November 29, 2014 | 1534 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2008 8:27:00 PM More reviews by YHFoxtrot

This has been my Makeup Remover for at least 15 years. I have tried other things but always go back to my Almay Oil Free Pads. They just work really well and the make up is removed so easily! I hope they never stop making these!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2008 3:56:00 PM More reviews by lilcrazc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wear waterproof mascara, so this eye makeup remover didn't work very well for me. After I wash my face at night, I use the remover. It sometimes stung my eyes. I would have to use it again in the morning because I would still have black residue under my eyes. I guess this stuff would be better if you didn't wear waterproof, but you can remove non-waterproof with water! It just didn't do it for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2008 6:30:00 AM More reviews by gandydancer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are a long-time staple in my bathroom and luggage. They're not perfect -- they don't always get every little bit off -- but they're wonderful for traveling, for cleaning up the last remnants under my lower lashes, for a quick brush cleaning. I might run out of Lancome, but this is one product I re-buy before I run out. Truly oil-free, which my eyes appreciate.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2008 9:58:00 PM More reviews by heidebe

I rarely buy products twice. I always think there's something better out there for me. Not so with this eye makeup remover. I've used it as long as I can remember.

Yes, they're not the greatest for removing waterproof mascara but I don't wear waterproof so they work great for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2008 1:56:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulBrunette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only eye makeup remover I've used that doesn't burn my eyes or get into them and cloud up my contact lenses. That's a big problem I have with the liquid removers, especially Clinique. The Almay pads get everything off pretty well. Might have to use 2 pads if I'm wearing a lot of dark eyeliner, but otherwise 1 works just fine. They do feel like they leave a bit of a film on the skin, but I never remove my makeup in the middle of the day, so I just rinse it off when I wash my face. Also, the packaging is nice for travel and storage.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2008 1:02:00 AM More reviews by hrm5270

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used the product two different times. Almay oil-free eye makeup remover pads made my eyes extremely blood-shot. It did remove the makeup, but my eyes are burning and red. I DO NOT recommend that anyone buy this product. I purchased when I was out of Dior makeup remover wanting to save money, but I am rushing out to buy a bottle of Dior Duo Phase again, because it never irritated my eyes. It claims on the container that it is ophthalmologist tested, hypoallergenic and good for contact lens wearers, but I find that hard to believe due to my eye reactions after using twice.

Also it comes with 80 pads, but they are very thin and small. Hard to apply due to small size.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2008 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Armanestra

The best thing about this product is that it's convenient, easy to use and cheap. Besides that, I HATED it. Even though it is non-oily, it left a residue on my face and I had to wash it off. Also, my eyes were irritated every time I used it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2008 12:50:00 PM More reviews by fitnessnut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love these as an alternative to cotton balls/pads to remove eye makeup. They don't shred so you don't have to worry about cotton in your eyes or lashes. As a tip I buy the oil free version but add my favorite eye makeup remover (Sephora non waterproof) to the container and shake it up. It addes extra remover to all of the pads. You need very little eyemakeup remover and they will stay moist the entire time if you keep the jar closed; worst case scenario you might have to add a little more as you use up the pads. Kroger almost always has the Almay line 50% off so these come to $2.75 for 80 pads; I usually use 1 pad per eye every night.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Alibear8

A little bit pricey, but definitely worth it. They stay nice and moist inside the container, and they don't have a strong smell like a lot of other products. Very soothing and did not dry out the delicate skin around my eyes. I'm do not use waterproof makeup, so I'm not sure how well these work at getting that stuff off, but for regular makeup these are great - I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 12:12:00 PM More reviews by ElectricChipmunk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A bit pricey, but very worth it. I wear contacts so I deal with my eyes a lot and don't want to irritate them. These pads are great for being gentle, they don't burn or itch and get your make-up off so nicely. They're small, so sometimes I'll use more than one, but you only need one pad to remove makeup from both eyes. It's a small bottle, so you can bring it everywhere. I take it to dance recitals and on the plane with me and it fits perfectly into any space unlike the boxes of wipes that are not-so-easy to be portable.