Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara

3.7

Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, PVP, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, PPG 26 Buteth 26, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Caffeine, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Apigenin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide 17, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oleanic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide 1, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate

on 7/15/2011 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely am in love with this mascara. I've been using it for the last few months as it makes my lashes look amazing. I noticed that in a few weeks, my lashes were thicker and most definitely longer! This is definitely one of my HG products!

on 7/12/2011 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this mascara for at least 5-6 months and I love it! I have definitely seen an improvement in my lashes; they look fuller and longer. I have light, straight, short lashes, and I love what this mascara does to them. It doesn't at all clump and doesn't become "chunky". There isn't as much curl to it, but I don't think any mascara will do that for my lashes because of how they are. I will continue to stick with this one!

on 7/9/2011 8:55:00 PM

this really helped make my lashes look longer but it doesnt hold a curl well since its not waterproof. overall really good product

I finally managed to get my hands on this in of all places, duty free shop at Changi Airport last month. Can you believe that everyone was so sold on this item that it could not ever be found in the entire island of Singapore? I've heard good things about it so I decided to try it out. It was a mixed experience of sorts. On one hand, it was really easy to apply, no clumping no matter how many times you swipe, and it adds decent length and some degree of curl to the eyelash. Nonetheless because it's non-waterproof (or least it doesnt say it's waterproof in the description and the drugstore SA wasn't helpful), the thing smudged, perhaps just as badly as Diorshow's Iconic. Cheap price, good applicator design, but unless it comes waterproof, this should also be a miss for all mascara fans.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My HG mascara. The best mascara I have ever used to date! It lengthens and volumizes wonderfullly without the clumpy-ness and the pigmentation makes me lashes stand out. I am on my 3rd tube of this and I have 4 back ups! I am so afraid they will stop making it. I would be devastated. although I can say that I havn't seen a difference with the growth of mylashes, the formulation of this is to die for

on 6/29/2011 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I was super excited to buy this mascara because I was on YouTube watching reviews. I was hearing rave reviews on this mascara. I heard it was lengthening and defining. I was also drawn in by the lash growing complex.

The brush was very different from the usual brush. It tapered at the ends and was a medium size. The bristles weren't fibrous like most Maybelline mascaras, but they weren't rubbery like CoverGirl Lash Blast. The bristles were more of a hard plastic type.

When I first put it on I was fairly happy. It didn't lengthen as much as I expected, but maybe I got my hopes up too much. However I will say that this mascara is very pigmented. Now if you apply incorrectly it can get clumpy easily, but if you work with it the brush will work for you. I would say the brush is meant for defining and the formulation is meant for clumping.

The formulation is very extremely wet. It's one of the wettest I've used thus it was also the one mascara that didn't hold my curl at all. NO CURL. Curl is pretty important to me because if there is no curl I cannot even see my lashes.

Removal is my favorite part because you don't have to rub it off. It's very easy to remove. I just go into the shower and gently touch my lashes, and then the mascara just runs right off.

OVERALL, It's fairly lengthening, it's extremely dark, it does NOTHING for curl, it's clumpy if used incorrectly and it's okay for volume. (If you try to build volume you'll probably clump.)

*One thing I have to say is that I tried reapply mascara later and some lashes fell out. So don't do that.*

on 6/28/2011 11:42:00 AM

I bought this mascara after hearing great reviews about it. It's a pretty average mascara, it's the not worst one on the market but it's certainly not the best. The brush is actually really good, it contours the lashes and really volumizes them. It doesn't leave them thick and luscious but sometimes mascaras that are thick can be very clumpy, which this product isn't.

The thing I like about Rimmel mascaras is that there is LOADS in them that last forever and they are worth their money.

on 6/27/2011 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This mascara is okay except I find that it only tends to elongate the center lashes and the outer and inner lashes remain the same. In fact it's actually a struggle to apply the mascara to them! I thought I was the only one but my friend seems to have the same problem

on 6/24/2011 3:38:00 PM

Overall I like this mascara, it gives me nice defined lashes, no clumps and really lengthens them! It's better at lengthening then volumizing but still nice mascara! You can really layer it up if you wait a couple minutes between layers as this mascara, or the mascara wand so much, doesn't clump at all so gives you chance to layer up!

I would repurchase this mascara, however, I would say that for night time I would probably wear this with a blacker more volumizing mascara on top to add more volume!

on 6/21/2011 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Too heavy and the formula is a little too wet. I do like a light layer when I only want to lengthen my lashes a bit though.