Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Brulee

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

on 9/19/2011 2:41:00 PM

I saw I review on here saying the color payoff of this shadow was not good. This shadow is more so meant for an all over the lid base color and for that it works perfectly. The price is amazing, only a few dollars but I deducted some points for the packaging, mine kinda fell part in my makeup bag so when I open it sometimes shadow goes flying everywhere! None the less it's a great dupe for Mac's brule for a great price!

on 9/18/2011 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Love Love this color! Definitely a dup for MAC's Brule.
Pigmentation is unbelievable for the price.
Great as a brow bone color and for wash of color over the whole lid.

I recommend this one to all my friends!

on 9/15/2011 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best highlighter for the brow bone. Can also be used on the lid for a natural yet sophisticated look, and as a subtle matte highlighter for your face. Nice pigmentation, great price, and it lasts a long time! Try this before you buy mac's brulee, or nars albatross highlight.

on 9/15/2011 1:28:00 AM

BEST browbone color ever...and so cheap too. I love the consistency and the pigmentation. I don't mind the packaging so much.

on 9/9/2011 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this. I always run out of white-ish colors in my palettes really quickly so I wanted to find a good single shadow. It has amazing pigmentation and it's extremely soft and applies like butter. It's blendable. It's the perfect color for a natural look, especially if you're fair like me. I sort of use this as a powder concealer for my eyelids, to cover veins and discoloration if I'm having a barely any makeup sort of day. I also use this as a very natural looking highlight! I have had no problems at all, even with the packaging I have had no issues! LOVE LOVE LOVE! And I only got it for $1.50 at Fred Meyer (AKA, Kroger)

on 9/7/2011 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

MUST HAVE This is my go to matte neutral color, I use it every single day. Its so reasonable at $1.99. It's a good dupe for MAC's Brule, it's just slightly more cream in color, only slightly. I always ensure I have back-up and have a few extra on hand. It's the perfect highlight color for the brow bone, inner corner of your eye and wiping away fall out It blends out beautifully!

on 8/30/2011 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I went to Walgreens yesterday and it looks like they designated an end aisle area to wnw 99 cent products. You know how they have two lines of lipsticks and nail polishes. Well the more inexpesive lines are at this 99 cent end aisle area along with the color ico single shadows. If you guys are interested, might as well pick them up for 99 cents. I already own all the colors. They are soft shadows and highly pigmented.

on 8/30/2011 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is close to my skin tone at NC25, im not paper white but blended on my hand this shade almost disappears into my skin color which is perfect for daily use. Im not big on heavy or even visible eye makeup daily, but I do have dark eyelids--mainly puffy & red from lack of sleep (racoon eyes from a bad job of removing mascara lol) & this beautifully hides that and gives me wide awake fresh ALIVE eyes!!

(Its like putting on UD primer potion by itself but a wholee lot cheaper) Its silky, soft & quite buildable without looking muddy. I could easily layer it so that it does show up as an eyeshadow & throw in a crease color if I wanted. Also works wonders on my arch, to give my eyebrows a more polished look. And its dirt cheap! Check out Rite Aid for weekly BOGO half off or 40% off deals & stock up :)

on 8/21/2011 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Brulee is a gorgeous matte shadow that works perfectly as a base, especially with my fair skin tone. A little powdery, but great coverage, staying power, and pretty cheap - I think $2.49. The packaging is HORRIBLE though. It's really difficult to open the case. I chip a nail every time. I would recommend popping the shadow out of the plastic case and putting it in a magnetic palette.

on 8/21/2011 3:29:00 PM

I use this on my lid & put purple in the crease for a sexy look thats perfect with hot pink lips. Brulee is super cheap and pretty pigmented. I dont have anything bad to say about the packaging since its like $2