Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

I'm on my second rollerball of this so it would be a repurchase but I actually swapped for this one. This is a great drugstore concealer for dark circles. It's lighter coverage, non cakey and has good staying power. It really brightens and conceals my circles well. An undereye concealer is one thing that I never go without even on a light or minimal makeup day so I consider this a HG product. (I've been alternating between this and Maybelline dream lumi in radiant.) I think some try this and expect a lot of coverage but it's not really intended to be a heavy duty coverage product IMO. If you're looking for heavy coverage or have severe circles you'd probably be better off looking into another product or going the corrector And concealer route.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is actually a repurchase for me. I noticed my dark circles were lighter from using this. For the price this is an excellent product that I will keep buying.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Love the amount of product you get and the dispenser. Really helps conceal dark circles and it doesn't get cakey. Lasts all day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was searching for a budget buy dark circle concealer and I came across this. I want to say its totally amazing. Works great, its light and smells ok and stays for long. Perfect for the eyes !!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

My sister introduced me to this product. I bought it feeling hopeful that I'd like it and I did. It's a light weight formula that blends well. It's good w/ or w/o make-up and actually does brighten your eye area. I think it lasts all day, but it's something you can carry with you and touch up if you're going out after work w/o it looking cakey. I've had mine for months and it shows no signs of running out anytime soon. I don't know if it's the best thing out there, but for the money, it definitely helps conceal dark under-eye circles.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A great, easy product, good for no-makeup days. Can settle if too much is used.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have trouble with undereye concealers emphasizing wrinkles. This is so thin I can tap it in with my finger & it lightens circles w/o cakiness (cakyness?). I like the cold roller ball but if you spend too much time using it you get too much product. I also have the colorless version so I use it first.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Okay, so I usually never get dark circles, but when I went on vacation, I have been waking up so early and sleeping so late, so I got really BAD dark under eye circles. When I would wear foundation, it would cover most of it, but I don't use foundation every day, only on special occasions, so I didn't have anything really to cover my dark circles. I went to a supermarket one day and saw this, and I said to myself I totally have to buy this! I've heard so much good things about it, but I just never bought it because I never had a problem with dark under eye circles before. But now since I did, I tried it out and it is AMAZING! It is the best concealer for under eye circles, I love it! The liquid itself is soothing and the coldness impacts more on the problem at hand. I also like the packaging, the roller ball helps really well. (: I like rolling it under my eye, and then patting the concealer to blend it all out. I don't know why, but I just don't like using makeup brushes under my eye a lot, so I just like to use my finger and pat & blend it in. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who has dark under eye circles, its great! (:

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this in number 03 - Medium and it does an okay job covering up my circles so I do use another concealer on top most of the time. It does help my eyes feel more awake though.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I don't know if it's just me, but my eyebags are pretty much a brown colour instead of a purple-y colour. I don't actually have big eyebags at all, i just wanted to lighten and brighten up the brown. When I use this product, it leaves a really odd grey powdery tinge which is rather unflattering. The coverage isn't all that flash unless you layer it but again, it leaves a grey tinge. I wouldn't purchase this product again, it coated $18 which is a waste of money. Garnier products disappoint me.