Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 5/31/2012 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This is my go-to drug store mascara. It makes my lashes thick without clumping. I have longish lashes but love the thickness this adds, it makes my lashes look like false ones. Bonus is that it doesnt flake or smudge yet still washes off easily.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have tremendous problems with mascara--I wear rgp lenses, I had a corneal transplant a few years ago, I have the OILIEST eyelids on the planet, I have allergies that make me teary--and yet I feel like I really can't do without it. I have tried different brands at different price points and I have come across some very good mascaras that work for me. Most of the ones that do are expensive and hard to get so I keep trying ds mascaras when they are on sale to see if I can find one that works for me. I have tried most of CG's Lash Blast line and picked this one up because it was a special edition white tube (for the Olympics, I think) that really caught my eye and it was on sale. I tried it without expecting much (I've been pretty underwhelmed with the other CG mascaras I've tried). To my great surprise, I found that I love this. It makes my eyelashes look ridiculously long and curled. It doesn't irritate my eyes and stays put in south Texas summer weather. It does crumble a bit late in the day so I do remove it when I get home and I know that I am not going out anymore. I usually use some sort of oil on my face to remove makeup (I use the DHC brand or organic coconut oil) and that does help with removal. I do not have problems with the applicator being so large and find that it does coat all of my eyelashes. My husband even commented on how good my eyes looked which was nice. I will definitely be buying this again and hope that the regular orange tube works as well as the special edition white tube.

on 5/31/2012 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love it! Thickens lashes, not too dry, not too wet, does not smudge. It is a little difficult to remove but works so well that I don't mind. Throwing out all my other mascaras because this is all I need.

I am a really big fan of the covergirl lashblast mascaras. I find this volumizing version to be near perfect for me. It's very volumizing and it gives you a decent amount of length all without clumping, which is a must for me. The formula is on the dryer side which is what I prefer and I don't notice any flaking even though it's not water proof. Well worth your money!

on 5/30/2012 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This mascara separates well and gives you voluminous lashes, however it sheds like a beast! A couple hours later if I'm lucky my mascara has simply vanished, if I'm not its all over my cheeks and as lovely as little black mascara clumps are for a complexion it doesn't make me happy.

on 5/28/2012 7:00:00 PM

Ugh... clumpy mascara, smudges, smells. Worst mascara I've ever tried! Complete waste of money.

on 5/27/2012 11:04:00 PM

Best mascara ever! I have been using this stuff for about three years now and have tried others but nothing ever compares. I have nothing eyelashes and this stuff plumps them up like they are false. My favorite drugstore makeup product for sure!!

on 5/22/2012 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

New favorite mascara. I have not experimented with a new mascara in a while, for the past year I have been using the Maybelline One by One, which I still love, but lately I have been wanting something a little more "dramatic". So I decided to shake things up, and I bought this instead of my regular mascara. I am so glad I did! It does exactly what it says: VOLUME! It really makes my lashes look a lot darker, and thicker, and draws a lot of attention to my eyes. Some people find the fat, thick wand a bit difficult to use, but I love it! Makes application quick and easy, which is what I need in the morning when I am getting ready for school.
This mascara is totally worth a try, girls.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This has been my go-to mascara for about 5 years now. I'm a bit of a mascara junkie ... i will absolutely not leave the house without mascara.

I tried dozens of mascaras...included the touted Maybelline Great Lash. Didn't like them at all...seemed to do nothing for my naturally long, but very sparse lashes (I am also gifted with tiny eyes).

I gave this a try one day and fell in love. It made my lashes look fantastic. Believe me, though -- USE AN EYELASH CURLER. It makes a HUGE difference. This mascara looks 10x better when you use an eyelash curler first, although it still looks great when you skip the curler too.

I have tried the Lash Blast length mascara, as well as the length + volume mascara. I still always go back to this one -- it seems to work the best. Also, avoid getting the waterproof formula....my non-waterproof one stays all day anyway and is less of a pain to get off later.

on 5/20/2012 10:34:00 PM

HOLYGRAIL. Omg. I use this mascara every single day for school.
My eyelashes are naturally thin, and short I would say.
They make my eyelashes super volumnized, dark, and long. Not long to the point where it looks like spider legs.
I love it, as it never clumped or flaked on me.
It even curls my lashes even when I don't use an eyelash curler.

Video Reviews & Tutorials