Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Brulee

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Thank you MUA!!! I LOVE THIS!! This is such a nice shade to use all over my lid if I want a really polished look with liner, it is included in the Vanity and Greed palette.This looks very nice also under the brow.This is the only color I use/like in my greed palette,so I would suggest another pallet or buying vanity or this as a single. I'd definitely recommend this single one. It is very pigmented and matte with absolutely no fallout. You can't beat the price, and the quality is very good.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

An OK eyeshadow. Good basic color but can crease a little when too much is applied. Better use for erasing redness with a brush, it is pretty much skin tone color on fair skins. I just mix it with Vaseline to create a primer/base.

This is pretty awesome. I use it as a highlighter and to blend the edges of my eyeshadow. It is a powdery for eyeshadow but it blends so easily it's not a problem. I'm really surprised at how good this product is for the price!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Am I getting the wrong batch as others since everyone else seems to love this eyeshadow?
Honestly, I find brulee to be dry, chalky and powdery. I was looking for a neutral matte cream color eyeshadow for my browbone and to blend out eyeshadows on my crease, but against my yellow tone nc40, this brulee shadow seems obvious and powdery looking. I have other wet n wild eyeshadow (nutty) and the quality are just not the same, nutty seems creamier and easier to blend, but brulee?unfortunately no

This stuff is amazing! I like to use a cream shadow on my lids most days, but my eyelids are sort of red and veiny, so after I put the cream shadow on, it's surround by red/veins. I just take this stuff and blend it all around the cream shadow and up to my brow bone, and it just looks like i have nice, even colored lids around my cream shadow! I did drop it once and about half the product crumbled out, but I still have a ton left (But really, for $2, i wouldn't care even if i had to buy a whole new one) Very high quality...no need to look for a HE beige!

I love the color, the application, the blendability of these, and the color payoff. The packaging is perfect and doesn't un-snap like other brands. I use this as on the brow bone and inner-eye corner mostly but it works well on the eyelid, too. This is an "old reliable" in my kit.

This is the only color I've tried of these single shadows, but I will definitely try more if they are all like this.

This is great for a highlight in the inner corner or browbone, as well as a lid color! It's neutral and perfect for everyday. Plus it's dirt cheap!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Thank you for the reviews. I wouldn't have glanced at it otherwise. Fave shade i use to blend away harsh edges and even out my eyeshadows. If one side's wonky compared to the other, add brulee and blend away with fluffy brush. Essential item imO. Lovely texture, v similar to mac's matte2 line, except more buttery.

This eyeshadow is amazing. It's not chalky and very pigmented. I would definitely buy Brulee again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this both as a highlighter, and as a solid wash of color. I'm very pale, and this color matches my skin tone very well.

I like using it to do a naked eye when I do bright red lipstick. It's also great for making me look well rested. (If only I could find something like this for my dark circles).

I'm going to buy another one to live in my makeup bag, so I never forget to put it in.

I love this eye shadow, which I never would have tried without seeing the reviews on MUA.