September 23, 2014 | 927 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by mawnka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an okay concealer. I feel like I have to pile it on before it actually covers anything. At that point, is it better to have someone staring at a small red mark on my face or a mountainous pile of concealer?

It's kind of streaky and doesn't provide the coverage I hoped it would. The bottle is inconvenient, because I've used it probably 12 times since I bought it three months ago, and the wand barely picks up the product anymore. (It could be because I had to use soo much product..) But the way the container is designed, you know you won't be getting all of the product out of that tube. I feel like I would get more bang for my buck using a squeeze tube.

Overall, it was okay, but I wouldn't buy it again. You might as well go au natural and save yourself a few bucks.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2009 1:02:00 PM More reviews by TropicalBreeze

This product is awful. It burns my skin and does nothing to conceal the under eye area. Now I know why I never was a Cover Girl fan.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2008 1:42:00 AM More reviews by gobbers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using the same bottle of this concealer for at least a year now, and I use a lot of it, so a little goes a long way. I would say that it covers under eye darkness fairly well, but I found that when trying to cover larger zits or areas of acne, it barely does anything, and i still have redness showing through. The great thing about this product, though, is how great it is as an eyeshadow base. I am cheap so I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a good base for my eyeshadow, so I tried this concealer, which I already had, and it works very well for just being a concealer. That being said, that is pretty much the only reason I would buy it again because it's not a very good concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2008 1:53:00 AM More reviews by lisa77901

fresh complexion increamy natural is pretty good good for red spots on me not so much coverage for undereyes.comes on smooth and light.

just a tip i saw on trya banks if you warm any conceler on your hand before you put it on it doesnt come on so cakey.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2008 10:23:00 AM More reviews by skye354

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this! i've been using this or a year and i've had almost no problems. it covers great for under eye circles. the only thing that isnt so great is that if you have dry skin or scabs. it seems to cake around them. other than it its a good product

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2008 12:14:00 PM More reviews by nordhimmel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Choosing a concealer, which is a staple for everyone, shouldn't be that difficult, and Cover Girl makes the choice easy. This formula is not too thick or too runny, covers adequately, and stays put. For very pale girls, this will match your foundation and not make it obvious that you are using concealer. While nothing truly will cover up those under eye circles (a tragedy, yes), this comes pretty darn close. It's pretty hard to miss, with the blue cap and tall packaging, so pick it up next time and give it a try. At such a good price, you might find yourself replacing your expensive concealer with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2008 5:39:00 PM More reviews by paigetasticx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the only thing that works for me. I've tried all other drugstore concealers (literally), and a few higher end kinds and I always come back to this to cover my under eye circles, acne scars, redness, everything. It's great, cheap, and easily available :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 12:34:00 PM More reviews by emilyy3172

I love this, but just wondering: does anyone else use this as semi-foundation? i dont use it all over my face, but i blend it down over my cheeks and onto my chin sometimes, and it gives really, really nice coverage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2008 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Kabuk1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I keep going back to this after trying numerous other concealers. I'm amazed at how big of a tube this comes in, its like 1/3 ounce for $5! The lightest shade matches my skin and blends in perfectly. Doesn't break me out, lasts all day, and doesn't cake up. It's got almost a foundation-like consistency, it's very thin but it covers very well. My favorite thing about this concealer(besides ONE tube lasting me nearly a year!) is that it's buildable. You can control the coverage & no matter how much you put on it doesn't cake up! I've been using this to cover up the Lancome disaster & you can't even tell there are like TEN damn zits on my face. What more can you ask for? Great stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2008 1:48:00 PM More reviews by rainbodragon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love the creamy consistancy of this. it works wonderfully for under the eyes, blends easily, no tugging and stays put all day. not crazy about it for covering blemishes, can look a little cakey. will probably try a medicated concealer for my pimples, but keep this for under eye circles.