July 25, 2014 | 1968 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2008 9:21:00 PM More reviews by xPinkStuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Very smooth and easy to use.Also lasts quite long for a little container.They blend very easily and easy on our wallets as well.But downside it they only cover up minor imperfections.For the really terrible ones,use another.But this is definitely good for those just trying out or is new to makeup applications.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2008 1:00:00 PM More reviews by sertasheeplover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer! I have it in creamy natural, and its a perfect match. I donty have undereye circles, so I use it to cover some red marks left after a blemish, and the occasional spot I get. I put some on the spot, then tap it with my finger to blend. It covers flawlessly, and after I apply my foundation, it looks as if I have perfect skin(oh how I wish that was true)

Price was great, about 6 bucks CAN. I would buy again, and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2008 2:44:00 AM More reviews by khanhster

I have very dark undereye circles and this product does the job, only it tends to fade throughout the day and sinks into unsightly wrinkles. Not bad for the price, but it will highlight any wrinkles you have around the eyes and make it more noticeable. Otherwise I think it is great for minor blemishes (redness, acne and such)...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2008 7:31:00 PM More reviews by anderson02

This concealer average...better than nothing and in a pinch works fine.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by priscillady

it conceals udereye circles good but not completely but in pictures it shows up like white spots. i dont really like this concealer. i like covergirls invisible concealer better

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2008 1:54:00 PM More reviews by fae_nymph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Since I've been using this product, people (who have seen me without make-up on) have asked me how I cover up so well and what concealer I use. It's natural looking and flawless.

This is one of the best I've found in awhile - not too thick, or thin (although you may need to use a few dabs for particularly dark blemishes)... it does its job (you wouldn't believe how many "concealers" out there don't actually "conceal" anything!) ... and is great for blemishes and under eye circles.

The color blends in well (which has been a major complaint of mine in the past with CG's foundation... their concealer seems great though.)

... And it doesn't make me break out! Yay!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2008 1:29:00 AM More reviews by barbiedollcurves

I bought this at target because I needed a new concealer/foundation duo, so it was cheap and it matches my color really well. I used it ONCE. I moisturized a ton (because I was switching from a mositurizing foundation to a nonmoisturizing concealer). it instantly made my skin peel. its coverage was horrible. didn't do anything to my dark circles. after I topped it with powder, the pimples and redness were slightly minimized. but this thing was so useless. it was like 4.27 at target in ca. not worth your pennies. trust.

EDIT APRIL4; wow. I used my friends true match concealer one day just because I didn't want to use foundation because my friends say I use too much, I used this. Instead of blending it into my skin, I patted it into my skin. Then I finally saw GREAT results. No peeling, good coverage, it was light, but it made me feel like my skin looked good. it doesn't break me out, but my cap cracked! wtf?! I'm using my friends true match next time. there's waay more in it, and she never uses it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I think this is an okay concealer, especially because it's quite inexpensive. I paid $5 CA for mine.
ivory matches my fair complexion well, and it minimizes the appearance of scars, redness, and uneven skin tone. It's slightly moisturizing too, and doesn't irritate my skin.
Unfortunately it doesn't quite cut it for me though, it doesn't cover blemishes very well because it's so runny, and it doesn't stay on all day. I don't like the packaging, it's bulky.
If you need very minimal coverage, this is great for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2007 7:33:00 PM More reviews by mg84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is the longest i've waited to review a product. I first bought this about a year ago, and i've been using it ever since :). I use this primarily for my under eye circles, and also on my lids (as a base for eye makeup) and i have to say, i have become pretty comfortable with this concealer. In my experience, it goes on smoothly, has a nice texture, and doesn't irritate my skin. It doesn't clog pores. I have this in Natural Beige, which seems to be a fairly good color match for me. My dark circles are a little difficult to conceal in general, so i didn't expect for this concealer to completely cover them, but it certainly does help to lighten them up a little bit - which is ok with me. Overall, I think this is a nice basic concealer that most people would like. If you're ever in a situation where you need a cheapy one asap - i say try this one out :-).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2007 11:44:00 PM More reviews by riffrandal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this concealer. This stuff disappears into the skin, doesn't settle into lines and just does its job perfectly. I am not a fan of cream concealers as they tend to cake and my skin is quite oily. I use the lightest shade and it brightens and covers wonderfully.