April 17, 2014 | 1801 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Vanilly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this palette because it has so many different shades of neutrals in it. I'm more of a neutral person, so when I saw this palette I was so thrilled. I also have a hard time finding neutrals that match my skin tone and this one does the job for me. I do believe that this palette should match most shades of skin tones though.
The color pay off is great and there are so many colors. I think it's worth it and everyone should at least have one.
The packaging could be better, though, like the 2nd Naked palette. This one just has a magnet closure that I find a little weak.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Carley210

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Urban Decay. I've purchased several of their palettes, both for me & as gifts. This one is an all-time favorite. I use all of the colors, but of course have my favorites which run low first. I have purchased my most-used separately but still keep a naked palette nearby for a change in my neutral colors. The pigment cannot be beat, even for neutral colors. These shadows have staying power. Coupled with Urban Decays shadow primer, it's the longest lasting shadow I've used.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by cin1130

My most reach for palette. I have over 20 palettes and this one is what I use almost everyday. I wouldn't repurchase because too many palettes already. But I still love this one the most.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Jessrockstarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

best 50 bucks I've ever spent honestly. well worth it for all these beautiful, pigmented eyeshadows. urban decay can make some amazing shadows, and this just proves it. I love every shade in the palette and the two matte colors should be staples in everyone's makeup collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Amychoonghs

It's the first pallet I bought in my life and I got it cause I just love the neutral shades and the texture of the eye shadow. It's great for a simple everyday make up look. I wear it to work on almost a daily basis and i love how long lasting the shadows are on my eye lids. Love the packaging!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

The quality of these eyeshadows are amazing but they are all to shimmery/glittery and dark making them not good for every day. I returned mine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ahhh the Naked palette - probably the most talked about palette of all time.

Pros:
- Beautifully pigmented eye shadows
- Matte shades (Naked, Buck) are included
- Eye shadows are all significantly different from each other, however still can be used together
- Combination of warm and cool toned shadows
- Combination of light, medium, and dark eye shadows

Cons:
- High ratio of shimmer shadows to matte shadows (10 shimmer, only 2 matte)
- Two of the shimmery shades have significant glitter fall out (sidecar and gunmetal)

So while the pros of this palette outweigh the cons, somehow I still don't see myself reaching for it a lot because I need more mattes in my "everyday" look. That however is my own fault for buying the palette when I am a person who only likes shimmer on the lid and inner corner (not in the crease or on the brow bone). Perhaps if the Lorac Pro Palette had come out when I purchased this I might have gone for that instead. There are also shades that I simply don't like and pretty much never use, but that's a matter of personal preference (virgin, half baked, dark horse, gunmetal).

Anyways, if you like shimmer, this is a great palette and excellent value for money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by BeautyJunkie1130

This is my all time favorite palette! I see myself reaching for it almost every single day. The colors are absolutely gorgeous! You get an array of browns, taupes, golds, and light neutrals which are perfect for everyday makeup looks. The quality of the shadows are perfection, as are all shadows from Urban Decay..they blend like a dream, and I experience very minimal fallout if there is any. I would recommend this palette to anyone who is a beginner and trying to experiment with eyeshadows, and of course to anyone who loves neutral eye looks. To some the pricing may seem a bit high, BUT you must remember that you are getting 12 full-sized eyeshadows (individual shadows are $18 each), shader brush, and mini primer potion all for $50. This is a staple piece in many women's makeup collections, and I think if you don't have, definitely try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Nertney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Worth the money! Need a lot less shadow to achieve the smoky effect compared to cheaper brands! Favorite piece in my make up bag!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by 03Lauren

My most used and loved palette. Gorgeous. I would not recommend it for those looking for mostly matte shades or bright colors (obviously lol). To everyone else I'd recommend it. Even when you already have loads of neutrals/these type of shades, these are such lovely pigmented good quality shadows, I think you will use them regardless haha! Virgin great for highlighting, buck great for contouring in crease, naked across the entire lid, creep with gunmetal for a night time smokey look. I use every color, except sin which I'm not a fan of. All the others are gorgeous in my opinion. My only thing is the outside of the packaging, it gets dirty and the 'naked' logo wears of very fast.