January 27, 2015 | 1913 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Lunamarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on the edge when it comes to this product. Before I started wearing this, I had flawless skin (all thanks to proactive) but I noticed the more I wore this, the more breakouts I had. I assumed it was because of stress, so I continued to wear it. Long story short. This product is great if you have minor skin issues.

IT WILL CLOG YOUR PORES.

Even though I wash my face morning and night, my skin got destroyed.
It's very cheap to buy ($14), It's nice to wear this every once and awhile for going out with barely any makeup. Keep in mind, this product is suppose to prevent any breakouts and heal current acne/blemishes.

For me, it did the opposite.

I always wore this when I was working in the office. Even though I was sitting down most of the day, my face would be super super oily, It looked like I came back from the gym. I had to blot my face every 3-4 hours.

For color reference I use Lancome's Teint Miracle in Biqsue (W) 4.
During summer the BB cream is too light but during summer it's matches me quite well. If you plan on taking pictures with this BB cream on, DON"T. You're face in pictures will be as white as a ghost and very very obvious that you're wearing makeup.

In the long run. Try it if you have money ($14) to spare. (purchased from eBay, seller's name is Rubyruby..Don't remember) Also, when purchasing this product, if you aren't going to buy it from the original skin79 website, make sure you are getting one that hasn't expired OR a FAKE imitation BB cream. I don't recall the ways you can tell if it is fake or expired, but there is a video on you tube explaining how to tell the difference. I really hope this review helps some of you ladies out there!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Disnep

typical asian BB cream, nothing too dramatic but nothing bad. So if I didn't find a good one I will probably repurchace

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Jamieflan1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great BB cream. I've tried all of the Skin79 formulas, and I like this one the best by far. For my routine I usually start with a moisture lotion with sunscreen then top it off with this BB cream. The coverage that is provides is light and it blends into the skin nicely, even though it looks gray coming out. This has worked well for me though. It's always fresh. I top it off with just enough mineral powder to balance any shine and have been pretty satisfied with the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by MJ091284

I am amazed by how great this product oxidizes to my skin tone. The coverage is great for what I need, the texture us creamy and not to heavy, and it goes on really smoothly. I really am impressed with this compared to other BB creams out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by LiL_Laurie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product after all the rave reviews on MA & I sure am glad I did, this is my HG bb cream, far superior to all the north american drug store bb creams that have been coming out that are pale in comparison (which being a product junkie I have tried). This blends in with my fair skin perfectly without taking away or adding any color, I can easily put additional makeup on top and it acts like a primer. It makes my makeup last all day, evens out my skin tone and does not make me greasy at all, if anything - it controls the shine without over drying. Anytime i wear it I get compliments on my skin (my skin isn't the greatest and i do get occasional break outs but everyone thinks it is perfect when I wear this).

I get it from ebay for $15 directly from asia - just make sure it is from a reputable seller because apparently there are fakes out there.

UPDATE: I discovered that this product does in face break me out, my skin has cleared skin i stopped using it. This makes me sad because the coverage is perfect. I will only use it sparingly now, but not daily... so I will not repurchase and removed 2 lippies from my original 5

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by mariahzaharaaa

This has been a make-up staple since I started using it last year. I'm not a fan of piling on products so I love that provides sun protection, light coverage (dark acne scars will require a concealer but if it's just red spots it conceals pretty well) and primes my face all at the same time. I've reduced my foundation use by a mile after I started using this!

It claims to be anti-aging and whitening, but I can't vouch for this completely as I use a separate skincare product for my acne scars. With that said, BB Cream is NOT a skincare product. Please be sure to clean it off your face completely before you go to bed as it might cause bad break outs.

For new users, it may look like a scary grey shade at first but it does oxidize to suit your skin tone better. It goes on really smoothly and is really easy to blend out (I just use my fingers), also the pump bottle ensures easy use and hygiene.

This Pink Label BB cream is supposed to be for those with oily skin, but I find that it doesn't really control shine so I still have to use a finishing powder over it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Haven't had much success with asian BB creams because I feel like they're either too heavy and thick or too light and dewy. This one is pretty good though. I like it but don't love it.

It is a thick BB and on the mid-range side of the dewy-ness factor. I wear it when I want a bit more coverage and if my skin is feeling a bit dry.

You only need about half or 3/4 of a pump because if you overdo it, it never sets properly. I like to apply with an F84 brush and it blends in nicely.

Coverage is medium and color matches my NC25/30 skintone well.

I find that I can only get about 5 hours of wear time before it starts to wear off and get patchy. I also have a lot of surface redness on my nose and cheeks and this does a good job initially of covering that up, but once it starts to fade away, all the redness is back.

I'll continue to use but I'm still on the search for something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by fabulousgalz4ever

This product made my skin a shade lighter than it was. When I first applied it on my skin, it had a slight greyish cast which looked gross.... But it oxidized and seemed more normal. The oily control is fabulous and it covered my blackheads, pimple scars, and dark circles. I think this bb cream works better for those with fair to fair medium skin tones. I think it also works for medium, but it made my skin look somewhat unnatural. Maybe a hint of blush or powder will do the trick...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by shelbydoesbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my everyday staples and quite possibly my HG. It moisturizes my face, evens out my skin tone, and provides SPF. It has a nice thick consistency but it doesn't feel caked on, it is one of the very few foundations that matches me color-wise (I'm about an NC15) which is surprising considering it comes in one shade and it doesn't leave a grey cast like some BBs do.

I would definitely recommend this product for dry skin types or normal skin types, oily skin types will probably want to set it with a finishing powder. I have oily/combo skin and this will look rather oily on me if I wear it alone, I always set it with mineral powder or translucent powder. Usually if I put it on, wait for it to kind of sink in and then pat some translucent powder on it, I can go all day without any touch ups needed.

It looks natural and minimizes my need for a separate moisturizer and sunscreen, so thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by ChenchillaxChop

I love that this bottle comes with a pump, but wish you could see how much is left. Now - onto the actual product - it is lovely! I have combination skin - oily t-zone with dry cheeks. This product is really good at controlling oil, but doesn't accentuate my flakes. I'm around a NC20-25, and this is a pretty good match for me. The coverage is medium, I would say. This does a good job of evening out my skintone and filling in some of my larger pores. It makes my skin look healthy and glowy. The finish is semi-matte. There are no visible sparkles in the product, but it does have a slightly moisturized/dewy finish without powder. I usually finish off with powder to increase wear time.

Holika Holika's Petit Essential BB Cream is heavier coverage, so I use that on days where I need more coverage, and this is a great everyday BB cream. The scent is very faint, and I usually don't notice it at all. It's hard for me to find makeup that won't fade on me all day, so this is a really great product for me. I love it and will continue using it. I bought it for around $13 on Amazon, which in my opinion, is a pretty fair price.