October 26, 2014 | 861 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by nick18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product honestly was one of the worst mascaras ive ever tried. It did nothing for my lashes maybe some thickness but made them look unattractive. I was really dissapointed since everyone raves about it, maybe the non waterproof isnt as good idk but I will never buy this again and also all of cover girls lash blast wands are the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by chipmunkvoice

As far as mascaras go... i'd say Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume is one of the best. Best drugstore hands down and even better some of the department store brands! Will continue to purchase this over and over as it never disappoints. Its a black black (not dull or grey), it holds a curl well, volumizes and lengthens enough, and lasts quite a while without smudging (I have oily lids so a little smudging is always expected) Great value too. The fatter brush needs getting used to but i'd say this is my HD at the moment.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by bonstamonsta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't know what it is about Cover Girl mascaras, but I really love'em! This specific mascara comes in a fat orange tube and it's a gem!!! I have decent size lashes but I could use a lil volume to make them look fuller. I find that darkening my lashes always gives that voluminous look which is why I wanted to try this one. I am soooo NOT disappointed. And you can't beat the price. Target has massive sales on this mascara so I can usually find it for about 6$US. Its great! I apply about 2 coats and my lashes are definitely BAM and WOW!!! But I do use a curler. this mascara doesn't weigh my lashes down and it doesn't smudge either. Simple water and cleanser will wash this right off. Soooo easy and great results. try it! You will luv it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by ashleyford

My favorite drugstore mascara! Goes on well, gives me amazing results, no problem with it lasting... it's not very waterproof but it doesn't claim to be and I don't expect it. I love it! Much better than the other Cover Girl mascaras in the lash blast line that I've tried. Wonderful!

I also have a couple other friends who have tried this who aren't on MUA, and they all love it too! :) I don't find many people who don't really love this mascara once they try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by averagetoasterr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this mascara everyday and I love it! I have thin lashes and this mascara is great at holding a curl. I like putting mascara on my bottom lashes and it stays on without smudging and giving me raccoon eyes. This mascara really opens up my eyes and makes my entire face look beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

PROS:
Cheap
gives me long lashes in 2 coats
pretty packaging
doesn't clump

CONS:
the brush is HUGE so it kinda makes it diffcult to put on and not get it all over your eyelid.
Comes off very easily I wish I've gotten waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by ajohan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my go-to mascara. It doesn't clump as much as most other mascaras and it does a good job coating my lashes with a minimal amount of fuss. My lashes don't flake a lot and they feel soft and natural. If you aren't looking for anything too dramatic, this might be a good mascara for you.

On my hunt for the perfect mascara I have ventured out and left the safety of Lash Blast Volume behind, but every time I find myself returning to the haven that my go-to mascara provides. I'm sure someday soon I will get the two-year itch and return to the eternal quest, but I'm not certain there is anything better out there for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by neveralways142

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually bought this product on a whim at the grocery store. I had run out of my usual Maybelline Falsies mascara that I get from the drugstore, and thought I might as well try this. I'm a fan of the rubbery/plasticy brushes compared to the normal bristle ones. I didn't know how well this mascara would work, but I was pleasantly surprised. The mascara definitely gave me both length and volume without looking clumpy, which was great. It was a tad more expensive than the mascara I usually get, but not horrible. I'm definitely a penny pincher when it comes to makeup, but I would buy this again. I like the look of the packaging, but sometimes my cap has a hard time screwing back on all the way, which annoys me, because then the mascara drys out faster. Probably just a bad cap, but other than that, good mascara. I'm going to keep trying others to see what my favorite volumizing mascara is, but this is one of the best!

UPDATE: This is currently my favorite and most repurchased mascara. Love the volume and separation it gives, it always makes my lashes look stunning. I give this mascara 5 stars now because I always come back to it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Stephxx16

I have a love and hate relationship with this product. The way I like to have my eyelashes look seem to come from mascara's that have a bit of a drier formula. This mascara is quite wet and the first couple uses make my lashes look really ... well not what I prefer. But once the formula dries up a bit I am in love with this product! Granted, I don't follow the 3 month rule where after using a mascara for 3 months you throw it out. So once my mascara starts to get drier and drier to me it works even greater !

I still rate this 4/5 because even when the formula is wet it still does a great job with my lashes just not the best and the results when the formula is drier is amazing for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by NaturalGirl1116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara can't hold a curl very well, I think the formula is too heavy. Also the brush is to big to reach the tiny lashes and makes them clump. Overall it's an average drugstore mascara but I wouldn't buy again.