Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

i absoutly aodre this product. Ive always HATED the oily pads that hurt your eyes and make you look super greasy, so I was so happy when i found these. they get eye makeup really well, maybe even better than the oil ones do. My only problem is that i wish they weren't so small so i can get more coverage with them when im cleaning off my makeup!

on 10/25/2008 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was searching for something better and easier to carry and use than my beloved Neutrogena makeup remover and these were rather disappointing. I wear a lot of eye makeup to work and sometimes head to the gym right after and figured these would do the trick. First of all, these pads were tiny! Not sure if this is the actual size or I got an April's fool jar but hot damn...how tiny could they get? Then because these were so thin and small, I would always grab more than one at a time, which seemed pretty wasteful. On top of that, one tiny pad wasn't nearly enough to remove any of my eyeshadow. It took me at least 3 pads and several swipes to get everything off. Usually with Neutrogena I get it all off in one swipe. The only thing I give this product is that it didn't irritate my eyes one bit.
Will not repurchase.

on 10/12/2008 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is HORRIBLE!

The pads are DRENCHED in oil. It's disgusting. I'm so upset! My skin is super sensitive, and If this had been a face wipe, I'd be in tears of fear over what the hell this could've doon to my complexion.

I'd really like to know what the testers of this product were on when they were trying it out!

on 10/3/2008 8:38:00 PM

I LOVE this product. It gets waterproof mascara off great. I recommend it highly!

on 9/24/2008 11:23:00 PM

HG! I've gone through countless tubs of these. They take off eye makeup easily without irritation or grease. Everything you want in a makeup remover.

This is one of my favorite eye makeup removers. The non oily pads remove waterproof mascara and heavy makeup in one swipe.
I have sensitive eyes and I find this remover to be the least irritating! The only downside to this product is the small packaging... i would love to buy it in double the size so i dont run out of it as quick!

on 8/21/2008 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really like these. I have been using these pads to remove my eye makeup for years. They aren't always the best for removing a big job like waterproof makeup or some mascaras, but I usually try to remove as much as I can with my facial cleanser and remove what is left with these at night and in the morning after my shower. Like other reviewers mentioned, these are also good to give your makeup brushes a quick clean.

I recently wandered and tried Caudalie's Cleansing Water and I liked it better but for the price of these cleansing pads I always go back to them. Plus, I live out in the sticks now and I no longer live near high-end stores (poor me) so it's easier to access these than having to buy something online.

PROS: Work pretty good, non-oily, virtually no scent
CONS: Sometimes the pads dry out, hard to remove big jobs

on 7/27/2008 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This has been my Makeup Remover for at least 15 years. I have tried other things but always go back to my Almay Oil Free Pads. They just work really well and the make up is removed so easily! I hope they never stop making these!

on 7/21/2008 3:56:00 PM

I wear waterproof mascara, so this eye makeup remover didn't work very well for me. After I wash my face at night, I use the remover. It sometimes stung my eyes. I would have to use it again in the morning because I would still have black residue under my eyes. I guess this stuff would be better if you didn't wear waterproof, but you can remove non-waterproof with water! It just didn't do it for me.

on 7/11/2008 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

These are a long-time staple in my bathroom and luggage. They're not perfect -- they don't always get every little bit off -- but they're wonderful for traveling, for cleaning up the last remnants under my lower lashes, for a quick brush cleaning. I might run out of Lancome, but this is one product I re-buy before I run out. Truly oil-free, which my eyes appreciate.