April 16, 2014 | 1560 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2008 1:29:00 AM More reviews by barbiedollcurves

I bought this at target because I needed a new concealer/foundation duo, so it was cheap and it matches my color really well. I used it ONCE. I moisturized a ton (because I was switching from a mositurizing foundation to a nonmoisturizing concealer). it instantly made my skin peel. its coverage was horrible. didn't do anything to my dark circles. after I topped it with powder, the pimples and redness were slightly minimized. but this thing was so useless. it was like 4.27 at target in ca. not worth your pennies. trust.

EDIT APRIL4; wow. I used my friends true match concealer one day just because I didn't want to use foundation because my friends say I use too much, I used this. Instead of blending it into my skin, I patted it into my skin. Then I finally saw GREAT results. No peeling, good coverage, it was light, but it made me feel like my skin looked good. it doesn't break me out, but my cap cracked! wtf?! I'm using my friends true match next time. there's waay more in it, and she never uses it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I think this is an okay concealer, especially because it's quite inexpensive. I paid $5 CA for mine.
ivory matches my fair complexion well, and it minimizes the appearance of scars, redness, and uneven skin tone. It's slightly moisturizing too, and doesn't irritate my skin.
Unfortunately it doesn't quite cut it for me though, it doesn't cover blemishes very well because it's so runny, and it doesn't stay on all day. I don't like the packaging, it's bulky.
If you need very minimal coverage, this is great for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2007 7:33:00 PM More reviews by mg84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is the longest i've waited to review a product. I first bought this about a year ago, and i've been using it ever since :). I use this primarily for my under eye circles, and also on my lids (as a base for eye makeup) and i have to say, i have become pretty comfortable with this concealer. In my experience, it goes on smoothly, has a nice texture, and doesn't irritate my skin. It doesn't clog pores. I have this in Natural Beige, which seems to be a fairly good color match for me. My dark circles are a little difficult to conceal in general, so i didn't expect for this concealer to completely cover them, but it certainly does help to lighten them up a little bit - which is ok with me. Overall, I think this is a nice basic concealer that most people would like. If you're ever in a situation where you need a cheapy one asap - i say try this one out :-).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2007 11:44:00 PM More reviews by riffrandal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this concealer. This stuff disappears into the skin, doesn't settle into lines and just does its job perfectly. I am not a fan of cream concealers as they tend to cake and my skin is quite oily. I use the lightest shade and it brightens and covers wonderfully.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2007 1:02:00 PM More reviews by marimunoz

I just bought my second tube. I love this concealer! It light and easy to apply. I use it under my eyes and to cover red spots around my nose. I use the creamy natural and I notice it has a brightning effect that I love.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2007 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Six7Eight

I use this concealer to cover under eye circles and blemishes and I find it works equally well for both. I just dot it under my eyes and blend. It's just the right amount of coverage. It also matches my very fair skin. I can also use it as a base for eyeshadow.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2007 12:52:00 AM More reviews by mysticalara

This was actually my first concealer I ever bought. It did the job as in it generally covered flawless areas. It just didn't cover them enough. The product is too watery to due any justice. All it looks like is you're applying watered-down foundation with a lip gloss applicator.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2007 1:36:00 PM More reviews by xjsbellamias13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this product and would repurchase. It does cover up any red spots, acne and whatnot, but i do not like it for under the eye. I find that the formula is too liquidy and it tends to settle in the fine lines under my eyes. plus, it doesnt cover up the dark circles as well as i like. I think i need to try a more cream texture concealer for my dark undereye circles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Goldie_Loks

I just got done reviewing a very expensive concealer I recently purchased (and hated), and it made me appreciate my Covergirl fresh complexion concealer that I was originally using! This concealer is easy to work with, covers flawlessly, and has a nice finish that blends away problem areas such as blemishes. I use VERY expensive foundation, but love this cheap concealer, go figure!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2007 3:24:00 PM More reviews by fried_twinkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm now on my second one and I have to say I love this concealer. I've used a lot of concealers in the past (Bobbi Brown, La Prairie, MAC, Stila, Becca e.t.c.) and so far this has been the best. It glides on smoothly, and has a reasonably good staying power. And it matches my skin complexion perfectly!