April 17, 2014 | 1486 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Brulee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by GlitterSticker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty surprised with this, WnW always disappoints me but this was a great change. Almost nude on me, I use it as a base and a highlighter and the veins on my eye are almost gone, heavily pigmented and overall great quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by AndreaReneeXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this because of the rave reviews here on MuA.
This product did not disappoint! It's really nude, it pretty much matches my skin tone. I use it all over my browbone and lid as a base every time I wear make-up.
I have veiny eyelids and it evens out my skin tone perfectly! Very pigmented, not chalky in the slightest and it's super cheap! Will be hard to top this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by addicted2retail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I came across this at Walmart not expecting much because it was cheap but I've heard a lot of good reviews about WnW products.

The next day I had to go to a party and decided to do full on makeup..
Used this and I kid you not, I actually said "Wow".

Color payoff is good.. Highly pigmented.
It goes one like no other.. smooth. Other reviewers are right, it does have a buttery feel to it.

At 2AM I checked my makeup, no creasing or fading.. Of course I used eye primer :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great overall lid color...very buttery feel to it, highly pigmented, perfect as an all over wash. would definitely rebuy...for the price, you can't go wrong

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by queijada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Compared to MAC's Brulee, this is peachier, and the consistency is creamier & blends well with other colors. A winner!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by mnowlan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this stuff, for the price you can't beat it. Would be 5 stars if not for how fragile the powder is. Once I hit pan, the pressed powder would break off in chunks and I couldn't carry it in my makeup bag anymore. I can deal with it, absolutely, but it keeps this from being a 5-star product in my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 More reviews by AmyCat71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

GinaWinaBina99 (one of my top 3 youtube gurus) had this as a favorite and I just must agree 100%. Its wet n' wild for goodness sake so I cannot really expect extraordinary packaging however - the product is simply amazing. Not cakey, lovely soft matte (almost a satin matte?) and has great color pay off and stays put after 12 hours working in the ER. Recommend this 100%. If you are lucky enough to find it, buy two. Just a lovely neutral go-to shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by MascaraJunkiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my go to highlight! It's pigmented, smooth, and cheap. I'm an NC42 and it dosen't look too light. If your darker blending it key! I definitely recommend this to everyone. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Jackie7354

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this eye shadow everyday. it is a great neutral shade that I can use to blend out harsh lines from darker shadows. it also works great alone for days when I do not want to fuss with eye makeup. This is a great dupe for Blanc Type as well, in coloring and in quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by kris4life4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love matte eye shadows and I love this! Great, barely-there colour that applies smoothly. I use it to blend out the harsh lines of my other shadows.
For $3, you can't go wrong. I have no problems opening the case. I find that if I try to get the case wide open in one shot, it's more difficult. But if I grip the two parts that click together tightly and try to separate them just a tiny bit, it pops open easily.