April 16, 2014 | 977 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Lash Accelerator

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by mascaraobsessedlexx

Okay so i was very excited to use this product & i loved the way it seperated my eyelashes untill the next morning after i put some on & curled my lashes a chunk of my eyelashes came out i was so suprised sad and upset that this mascara could actually take out my eyelashes! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT IF YOU WANT TO BE EYELASHLESS,! ))))));

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Rexina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really do love this mascara. Makes my eyelashes thick and long. I've only been using this for a week, so I don't know if the grow complex works yet! But I will buy it again for sure!

Update! Yes, my lashes has grown longer. Still love the mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by HRivera1923

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am on my 2nd tube of this mascara. I will continue to buy it as long as it is available because it really does work. I have naturally very short, and light lashes, and within 2 weeks of using this mascara, I noticed a big difference in the length of my lashes. The results continued to get better and better with daily use. It does not clump, it is a thin formula. My only gripe is that it should have a tighter filter because a lot of product comes out on the wand, but that is easily fixed with a swipe of a paper towel.
Also, I have NOT been able to find this in Waterproof.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Greendelirium

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara. a good wand, it doesnt clump (although now mine is nearing the end of the tube, so it is a little chunkier) it goes on nicely and it really did grow my lashes! i could def tell a difference after a few weeks of every day use. it takes a little longer to dry than most of my other mascaras, but thats not an issue for me. I absolutely would and have recommended this to friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 3:44:00 AM More reviews by x3caseey

The best mascara ever! I've loved all of the Rimmel mascaras that I've tried but this one is my favourite so far. It doesn't clump at all and adds brilliant length and thickness. The colour is jet black and stays that way through out the day. It doesn't flake at all but is easy to remove using wipes or cleanser. Also, the wand's really easy to use and makes it easy to reach all of your lashes. I get loads of complements when wearing this mascara - I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by brookebmfa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my favorite mascara for such a long time!
pros:
-doesn't clump
- gives you lots of length
-no flaking
-stayed on all day

cons:
- really wet, so it takes a long time to dry
- didn't really grow my eyelashes as it advertised

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Claire1747

This mascara is amazing! Definitely my favorite ever! (I currently have probably 15 different mascaras --addiction-- so that is saying something). It goes on very well and is not clumpy at all, but still well defined (I find that most mascaras that don't clump may as well be clear because they barely add any definition). It is a little bit wet, but I think that helps it go on well - you just have to be a bit more careful to not smear it all over your eyelids (so don't use it when you're in a hurry lol).
As for the lengthening of the lashes, mine are definitely longer! I have outrageously stumpy eyelashes that are almost invisible without mascara (even though I have dark hair) and after using this, they are significantly easier to curl (yay!!).

Overall, definitely a fantastic product and I will be a repeat buyer!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by MarissaRissaMarie

I bought this mascara about 3 weeks ago and I have definitely seen an increase in both length and volume since. No matter what kind of mascara I use, I always manage to hit my eyelid with the brush as I'm putting on the mascara and I noticed after about 2 weeks of using this mascara, that the mascara dots on my eyelids are now further up, closer to my eyebrow. Aside from how much longer and fuller they look when I'm not wearing the mascara, the dots I get on my eyelids from applying the mascara has also been an indicator of how much my eyelashes have grown lol. Now I've also been using Physician's Formula eyeliner for lash length too. I don't if using an extra lengthener has made the difference or not.
The only thing I really don't like about this mascara, is the brush. It's very scratchy so I have to be careful when trying to start applying from the lash line.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Gyudy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best mascara I've ever tried. Lenghtens, defines and gives some volume. Doesn't flake or smudge, lasts on the lashes and the tube doesn't dry out too fast. The brush is perfect: not too big and well shaped, without those rubbery things that my lashes don't seem to like too much. I've already repurchased twice: this is never happened before, so... This have to mean something!

Edit: see my review of Bourjois Volume Fast & Perfect ;-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by camilla8

I really like this mascara. Doesn't make me have raccoon eyes by the end of the day and overall gives me pretty lashes. I've used it for several months (not daily but almost) and I don't see any legthening or anything of that sort, but I still like it and would buy again.