Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer

3.4

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearic Acid, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, PVP, Methicone, Methylparaben, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth 7, Hexyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

This does a pretty good job. I use it under my eyes and on red marks. I use the lightest colour and it matches very well with my very pale skin. It gives good coverage..not amazing but it's good for a liquid concealer. I use it under powder foundation and it works just fine...stays the day. TIP: dab the concealer on you hand first and dab it on your spots with your finger..it blends well....don't go over the same spot too much it can get a bit cakey (as does any concealer)
UPDATE: I now use this as a light foundation. I dab it on my face with a sponge, go over any red spots again then put pressed powder on top.

on 1/30/2009 8:56:00 PM

I've used this concealer for years. The coverage isn't heavy so it may not be the best one for major blemishes or redness, but it does a good job with minor red spots and mild undereye darkness without being cakey and dry. This concealer is the best one I've ever used when it comes to the undereye area because it doesn't make lines more visible or cause a crepey look, like so many other concealers. The consistency is very good too - not too thick or too thin.

on 1/24/2009 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is an okay concealer. I feel like I have to pile it on before it actually covers anything. At that point, is it better to have someone staring at a small red mark on my face or a mountainous pile of concealer?

It's kind of streaky and doesn't provide the coverage I hoped it would. The bottle is inconvenient, because I've used it probably 12 times since I bought it three months ago, and the wand barely picks up the product anymore. (It could be because I had to use soo much product..) But the way the container is designed, you know you won't be getting all of the product out of that tube. I feel like I would get more bang for my buck using a squeeze tube.

Overall, it was okay, but I wouldn't buy it again. You might as well go au natural and save yourself a few bucks.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product is awful. It burns my skin and does nothing to conceal the under eye area. Now I know why I never was a Cover Girl fan.

on 12/28/2008 1:42:00 AM

I have been using the same bottle of this concealer for at least a year now, and I use a lot of it, so a little goes a long way. I would say that it covers under eye darkness fairly well, but I found that when trying to cover larger zits or areas of acne, it barely does anything, and i still have redness showing through. The great thing about this product, though, is how great it is as an eyeshadow base. I am cheap so I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a good base for my eyeshadow, so I tried this concealer, which I already had, and it works very well for just being a concealer. That being said, that is pretty much the only reason I would buy it again because it's not a very good concealer

on 12/21/2008 1:53:00 AM

fresh complexion increamy natural is pretty good good for red spots on me not so much coverage for undereyes.comes on smooth and light.

just a tip i saw on trya banks if you warm any conceler on your hand before you put it on it doesnt come on so cakey.

on 12/19/2008 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love this! i've been using this or a year and i've had almost no problems. it covers great for under eye circles. the only thing that isnt so great is that if you have dry skin or scabs. it seems to cake around them. other than it its a good product

on 12/14/2008 12:14:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Choosing a concealer, which is a staple for everyone, shouldn't be that difficult, and Cover Girl makes the choice easy. This formula is not too thick or too runny, covers adequately, and stays put. For very pale girls, this will match your foundation and not make it obvious that you are using concealer. While nothing truly will cover up those under eye circles (a tragedy, yes), this comes pretty darn close. It's pretty hard to miss, with the blue cap and tall packaging, so pick it up next time and give it a try. At such a good price, you might find yourself replacing your expensive concealer with this one.

on 11/4/2008 5:39:00 PM

This is the only thing that works for me. I've tried all other drugstore concealers (literally), and a few higher end kinds and I always come back to this to cover my under eye circles, acne scars, redness, everything. It's great, cheap, and easily available :)

on 11/1/2008 12:34:00 PM

I love this, but just wondering: does anyone else use this as semi-foundation? i dont use it all over my face, but i blend it down over my cheeks and onto my chin sometimes, and it gives really, really nice coverage.