeshadow palatte you better run go get some!! you wont be disappointment!

This is such a beautiful palette! The color are really pigmented and very soft and silky. I am in love with the reddish green duochrome on the bottom right. The only downside to this palette is that the eyeshadows are very delicate and prone to cracking and fallout, but it is a very good deal for only $5.

First off, these eyeshadows are so pigmented! The colors are gorgeous, all of them. I love every one except the bottom left one, it's okay. They are so creamy. The only problems I have with these shadows are there is a lot of fallout, so tap your brushes first or it will be horrible. The second is, do not blend them too much or it will appear you only have one color on. They will become one, lol (: But overall, love, love these shadows!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have to repurchase this because mine droped while inside my bag and still broke :( All of the wet'n'wild pallettes I have purchased have been amazing in texture and pigmentation quality and this is no exception. I loved the colors in this pallette and quite a few og there pallettes in gerneral have dupes for MAC shadows. The brown blue shadow in this pallette is a dupe for MACs Club e/s just more of a reder brown. This shadows were the perfect nuetrals with a twist. I definitly recommed this for anyone plus they are dirt cheap!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This palette has become my GO-TO. Great Pigmentation. Soft but not too soft/loose where you get excess fallout in the pan as you swipe (some of ELFs shadows are like that). I dont use the colors as they were intended to be used (i.e brow bone eyelid and crease shades) You definitely get bang for you buck with this eyeshadow palette.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

These eyeshadows are so pigmented, I love them! I have similar colors in MAC but these have a richer texture and better color payoff! This palette is ridiculously affordable. The only cons I can think of is the cheap packaging (conducive to broken shadows when dropped or bumped around), and a small amount of fall out you might get with the darker shadows.

Video Reviews & Tutorials