December 19, 2014 | 1249 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Taralovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to just use this and leave everything else. I love this so much. I used to have dark circles because i studied till late at night. After, i tried this i fell in love with the concealer. It gives such amazing coverage and it leaves your under eye area quite near flawless. I recommend this for people who have dark circles under their eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by hira2010

This product is fairly good. It does help conceal your dark circles very well, especially considering that I have very dark circles. However, it will not diminish your dark circles. It will just conceal them as long you are wearing it. I also like the fact that the concealer can blend into many skin colors, and you don't have to look for hours to find the perfect color for your skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by sarahmcqueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very dark circles. This doesn't cover them at all. The light shade just made my circles look REALLY ashy (even my husband asked why I had "put grey stuff" under my eyes!), and medium was too dark. It also exaggerated every little fine line under my eyes. I tried it over my Bobbi Brown corrector but it looked horrible. As a last ditch attempt I tried to use it as a highlighter on the bridge of my nose and cheekbones instead, as it does seem to have some sort of brightening quality to it, but it broke me out after a few days.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Kkate142

This product is kind of expensive for drugstore and the results aren't completely SHOCKING.It works but I still have to put more concealer or a smidgen of foundation over it to completely cover my dark circles.And yes, I do get about 9 hours of sleep each night.I also am not a big fan of the packaging either, if you store it horizontally (which is easiest) Some product will leak in to the lid wasting some of the prouct making a mess.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i could not get this to work for me, it is not for very pale skin tones, even in the lightest shade, it looked weird, too yellow and too dark, i tried to get this to work with some lighter powder placed over it, but that exaggerated my fine lines , im sure this would work on someone with a more medium skin tone, but for me, im almost translucent, will not be using again, i gave it to my daughter, shes am more normal skin tone, no dark circles but i thought she could try it as a concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by gracymacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this. so easy to apply. just roll and blend, then set with powder. i don't have super dark circles but if i haven't gotten sleep it's noticeable. this is my solution. just two swipes and i look rested. i have a pretty light makeup routine and this is a new part. i don't wear foundation and this doesn't look super obvious and once blended with my ring finger, it's seamless. i also like to use it at the corners of my nose where it's a bit dark and red, really brightens my face up. would buy again (but it lasts forever) NC30 for reference

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by nconfer90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a rather sheer concealer however it covers what needs covered. I am very pleased with it. The top of it can kinda leak into the cap which seems like a waste of product but not a huge deal. It doesn't crease or cake up under your eyes. I use it as an all over concealer actually, for acne blemishes and all and its worked well for me thus far.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by glitters1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow this product is great. I have always had dark circles, whether I get a ton of sleep or not. When I apply this, it has a cooling effect, due to the roller ball. It is perfect for those who don't want to put a ton of effort into their makeup. It blends beautifully and looks so natural. I use it everyday as a concealer. The tint is "sheer" but it actually covers quite well. It is also perfect for those who don't like a ton of face products because you don't need to make it look good with foundation and powder. I wish it was a tad cheaper, but the price is not that bad for the amount of product. Overall, I LOVE it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by TwiPixie

I can't live without this!
Now to the actual review: I have genetic dark circles and, not only are they genetic and very pigmented, but they are deep. So nothing will ever get rid of them or make them totally disapear but this comes very close.
I use it as a corrector, in a way, because of it's color. It's very salmon-y so it 'erases' the blue and purple on my undereye area. The texture is a little funny when you first touch it (and if you're like me you'll think that there is no way concealer will look good on top of it) however once it sinks it and it sets, which happens very fast, it's okay to put concealer on.
I use the roller and then blend either with my fingers or a standard foundation brush, and bring it a little bit to the eyelid to make everything one color.
The coverage it's so good that some days I forget about concealer! It doesn't look as good but it's fine for the everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by joziel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like many folk here say, this product doesn't have really full coverage, and you may need to re-apply it during the day (since it doesn't tend to stay put 12 hrs) - BUT - it blends in really nicely and no one can tell you are wearing anything, and the coverage/natural looking compromise is one I'm prepared to make. It also doesn't crease or create lines.

For those who are saying that the coverage isn't great, what I'd suggest is that you roll it on under the eyes, and then *** leave it there for AT LEAST 20 MINS ***, so it gets harder and less liquidy. Then you can blend it without also removing it at the same time, and the coverage tends to be better. I often then apply another layer or more at the corners of my eyes (where the bags are darker) and wait another 20 mins.

For the reason of having to wait around for it to dry for the best result, I find it hard to re-apply during the day - as popping to the ladies' and then standing there for 20 mins with stuff under my eyes just isn't going to work - so I carry some Bobby Brown cream concealer for when I'm on the go.