Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 7/12/2012 8:05:00 AM

Expensive yes, but worth the money- and mind you that's coming from a cheap skate! Although this caffeine containing concealer is supposed to reduce eye puffiness I don't find it does this- however, it is called anti-dark circles- and it does a great job at this. So all is forgiven. If you find under your eyes look a bit grey and dull in the morning, whip some of this on before your makeup routine. It instantly gives you a bit of a pep!

on 7/7/2012 12:11:00 AM

THE BEST UNDER EYE CONCEALER! its very natural looking and will never be cakey its so awesome that I can trow all my Concelear just for this amazing stuff. very nice to spend $16 for this!! Youll love it im telling you!! Its the best for me

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This doesn't really do anything for me. It covers my dark circles a tiny bit, but they're still glaringly obvious. It doesn't work as a treatment, and doesn't work as a concealer. (It's way too thin to cover anything). I don't really know what the point of this product is.

on 7/2/2012 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really like this product. It has great coverage, but feels very light! I use it everyday to brighten my undereye area.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I used to just use this and leave everything else. I love this so much. I used to have dark circles because i studied till late at night. After, i tried this i fell in love with the concealer. It gives such amazing coverage and it leaves your under eye area quite near flawless. I recommend this for people who have dark circles under their eye.

on 6/23/2012 11:08:00 PM

This product is fairly good. It does help conceal your dark circles very well, especially considering that I have very dark circles. However, it will not diminish your dark circles. It will just conceal them as long you are wearing it. I also like the fact that the concealer can blend into many skin colors, and you don't have to look for hours to find the perfect color for your skin.

on 6/22/2012 9:31:00 AM

I have very dark circles. This doesn't cover them at all. The light shade just made my circles look REALLY ashy (even my husband asked why I had "put grey stuff" under my eyes!), and medium was too dark. It also exaggerated every little fine line under my eyes. I tried it over my Bobbi Brown corrector but it looked horrible. As a last ditch attempt I tried to use it as a highlighter on the bridge of my nose and cheekbones instead, as it does seem to have some sort of brightening quality to it, but it broke me out after a few days.

on 6/16/2012 12:54:00 PM

This product is kind of expensive for drugstore and the results aren't completely SHOCKING.It works but I still have to put more concealer or a smidgen of foundation over it to completely cover my dark circles.And yes, I do get about 9 hours of sleep each night.I also am not a big fan of the packaging either, if you store it horizontally (which is easiest) Some product will leak in to the lid wasting some of the prouct making a mess.

on 6/16/2012 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i could not get this to work for me, it is not for very pale skin tones, even in the lightest shade, it looked weird, too yellow and too dark, i tried to get this to work with some lighter powder placed over it, but that exaggerated my fine lines , im sure this would work on someone with a more medium skin tone, but for me, im almost translucent, will not be using again, i gave it to my daughter, shes am more normal skin tone, no dark circles but i thought she could try it as a concealer

on 6/16/2012 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

love this. so easy to apply. just roll and blend, then set with powder. i don't have super dark circles but if i haven't gotten sleep it's noticeable. this is my solution. just two swipes and i look rested. i have a pretty light makeup routine and this is a new part. i don't wear foundation and this doesn't look super obvious and once blended with my ring finger, it's seamless. i also like to use it at the corners of my nose where it's a bit dark and red, really brightens my face up. would buy again (but it lasts forever) NC30 for reference