November 25, 2014 | 1780 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by mariahzaharaaa

This has been a make-up staple since I started using it last year. I'm not a fan of piling on products so I love that provides sun protection, light coverage (dark acne scars will require a concealer but if it's just red spots it conceals pretty well) and primes my face all at the same time. I've reduced my foundation use by a mile after I started using this!

It claims to be anti-aging and whitening, but I can't vouch for this completely as I use a separate skincare product for my acne scars. With that said, BB Cream is NOT a skincare product. Please be sure to clean it off your face completely before you go to bed as it might cause bad break outs.

For new users, it may look like a scary grey shade at first but it does oxidize to suit your skin tone better. It goes on really smoothly and is really easy to blend out (I just use my fingers), also the pump bottle ensures easy use and hygiene.

This Pink Label BB cream is supposed to be for those with oily skin, but I find that it doesn't really control shine so I still have to use a finishing powder over it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Haven't had much success with asian BB creams because I feel like they're either too heavy and thick or too light and dewy. This one is pretty good though. I like it but don't love it.

It is a thick BB and on the mid-range side of the dewy-ness factor. I wear it when I want a bit more coverage and if my skin is feeling a bit dry.

You only need about half or 3/4 of a pump because if you overdo it, it never sets properly. I like to apply with an F84 brush and it blends in nicely.

Coverage is medium and color matches my NC25/30 skintone well.

I find that I can only get about 5 hours of wear time before it starts to wear off and get patchy. I also have a lot of surface redness on my nose and cheeks and this does a good job initially of covering that up, but once it starts to fade away, all the redness is back.

I'll continue to use but I'm still on the search for something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by fabulousgalz4ever

This product made my skin a shade lighter than it was. When I first applied it on my skin, it had a slight greyish cast which looked gross.... But it oxidized and seemed more normal. The oily control is fabulous and it covered my blackheads, pimple scars, and dark circles. I think this bb cream works better for those with fair to fair medium skin tones. I think it also works for medium, but it made my skin look somewhat unnatural. Maybe a hint of blush or powder will do the trick...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by shelbydoesbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my everyday staples and quite possibly my HG. It moisturizes my face, evens out my skin tone, and provides SPF. It has a nice thick consistency but it doesn't feel caked on, it is one of the very few foundations that matches me color-wise (I'm about an NC15) which is surprising considering it comes in one shade and it doesn't leave a grey cast like some BBs do.

I would definitely recommend this product for dry skin types or normal skin types, oily skin types will probably want to set it with a finishing powder. I have oily/combo skin and this will look rather oily on me if I wear it alone, I always set it with mineral powder or translucent powder. Usually if I put it on, wait for it to kind of sink in and then pat some translucent powder on it, I can go all day without any touch ups needed.

It looks natural and minimizes my need for a separate moisturizer and sunscreen, so thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by ChenchillaxChop

I love that this bottle comes with a pump, but wish you could see how much is left. Now - onto the actual product - it is lovely! I have combination skin - oily t-zone with dry cheeks. This product is really good at controlling oil, but doesn't accentuate my flakes. I'm around a NC20-25, and this is a pretty good match for me. The coverage is medium, I would say. This does a good job of evening out my skintone and filling in some of my larger pores. It makes my skin look healthy and glowy. The finish is semi-matte. There are no visible sparkles in the product, but it does have a slightly moisturized/dewy finish without powder. I usually finish off with powder to increase wear time.

Holika Holika's Petit Essential BB Cream is heavier coverage, so I use that on days where I need more coverage, and this is a great everyday BB cream. The scent is very faint, and I usually don't notice it at all. It's hard for me to find makeup that won't fade on me all day, so this is a really great product for me. I love it and will continue using it. I bought it for around $13 on Amazon, which in my opinion, is a pretty fair price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 8:57:00 AM More reviews by MissusJones

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

**I apologize for the lengthy review, but a bit of back story is necessary I think**
I am totaly blown away...I LOVE this BB cream!! I've been on a rather daunting quest to find my perfect foundation, and kept failing miserably. After countless hauls from Chanel, Armani, Sephora, Shiseido, Dior, Laura Mercier, ect., I was literally in tears at times because even the most touted products were less than optimal for me. THEN my Skin79 arrived. I had ordered it on a whim with no expectations (honestly, HOW good could a $13 cream really be, I thought) and had totally forgotten about it when it arrived. When I first saw the product itself, I almost tossed it in the trash. A creepy grey-ish foundation-y color was staring back at me from the bit I squirted on my hand...but I said what the heck and applied it anyway. I had nothing to lose at this point. LADIES AND GENTS...DONT BE PUT OFF BY THE INITIAL COLOR!! It glided on my skin like a dream, blended beautifully, and within seconds the color matched my skin perfectly. My chin actually dropped!! The coverage is amazing, it feels like silk, the color correction was spot on, it wasn't grey at all, and my skin appeared smooth for the first time in years. I was left in tears of joy. I'll be honest...just that morning I had ordered yet another high-end foundation to try and wished I could have cancelled it. This product is just that good.
***A little bit of history about my skin and why I'm so excited about this product***
I am a 35 year old woman who has put her skin thru hell and back. I have very a very fair Irish/German complection that blesses me with a red cast to my face most of the time (especially my cheeks), yet my neck and decolletage are snow white. I have tons of freckles on my face and a bit of hyperpigmentation on my lower cheeks, which make foundation matching a nightmare because in order to make my face match my neck, I have to buy very light shades that are often too light for my face (and we all know how nasty that effect can be...even worse than too dark depending on the product!). Im a bit backward, in that, when I'm NOT wearing makeup, my face is darker than my neck! Even most professionally matched concealers have been somewhat visible on my skin for some reason...so covering all these spots is a battle in itself. I have combination skin with dry cheeks/chin and oily T-zone...and last year I was blessed with a broken capillary right below my left eye...YAY! :( Just in the last few years I have developed some pretty crappy self esteem issues stemming from the damage I've done to my face, but I do NOT want to take the plunge into resurfacing or cosmetic surgery, as I feel I am still too young. I dont wanna break out the big guns this early in life! LOL!
Anyway, these are the things that drive my search for the HG of foundations/BB creams/imperfection correctors.
ALONG with the above, I was tomboy in my youth and teenage years and never had a problem with acne, which led me not to give a hoot about skincare/makeup. While my friends were hawking the Clinique and Lancome counters after school, I was on the ballfield..it wasnt till I started dating and went off to college that I even began to care, and even then, I was concerned soley with the end result, i.e. what looked good, rather than what was good for my skin. Late night study sessions and your average college party nights often led me not to wash my makeup off till the next day in the shower...all the while I was baking myself in the tanning bed daily and not giving a thought to the future of my precious face. Eventually I started to take better care but the damage was done. Even the best primers haven't helped much (except one from L'Oreal...see my review).
Long story short....This BB cream is a dream come true so far!!!! It gives me good coverage, balances out my redness, hides my imperfections, does NOT settle into my fine lines, and my face matches my neck! Ive only been using it a few days...so I'll edit if anything adverse pops up....but for now, this is a DEFINITE THUMBS UP!!!!!

28 out of 29 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by dianadelin

When my Armani Silk and Face Fabric foundations arrived in the mail I washed off my Skin79 Pink BB cream I was wearing because I couldn't wait to try them...thirty minutes later I washed them off and reapplied the BB cream. The color and finish of the BB cream looked better on my med/fair 50 yr old skin... little like a soft-focus lens. Granted, Armani is a terrific status symbol and has classy packaging, but nobody sees that part at the grocery store ;) I use the Skin 79 as a base applied with a Kabuki or blender (it feels terrific going on) and apply concealer and powder where needed. I have oil and enlarged pores in the T-Zone and this does a good job diffusing the pores and quelling the oil without drying the rest of my face. I rarely re-order a product...I'm reordering this from Amazon.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was cheap (about $15 on Amazon) and shipped quickly. The weird gray-ish color actually smoothed itself into a very flattering shade and didn't oxidize on me at all. The formula was smooth, incredibly easy to apply, and definitely blurred most imperfections, leaving a soft-focus glow that lasted all day. I loved it! Aaaaaaaaaaaand it eventually ruined my skin. Insane breakouts and clogs that wouldn't go away. Still dealing with the aftereffects months later. It's probably all the silicones.

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2012 5:19:00 AM More reviews by ChubbyBunny3698

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Skin79 Hot Pink Super+ Triple Function BB cream is my first ever face makeup product. I have combination/oily skin with 1 or 2 blemishes around my mouth and semi-visible blackheads. I was wanting to try some foundations, but I was afraid that I might make mistakes with my foundation, like it being too cakey or something like that, so a BB cream or tinted moisturizer was a great start for me, I guess. I purchased this off Ebay from a legit seller from Korea, and it's authentic. YAY. As this is my first face makeup product, I kinda expected good outcomes from it, hearing all the good hypes about this product, sadly I'm sorry Skin79, you didn't impress me :(
So let me talk you through some of things way I think this product can execute better. I have tested and tried this product more than 4 months in order to write this review properly.

Packaging:
Who doesn't like foundations/ BB cream that comes with pumps, it simply hygienic and clean. I can give point to that, however, I don't see the reason why the product comes with a thick packaging, I didn't pay $15AU for the pretty pink packaging. Like majority of foundations or any face makeup product, this product contains 30gram+. Son of a cow, the packaging is so thick and bulky, do you actually know how much product are you actually using or how much is left inside the bottle after you THINK you finished it? Thank god, I came across 'hotpeachjuicy' from YouTube, she made a video on the craplaod of product from this BB cream you DON'T get, after you THINK you finished it. CHECK IT, it would help you save your money and product. YouTube title is BB Cream Users....Must see this! You will thank me <3

Shade:
I'm an NC25 on regular days and NC30 on summer times, with asian skin. I'm a warm tone with yellow undertone and slight redness on my nose. Skin79 Hot Pink Super+ Triple Function BB cream was probably initially designed for skin shade range for light to medium skintone, sorry for those ladies with darker skin, this might not be right for you, because it might turn grayish on you. Ok here's the catch to this product that kinda put me off from repurchasing this BB cream again. For girls out there who have some slight redness or pinkish undertone to there skin, this BB cream enhances that, once I let the grayness for the BB cream settle in and transform into flesh colour, there is still remain some slight pinkish or redness to my skin. That can be comebacked with a good concealer, but for the performance on this product itself, it's not good.

Coverage:
As for coverage, I love it, just what I wanted and expected. Light, breathable coverage, which does wonders for those ladies and gentlemen out their that want a bit of coverage and it's suitable for everyday uses. As for coverage wise, let me tell you that this BB cream doesn't provide enough coverage for those who is seeking to conceal any dark circles, blackheads or blemishes. The great thing I get out of this product, is that it blends into my skin like a dream, even with my clean finger, and not just sitting on top of my skin, flaking or sliding off. AND Skin79 Hot Pink Super+ Triple Function BB cream does not oxidize or turn orange and comes with SPF 25++, YAYAY for SPF~!!

Longevity:
Since this product is probably an oil based and have a creamy consistency, it would probably serve justice to this product by topping it off with some light pressed or loose powder of your choice. For my skin type, it lasted me for around about 3 hours the most without any powders, and for hotter weather, I would best advise you to apply some primer underneath or powder on top, to keep your BB cream in tip-top shape.

Scent:
Another positive thing I got to say about this is probably the scent, I don't like it, but I don't hate it. It got a light moisturizer or cream type smell with a slight fragrance, it's ok girls, it will go fade quickly once applied and soaked to your face.

Finish:
If you are looking for a light to medium coverage face makeup that offers a semi- dewy/natural finish, Skin79 got all the package.

Application:
For application, I usually just keep it simple and quick for school, god gave you fingers, use them. However, if you are a bit skeptic about using your fingers to apply the product, try pumping 1 pump worth of the product onto a damp foundation sponge. By that, it will provided the most flawless and seamless finish.

Main Ingredients:
Tangerine oil- helps brighten the skin and believed to help keep control acne and blemishes.
Arbutin- help the whitening of the skin
Phyto-complex- helps provide nutrition for the skin
Adenosine- help wrinkle improvement (works hand in hand with the SPF25)
Ceraminde3- Provide moisture to the skin
Osmopur- Provide the skin from harsh environments, dirty and oil

Repurchase: No, sorry, but it's an alright product :)

Thank you for reading, hope this helps you! LOL, longest review I have wrote yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by shazzberry

For me it's good to use in the summer, since it is slightly drying (oil control) rather than moisturising, i get dry skin in the winter and oilier skin in the summer so it is my summer BB cream and makes my skin look really good. Can skip the concealer too if i have slept well.