August 23, 2014 | 1838 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by ggpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product at the Santa Anita Mall in Arcadia, CA. I luckly found a store in the mall upstairs next to Seeds Candy. A store with only Korea products. Its the real thing i inspected mine 100x before buying it. I love this product it. I have combination/sensitive skin and it makes my fave look flawless. Also good coverage. I only use a pea size. And blend with my fingers. The color oxidizes well with my natural color. Im medium skin nc30. Its perfect. It has as well faded some discoloration i had on my cheeks due to acne. Its very light and gives me a nice natural dewy look. And it lastes me 9 hours without looking oily or having to touch up. I like giving my face more color so I also apply my sephora powder over with a kabuki brush or i mixed it with my chanel vitalumiere aqua foundation and wow. Its a great conbination. My skin looks very beautiful. I love this two products together. My favorite top two foundation i wont live without. I definetly recommend (:

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 5:12:00 AM More reviews by Kismetkindle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this BB cream. It has great coverage, good SPF and is a good colour for my skin (which is quite light and cool toned). At first I wore this under my other foundation to boost the SPF. Now I've started to leave off using foundation at all and just use the BB cream. Loving it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by phungdo

I've tried a few BB cream and like them all in general, but this one is my favourite. My skin is combination and some BB cream make my oily T-zone looks really oily, some make my dry cheeks look very dry. But this BB cream is just great that I don't find my combination skin is a problem any more, as long as I moisturise my dry parts properly. It is easy to apply, has beautiful packaging, gives a nice coverage and cheap. I like it so much that I just ordered 7 more to give out to family and friends as Christmas present this year.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2012 3:12:00 AM More reviews by ryokokoro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This one was recommended to me since it claims oil control and my skin is on the oily side. I verified that my bottle was in fact authentic before I bought it. It sat alright and evenly on my face but was a bit hard to spread and apply at first. But my main problem was that even after the "oxidation" period (and after all day wear as well), it never stopped giving my skin a greyish, somewhat lifeless cast. I tried it as a primer instead and same problem. I'd consider my skin to have been fairly light at the time I used it, but I guess not fair enough for the whitening effect it's supposed to give. Cute packaging... It's a shame this didn't work out for me. :(

As an added note, I recently went through a slew of these creams and reading the ingredients, they seem to be nothing but hype. Very little nutrients if any and full of silicones and parabens. I'll be staying clear of bb creams until they can actually back up their claims.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 8:17:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS BB CREAM!

This stuff is better than any regular foundation.

I used to wear maybelline matte foundation.
Until I used skin79!

I will never use anything else!

It's very lightweight, smooth, creamy, delightful scent, gorgeous packaging, everything you could ever want in a bottle.

I have pale skin, so the whitening product in this cream is fantastic.
It evens my skin tone, takes out any redness & gives AMAZING coverage.

Highly recommend this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by car0lxne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Since I have tan skin (about NC40) that gets really oily, I use this as a primer under my foundation. It smooths out my skin, gives me some coverage and has decent oil control while giving me sun protection and skin benefits. I apply a good amount of this bb cream all over my face and put on a tinted moisturizer and my skin looks fabulous!
If you're a tanned skinned girl like me, use this as a primer and put a lightweight foundation over it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by AmyDbaby

I was hopeful but this product gave me the worst breakout of my life. And that's saying a lot. I had a cyst so large and painful I had to go to the derm to get a cortisone shot. I have never had to do that before and I've suffered horrible cystic acne all my life. Add to that it was grey on my skin. Just a big disaster for me. (I tried the Gold as well and the same thing happened. Yes, I am that stupid.)

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by atkluna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE BB cream. I prefer it over foundation which I wear not all that often. This particular BB cream was the very first one I tried since I first heard about them about..almost two years ago maybe? I wanted something that helped me make my skin appear a bit, ya know, less crappy and I wanted something that improved my skin as well and BB cream was definitely the way to go,

This BB cream is a great choice for a first time user since the chances on loving this product is really high. I have a neutral undertone so this matches my skin color pretty well. It covers redness amazingly and it has a medium coverage.

I have TONS of acne scars left behind from my early teen years (after turning 18 I don't really break out anymore unless its special bonding time with mother nature.) I can honestly say this BB cream really does help gradually fade scarring. (I can't really say much about anti aging though for the obvious reason that I just have just barely turned 19 lol)

I'm obsessed with sunscreen as well so I'm glad that it contains SPF. The pump is nice although some products does remain on the nozzle whenever i take out some products but its easy to wipe off.

I live in America so any BB cream I buy has to be ordered online (I don't buy American BB creams since I just don't feel it does what a BB cream is supposed to do which is to help repair your skin as well as offer some coverage) I ordered mine off of Amazon for about $10-12 so the price is decent for a great products.

My skin is on the dryer side so I do have to warn you that if you don't moisturize your skin properly, its possible that any dry patches you have will be very noticeable. Other than that, there really isn't anything about this products I dislike. I collect BB creams like a mad woman but this one will always be among my favorite ones!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by HillaryH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

When I first used this, I loved it. It smoothed out my complexion, covered nicely and just looked good but not heavy. Unfortunately, within about two weeks I developed severe acne along my jawline with no other changes to my skin care regimen. I am 42 years old, and while I do get acne sometimes, I dont get severe amounts along my jawline and cheeks. It has taken more than 3 weeks for my skin to get remotely better. Probably didnt help that I continued to use it when I was getting acne, thinking "oh, i need to use more because my skin looks like crap" when it was the cream itself causing the acne.

Too bad as I really wanted to like this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by iheartDBSK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I thought I would really like this product because I've heard amazing things about this.
The color has a slight white/grayish tint to it however it does blends.oxidizes after a couple of minutes. It blends in really well and I only use a little bit and it will just blends in really well.
what I don't like about this is because it breaks me out. I've notice every time I used it, my skin would have small little bumps by the end of the day or the next day.
I do recommend it to people with less acne prone skin than I am