July 30, 2014 | 1888 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by TwiPixie

I can't live without this!
Now to the actual review: I have genetic dark circles and, not only are they genetic and very pigmented, but they are deep. So nothing will ever get rid of them or make them totally disapear but this comes very close.
I use it as a corrector, in a way, because of it's color. It's very salmon-y so it 'erases' the blue and purple on my undereye area. The texture is a little funny when you first touch it (and if you're like me you'll think that there is no way concealer will look good on top of it) however once it sinks it and it sets, which happens very fast, it's okay to put concealer on.
I use the roller and then blend either with my fingers or a standard foundation brush, and bring it a little bit to the eyelid to make everything one color.
The coverage it's so good that some days I forget about concealer! It doesn't look as good but it's fine for the everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by joziel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like many folk here say, this product doesn't have really full coverage, and you may need to re-apply it during the day (since it doesn't tend to stay put 12 hrs) - BUT - it blends in really nicely and no one can tell you are wearing anything, and the coverage/natural looking compromise is one I'm prepared to make. It also doesn't crease or create lines.

For those who are saying that the coverage isn't great, what I'd suggest is that you roll it on under the eyes, and then *** leave it there for AT LEAST 20 MINS ***, so it gets harder and less liquidy. Then you can blend it without also removing it at the same time, and the coverage tends to be better. I often then apply another layer or more at the corners of my eyes (where the bags are darker) and wait another 20 mins.

For the reason of having to wait around for it to dry for the best result, I find it hard to re-apply during the day - as popping to the ladies' and then standing there for 20 mins with stuff under my eyes just isn't going to work - so I carry some Bobby Brown cream concealer for when I'm on the go.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by kloud04

I have been using this product for the past two weeks and I really like it. I do not have the hereditary circles that are constantly there, I have the blue veiny ones due to lack of sleep and sinus/allergies. I have trouble finding anything to cover these types of circles without being really visible and creasing. I have tried a wide variety of brands, creams, and powders and nothing seems to work. Before this stuff I was at the point where I didn't even care if they were visible. I apply my tm, then this, and then set with bare minerals matte foundation and I really like the results. I will def. repurchase but I think this will last awhile. I don't find myself using much of it each time. I use the medium shade but will prob switch to the lighter one in the winter. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for something to just minimize their circles and discoloration. I cannot say how this works on puffiness b/c my issue is circles. I wish I would have given this a chance when I first saw it advertised.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 4:55:00 AM More reviews by ShahnaG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this product almost everyday, and it doesn't cake under my eyes like many other concealers. I love the texture, and the feeling when putting it on. Whilst it does make a difference, it doesn't completely solve the problem area on me but I don't expect miracles. I feel it does a good job considering the price and I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by justwishin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Looooooooooove this! Great texture, medium coverage, brightening. BUT, after a couple months I finally realized it's this that is giving me the milia around my eyes. Probably because it's mineral-based. So upset, because I love it otherwise! :/

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by anniekwan

It is great for everyday use. It is a very thin formula that blends easily. It brightens the eyes. It feels cooling. What I don't like about it is that it doesn't stay on for a long period of time. I would recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Tuga

I didn't think I would like this product, because I'm very picky with concealers, but it actually feels good and covers my dark circles! I would recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by sweetlittlebird

I bought this product thinking it would do wonders for the area under my eyes. Based on many reviews, why wouldn't I think that? Well, clearly it works for some ... but I'm not one of those people. I found this product to be thick and cake-y. It dries and then settles into the fine lines around my eyes. It also doesn't cover up dark circles, and mine aren't really that bad. This product should be able to handle them. Also, while rolling the ball under my eyes actually feels nice and refreshing, it deposits way too much of the product. I have to wipe some of it away, or else it starts looking, well, like I said, cake-y.

Anyway, I appreciate that it works for many of you. But I will definitely not purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by MissRini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic product. Ticks all the boxes: doesn't settle into lines, actually covers/disguises dark circles and sunken sockets, easy to apply, long lasting, good value, good for skin, sturdy packaging.... Really, this is the one! I use this every day and don't apply any other product except for Guerlain powder on top. Looks great in every light (and in photos). Completely undetectable and long lasting. LOVE it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by dinoRAWRSyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Someone please cue the spotlight and choir, because I think I found my HG undereye concealer! I've got horrible undereye circles to the point that they almost look like black eyes sometimes, and I have the worst time trying to find concealer. I've gone through everything from Smashbox to W'n'W with no luck. I have a lot of issues with concealer which include accentuating dry patches (which is weird considering how oily I am), settling into fine lines, looking cakey or fake, being far too yellow for my skin tone, and not being long-wearing enough. I am happy to say that this gave me none of those problems!

First off, the color. It seemed kind of yellow for me, but it was just enough yellow to be corrective, but still matched my skin tone to the point you couldn't tell I was wearing anything. This stuff blends beautifully and does a nice job covering up redness around my nose and spots on my face, as well. The coverage is not 100%, but I'm okay with that, because with how extreme my circles are, anything that's covered them up completely has looked extremely fake and flat, and you can tell I have product on. The coverage from this product is probably medium, but it also seems to have some light-reflective properties, making it look like my skin is naked, but glowy and without that socked-in-the-eye look.

For the length of wear, once I set it lightly with my powder (I use the ELF Mineral Booster), this stuff doesn't come off until I want it to. Normally at work, because I work with lots of machines running and big laminators, I can get kind of sweaty and melt off my face products, but this stuff lasted from almost 12 hours without budging at work, and it lasted another day running around outside in the hot weather and changing clothes constantly.

I can't say anything yet about the dark-circle-correcting properties because I haven't been using it for long.

Overall, this is probably my favorite concealer-type product I've ever used. The coverage is not full, but it still covers well and looks very natural, and you can use it to cover any uneven tone around your nose/chin/etc. as well as undereyes. It works well as a highlighter, and while it is a bit pricey for the amount you get, it's still reasonably priced and easily available. I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No