October 21, 2014 | 2059 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Brulee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by KeyWestBum

Perfect matte highlight shade that looks natural. Formula very smooth, soft and blends easily. Handle w/ care because WnW shadows break just by looking at them. Brulee is a warm based cream but works nice with my NW skin. If you pair this w/ a primer, it will last all day until you wash it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by dscrapbooking

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a NC 35, I like it to highlight and blend my colors together. It is very soft and buttery smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by XxOmgItsDaraxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Brulee is a matte, cream shade that is perfect for brow bone highlighting. It is the same shade from the Wnw Greed and Vanity palettes.
Pros:
1. Pigmented and smooth.
2. Easy to blend and no chalkiness at all.
3. Goes well with most eyeshadow combinations so you can have the perfect highlight each time.

Cons:
1. Just like the other shade I reviewed (Nutty) it is very soft so it can crumble easily. The packaging isn't very sturdy either.
I would buy again and recommend to anyone looking for the perfect highlight shade. I'm an NC35-40 for reference.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by starsmax1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was skeptical because in the past this wasn't the best line and I found myself throwing things away after one use. However, because of the reviews here I decided to give it a try. So I bought a ton of Wet n Wild products at a recent bogo sale so this shadow came out $0.75.

This is an exact match to my skin tone and I was in shock because it is very pigmented, perfectly matte, no hint of chalkiness and super blendable. It's my go to base shadow and even does great without UDPP. An HG product for me.

The only downfall is the lousy packaging, tried to open it for three minutes with no luck so I used used an orange stick to pop up the lid and still have to fo that to open it. That's really the only reason I took off a lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by TheUnforgiven

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This is absolutely one of my favorite eye shadows ever. I use it all the time as a base or as the inner corner or brow bone color.
It's completely matte and it's creamy and applies like a dream. It creates a perfect canvas for other shadows.
I fell in love with this eye shadow on a Vanity palette and when I realized that they sell this as a single shade too, I had to get it.
It's very cheap, but the quality is everything but cheap. It's simply awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by funluvinmum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this shadow! Matte, no sheen/shimmer at all. Perfect for brow bone, as a base color and for blending. Can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Wet N Wild Brulee = dupe for MAC Brule. $2.99 compared to $14.50? Hmm.. I swatched them side by side, and to be honest, the Wet N Wild one is more pigmented, and applies easier! This is something I use everyday as a base color, and to blend other colors out with. This is much more affordable than MAC. Almost all of the Wet N Wild eyeshadows I have tried lately are better quality than many high end eyeshadows. Wow! Do not hesitate to try this out, its awesome!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by thebobcat64

I've been loving matte eyeshadows lately. This is a great light matte, especially for the price. I use it on my lid and put Urban Decay's Buck or Revlon's Rich Sable in my crease.Works friggin great

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by BlahChild

This is my new go to matte skin toned highlighter shade! I was running out of my MAC Brule and was dreading to dish out another $11 for a new one. Wet 'n' Wild's Brulee is the perfect replacement for a fraction of the price!

Don't let the price deter you from buying this. It goes on butter smooth, is highly pigmented and very blendable. Highlighter shades always run out fast for me, so this is a godsend! For $1.99 at Walgreens, there's no risk in trying it out and seeing it for yourself!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 11:04:00 AM More reviews by reds980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My MAC Brulee eyeshadow broke the other day, thankfully it was almost empty-but at 16 bucks a pop you try to get as much as you can out of it! I wasn't about to buy a new one and figured I'd just skip the highlighter, until I saw the reviews for this. I'm impressed, it's the same exact shade..down to the name and its SOOOOOOO cheap! BUT its not cheaply made and I actually didn't have any issues getting it open. Even better is that I can go anywhere to get a new one, I don't have to trek out to a dept store for an eyeshadow. Glad I saw the reviews :D