April 20, 2014 | 1782 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 4:02:00 AM More reviews by Aleppanen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am using this on off as the shade during the winter time is slightly off so I tend to use another foundation now at day time and this one for the evening look. I am very happy it covers my couperosa and it lasts very well. Like I said the only thing is the shade, which is little bit off now. That said great coverage and little goes a long way. I actually have two bottles of this already so I will definitely continue repurchasing. Great for combination skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by peronce

This foundation is nice on my skin. She is just wonderful for my combination/oily complexion and smell terrific. It is very easy to apply with a brush (I use the 188), or how I like it better just using my fingers. It feels so light weight on my skin and looks very natural. They only thing I would like for her is to last more, on me it just lasted 6 hours. Other than that, wonderful!
Just make sure you shake it very well before you use it, as is water based.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by alise1968

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this foundation. With a little moisturizer underneath, it gives a light and natural coverage that lasts all day. I swap using it with a tinted moisturizer. The smell is that classic Chanel that makes you feel pretty having it on. Very nice product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by morphy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought both the liquid and compact cream formulations of this. The compact cream creates glowing skin, but also shows if you look up close. The liquid disappears into my skin and just makes it look better without that "I'm wearing makeup" look. I break out very easily and was worried about this clogging pores, but it hasn't (Note: I do use a Clarisonic and AHAs regularly). I wear this in BR10, a very pale cool shade that is incredibly difficult to find in other brands, for some reason. Thank you Chanel! Will keep buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

This is the most expensive foundation I own, and I'm still kind of on the fence about it. I picked mine up for $45, and I think that's the price most places, which is expensive for a such a small bottle. The pros: The finish of this is awesome. I have oily-combination skin, and it doesn't make me look super shiny, as long as I blot around midday. It just gives you a slightly dewy look, without going overboard, which I love. If you have drier skin and can get away without a powder, it's even better. The cons: It's definitely not a full coverage foundation. I always have to use concealer to cover blemishes or redness. I also find that because of the watery consistency, I have to use a bit more product than I'd like. Granted, these aren't secrets. You can see that as soon as you swatch this, and I knew what I was getting, but just be aware if you're considering purchasing for the first time. Overall, I'd recommend this if you're looking for a very polished, youthful looking finish. If you're looking for a full coverage matte product, you might want to go elsewhere. I love this for special nights and when I'm taking photos, and I'll definitely re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by freerunhen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overally I would recommend it for dry/normal skin. My oily skin looks with it like an oily pancake.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 6:59:00 AM More reviews by roomie97

Gorgeous foundation!!! :)
it is more like a product that is in between a tinted moisturizer and a foundation. because it has better coverage than a tinted moisturizer but less coverage than a foundation. overall, this foundation really makes my skin look dewy and glowing and just AH-MAZING even though i have quite a bad skin! :)

the only thing is that it feels as though it gets a little darker after about 4 hours of applying it..... urgh

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by ParfumLust

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm cool toned and pretty pale. Chanel hasn't always had foundations that were cool enough for me so I love this range. I wear a BR12 (winter) and BR22 (summer). I'm a Mac NW15-20, Laura Mercier Tender Rose, Revlon Ivory and Shell.

This is my HG foundation. It's lightweight and doesn't feel heavy on my skin (although I often cut it with a little moisturizer.) It doesn't make my oily skin greasy. In fact, it's the only foundation I've ever worn without powdering that lasted all day. It just looks amazing on me. People often compliment my skin when I wear this product and that rarely happens with other foundations. The product is so good that I really don't mind the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by doofus7734

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Disappointed. The darn color changes on me. I was expecting more for the price. It sits in my drawer. My quest for a great foundation continues.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by 123finallyfriday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a makeup-addict, I love trying the newest of the newest all the time, especially in the skin department, så when I on the rare occasion actually finish a product, I KNOW it has been amazing. This foundation was perfect for me, though I have somewhat of an oily skin, I still like to have a slight natural glow, this foundation made my skin look perfectly natural, while not drying it out or making it look to matte and flat, it made my pores apear smaller which is one of the most important things for me personally and it lasted well on my skin. I would say it last all day, but needs a good blot or powdering at the end of the day (for me anyway)
will repurchase. Its not my everyday foundation, but I just need to have it.